Day 1 - Cochin to Munnar (125 kms, 4 hours by road)
Rajamala Hills, Nilgiri Thar
Upon you arrival at the Cochin Airport, you will be pleasantly greeted and transferred to Munnar. One of the most sought after hill stations in India, Munnar is often referred as the ‘Green Capital of India’. Once you arrive in the hill station, you will be taken to the Rajamala Hills, the indigenous home of the rare and endangered Mountain Goats or the Nilgiri Thars. Post this, you will be checked-in into one of the hotels and can relax for a while; overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 2 - Munnar
Echo Point, Mattupetty Dam, Boat Rides, Kundala Plantation, Pothamedu View Point
Today you can explore the many facets of enchanting Munnar. Starting with a visit to the fascinating Echo Point, where you can hear the echoes of your own sounds, you can also visit the Indo-Swiss Livestock Centre, which is engaged in developing new breeds of high-yielding cattle. Following these, you can explore the Mattupetty Dam and witness the many different and exotic flora and fauna of this region. Boating, Paddling and Speed Boating near this dam has its own and unmatchable delight; Kundala Spice Plantation will be next on the visit list.
Post lunch, you will be taken to the Pothamedu View Point, where you can have the astounding and panoramic views of the hill station. By evening, you will be transferred back to the hotel.
Day 3 - Munnar to Kumarakom (138 kms, 4 hours by road)
Backwaters, Blissful Moments, Romantic Sojourn
On the third day you will be driven to the backwaters of Kumarakom. The drive to this place helps you witness the most pristine parts of God’s Own Country and will offer you pleasing views of the scenic and tranquil landscapes. Upon arrival in Kumarakom, check-in into the hotel and spend the day at leisure. The serenity and charm of this holiday destination is idle for couple, especially for the honeymooners.
Day 4 - Kumarakom to Alleppey (47 kms, 1 hour by road)
Alleppey backwaters, Houseboat Cruise, Love and Romance
Today, you and your better half will be travelling to Alleppey, one of the most romantic holiday retreat in South India. Popularly known as the ‘Venice of the East’ and ‘Backwater Capital of India’, the striking and spectacular sights of Alleppey will surely keep you enchanted. Arriving in Alleppey, you will be checked-in into a luxurious houseboat that will take you on a backwater cruise as soon as you make yourself comfortable within it. Explore and witness the scenic river islands jotted with lush and verdant coconut groves, rustic villages and farmlands. Come evening, while gliding over the silent backwaters you can enjoy a romantic dinner under the starry roof overhead; overnight stay in the houseboat.
Day 5 - Alleppey to Cochin (53 kms, 1 hour by road)
After etching some of the most lovable and romantic moments of your newly formed relation, today you will be driven back to Cochin. With your arrival at the Cochin Airport/Railway Station, this sweetest sojourn will come to a delightful end.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Sightseeing by private car
- Transfer & sightseeing by A/c Vehicle Depending on number of pax.
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis
- (depending on the availability )
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
About The Place:
4N/5D : Cochin – Munnar – Kumarakom – Alleppey – Cochin
What will you do : Backwater Cruise, Romantic Dinner, Hill Station Tours
What will you see : Azure Lagoons, Enchanting Canals, Lush Greenery, Stunning Hilltops, Nilgiri Thar
Step into the sweetest era of love and togetherness with this tour and create some of the most romantic and memorable moments of your life. Caress your better half with this luscious tour and you will find a reason to love each other with every passing moment in your life.
Whether the enchanting backwaters or the cuddling beauty of the scenic landscapes, a honeymoon in Kerala will allow harmonious time with each other. The pristine and tranquil ambience of Kerala and its holiday destinations, with their alluring and captivating beauty will offer you a pleasant stay and the best way to admire the new of your life.
- September - ( Offseason )
- March to October - ( Peak Season )
- December to March - ( Mid Peak season )
- Indian Rupee
- Hindi / English
Things To carry
For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Pan Card /Passport / Voter ID / Driving License
For students - Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
THINGS TO CARRY ALONG
Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed
If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription