Day 01: DIMAPUR- KOHIMA
On arrival at Dimapur you will be greeted by our representative and after then will be driven to Kohima. On reaching Kohima, you can check in at the pre-booked hotel. Dinner and overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 02: KOHIMA – KHONOMA
In the morning go for a sightseeing tour around Kohima, you can go visit the world war II memorial and the state museum of Kohima. Later, you will be driven to Khonoma Village.
Day 03: KHONOMA TRIBAL VILLAGE
You can go for a walk around the village in the morning and learn about different aspects of their lives. Here, you can witness a unique water system where the water is piped long distances using bamboo. Overnight stay in the village.
Day 04: KHONOMA – TOUPHEMA
On the 4th day, you will be driven to Touphema village. Here you can visit the museum displaying traditional jewellery, clothing and other artefacts.
Day 05: KHONOMA – TOUPHEMA
Also, interact with the locals and learn about their traditions and folk stories. Touphema has a number of wooden built traditional Angami houses and guests are welcomed with great Angami hospitality. There are guided walks to go on to nearby peaks and paddy fields as well. Overnight homestay in Touphema.
Day 06: MOKOKCHUNG
In the morning of day 6, you will be driven to Mokokchung. En route at Wokha, the district headquarters of the Lotha Nagas. You can explore the town and lunch here followed by a ride to Mokokchung. On arrival, you can rest in the pre-booked hotel.
Day 07: MOKOKCHUNG
The next day, you will be taken to visit Mopungchuket. Here, explore the museum and a church followed by a visit to Longkhum where you can walk the stone bridge and see the Doyang lake. After exploration, return to Mokokchung for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 08: MOKOKCHUNG – TUENSANG
After early breakfast you will be taken to Tuensang. It is also the largest district of Nagaland bordering Myanmar. It is located near the highest peak of Nagaland, Mount Saramati. On arrival, check in at the hotel/homestay and rest for the day.
Day 09: MOKOKCHUNG – TUENSANG
On day 9th, you can explore the tribal villages of Tuensang. You may also see the state animal of Nagaland, Mithun and also see the giant monoliths in Longtrok village. Overnight stay in Tuensang.
Day 10: TUENSANG – MON
You will be drivn to the northern easternmost part of Nagaland towards Mon district. This is the land of Konyak tribe who once were once known as headhunters having tattoos all over their face and hands. This tribal people are also known famously for their muzzle loading guns. On arrival, you can rest for the day in the homestays.
Day 11: TUENSANG – MON
On day 11th, you can visit the chief’s house in Shangnyu village followed by a visit to Longwa village. This village sits in the Indo-Myanmar border. Return back to Mon after a little excursion for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 12: TUENSANG – MON
On day 12th, you can go on an exploration visiting local villages. Dinner and overnight stay in Mon.
Day 13: JORHAT
You will be driven downhill from Mon to Jorhat, on arrival you can check in at the hotel and rest for the day.
Day 14: JORHAT & DEPARTURE
You will be driven to jorhat airport for your connecting flights towards your destination.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Sightseeing by private car
- Transfer & sightseeing by A/c Vehicle Depending on number of pax.
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis
- (depending on the availability )
- Summer - March To April
- Moonsoon - May To September
- Winter - Octomber To February
- The best time to visit Nagaland for a holiday will be the initials months of winters, and summer as not only the weather will be mild, salubrious, and balmy but also this is when one can be a part of the festival celebrations like Yemshe Festival, Bushu Festival, and Hornbill festival.
- Indian Rupee
Things To carry
For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Pan Card /Passport / Voter ID / Driving License
For students - Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
THINGS TO CARRY ALONG
Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed
If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
About The Tour:
Nagaland is fascinating and a unique destination with rubescent sunlight that provides rays as the sun downs. Surely, this is a place bookmarked by all especially for its rich tribal culture and their unusual lifestyle. You can experience living with the locals and get an insight into their daily life, savour delicious local dishes and witness unique water storage system made from bamboo in our specially designed tour package. In our 13N/14D package we will introduce you to the different tribes of Nagaland such as Angami and Konyak with whom you get to live, taste traditional dishes, experience their unique culture and perhaps learn few words of their local dialect. Along with witnessing different tribes our package will also tour you around different places in Nagaland such as Mokokchung, Kohima, Khonoma, Touphema, Tuensang, Mon and take you see attractions such as museums, churches, memorial and heritage villages. Also, visit Longwa village to explore the chief's house that is build between India and Myanmar.