Day 1 - Cochin to Munnar
Nature Walk, Picturesque Surrounding
Upon arrival at Cochin Airport/Railway station, you will be driven to the beautiful backdrops of evergreen Munnar. En route, you see pleasing visuals of beautifully crafted mountains and hills. The sprawling valleys that expand into the horizon are to keep you enchanted you with their mesmeric appeal. On reaching Munnar, check-in at the hotel, relax for a while and go for a nature walk in the surrounding regions. With the advent of the evening, return to the hotel; after dinner is served at the hotel, retire for the day.
Day 2 - Munnar
Mattupetty Lake, Eravikulam forest range, Nilgiri Tahr, Blossom Garden, Echo Point
After breakfast in the hotel, a sightseeing tour will make you familiar with the pristine settings and major tourist points of Munnar. Visit the Mattupetty Lake and get yourself engrossed with a delightful boat ride. Visit to the Echo Point, Kundale Lake and Bolssom Garden will allow you to come close to the enchanting nature and while in the Rajamal and Eravikulam region, you can witness the rare and endangered Mountain Goats or the Nilgiri Tahrs. Come evening, you will be guided back to the hotel; overnight stay in the hotel.
Day 3 - Munnar to Alleppey (170 kms, 4 hours by road)
Houseboat Tour, Backwater Cruise, Vembanad Lake
Today morning, a pleasant drive through the whirling terrains of Munnar will take you to Alleppey. Known to be the ‘Backwater Capital of India’, Alleppey is the picture-perfect reflection of a tranquil and serenity. Upon arrival in Alleppey, check-in into a houseboat and get freshen up. Later, get set for an astounding houseboat cruise over the silent and alluring backwaters. Explore the Vembanad Lake and the picturesque islands and lush vistas around the lake. Enjoy an enthralling night on the backwaters; lunch, tea, snacks and dinner will be served on board.
Day 4 - Alleppey to Cherai (83 kms, 2 hours by road)
Today you will be visiting the beautiful Cherai Beach, one of the scenic beaches in Kerala. The salubrious weather and quaint ambience of Cherai makes for an idyllic holiday destination. After arrival in here, check-in into beachside hotel and enjoy pleasurable and amusing moments on the beach. By evening, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 5 - Cherai to Cochin (38 kms, 1 hour by road)
After the four blissful days of your life, today you will be driven back to Cochin. Cater all the agreeable and pleasing memories of the tour and wish adieu to the mesmeric Kerala after your arrival in Cochin.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Sightseeing by private car
- Transfer & sightseeing by A/c Vehicle Depending on number of pax.
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis
- (depending on the availability )
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
About The Activity:
Nature Walk, Picturesque Surrounding.
- September - ( Offseason )
- March to October - ( Peak Season )
- December to March - ( Mid Peak season )
- Indian Rupee
- Hindi / English
Things To carry
For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Pan Card /Passport / Voter ID / Driving License
For students - Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
THINGS TO CARRY ALONG
Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed
If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription