Arrive Hobart and get transferred to your hotel. Hobart is the state capital and most populous city of the Australian island state of Tasmania. The city is the financial and administrative heart of Tasmania, also serving as the home port for both Australian and French Antarctic operations. Rest of the day is free for optional activities of your choice.
Day 2:PORT ARTHUR TOUR
After Breakfast at Hotel, depart for your day trip to Port Arthur with Cruise and explore Richmond Historic Village, marvel at natural formations of the Tasmania Peninsula, and visit world-famous Port Arthur Historic Site. Tour Departs daily except Saturday.
After Breakfast depart for half day city tour on SIC basis. Situated in an exceptionally stunning location at the foothills of Mt Wellington, Hobart has a heritage charm mixed with a contemporary lifestyle. It is the capital of the island state of Tasmania and is Australia’s southernmost and second oldest capital city after Sydney. Relish in the city’s captivating history, stunning architecture, rugged mountains, scenic water views and gastronomic delights.
Day 4:BACK HOME
Transfer to Hobart Airport for your flight back home.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
1. Airport Hotel Airport transfers on SIC basis
2. Half Day city tour on SIC basis
- Port Arthur Tour in Hobart with Cruise
- Half Day city tour Tasmania
3. Port Arthur Tour in Hobart with Cruise on SIC basis
1. 5 % service tax per person
2. Cost of Meals.(if required meal Voucher will be provided at AUD30 per person per meal without transfers)
3. Tips and portages
4. Travel Insurance
5. Peak Season Surcharge if applicable
6. Cost of any Personal Expenses.
7. Optional Sightseeing suggested in the Itinerary
8. Mini Bar Usage
9. Increase in Taxes
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
|Tasmania||Mercure Hotel Hobart / Wrest Point Hotel Casino or similar|
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
Summer: December to February.
Autumn: March to May.
Winter: June to August.
Spring: September to November.
- Australian Dollar
Australia Tour Packages –
Book your Australia holiday packages with Namoh. Australia is a country and continent surrounded by the Indian and Pacific Ocean. It is world largest island and the smallest continent. You can choose your style of trip, be it exclusive customized tour or an all-inclusive group tour.
It is a land of dreams for all travelers as it is loaded with coral reefs, rainforests and red deserts. It is known for its staggering contrast and spectacular beauty. Tourists here can explore vibrant multicultural cities, safari across sand islands, trekking through ancient rainforests and more. Australia has something to offer for everybody, be it exploring traditional lifestyle of the nation, or relaxing on sun kissed beach, or revealing the nightlife in a city hot spot. Places to visit in Australia are Sydney, Great Barrier Reef, Cairns, Melbourne, Brisbane, and more.
Namoh offers you Australia tour packages from Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Jaipur and other major cities of India. We try our best to serve our customers with utmost comfort through our communication and network of offices around the nation. Most of our team members have already been to the destination and that will surely add value to your holiday. Our strong suit is we serve vegetarian as well as Jain food on all our group tours. So hurry up, and plan your Australia holiday trip with us so that you can create fresh and warm memories to cherish, while we take care of the rest!