Day 1 -
Cochin - Munnar
On your arrival at the Kochi airport, you will be met by our representative and driven to Munnar, a picturesque hill station 1,524 m above sea level; its location has given it the moniker of ‘High Range of Kerala’. You will be able to get a glimpse of the stunning landscape and manicured tea estates dotting the little town as you are transferred to the hill resort.
Day 2 -
After breakfast, you will be taken for a sightseeing tour of Munnar. On the agenda is a visit to the Eravikulam National Park that is home to the fast-disappearing Nilgiri thar; the highest peak in south India, the Anamudi towering at 2,695 m, can also be seen from here, occupying as it does the park’s southern region; a trek to Rajamala, which translates as the ‘king of hills’ and also a good place to spot the Nilgiri thar; a visit to Mattupetty dam; the various tea plantations; and Echo Point. In the afternoon, if you have the energy, you will be left free to explore the city on your own before you head back to the resort for an overnight stay.
Day 3 -
Munnar - Thekkady
The third day of your trip will begin on an adventurous note. After breakfast, you will be driven down to Thekkady to the famous Periyar wildlife sanctuary, one of the most well-maintained wildlife sanctuaries of south India. Spread out over an area of 777 sq km, the sanctuary boasts of a splendid artificial lake formed by the Mullaperiyar dam across the Periyar river, which adds to the charm of the park. This is the only sanctuary in India where you can have the unique experience of viewing wildlife at close quarters as you cruise along the lake in the confines of a boat. Once you reach, check in at hotel for the night, sop you have the afternoon free to enjoy that boat ride on Periyar lake. Otherwise you can opt for a short trek into the fragrant spice plantations. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4 -
This day will have yet another surprise in store, with a drive down to Alappuzha after breakfast to board an AC Deluxe Houseboat for a cruise on the famous Keralan backwaters. It will give you an opportunity to relax as the boat travels through the palm-fringed canals and wide lakes, surrounded by coconut trees, green rice fields, and small villages. Meals and overnight on AC Deluxe Houseboat.
Day 5 -
Alleppey - Cochin
On your last day, you will disembark the houseboat at Alappuzha, where you will be met by our reopresentative and driven to Kochi Airport/Railway Station for your onward journey.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Sightseeing by private car
- Transfer & sightseeing by A/c Vehicle Depending on number of pax.
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis
- (depending on the availability )
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
About the Activity:
Tour God's Own Country, Kerala extensively as you visit the famous destinations of Cochin, Munna, Thekkady and Alleppey in all their natural beauty.
Start your tour by being picked up from the Cochin airport and traveling to Munnar, get a glimpse of the stunning landscape and manicured tea estates dotting the little town.
Visit the Eravikulam National Park, Mattupetty dam, the various tea plantations and Echo Point.
Drive to Thekkady and visit the Periyar wildlife sanctuary. Proceed towards Alleppey and indulge in day of lounging and touring the backwaters in an A/C Deluxe houseboat.
Conclude your trip by getting dropped back in Cochin.
- September - ( Offseason )
- March to October - ( Peak Season )
- December to March - ( Mid Peak season )
- Indian Rupee
- Hindi / English
Things To carry
For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Pan Card /Passport / Voter ID / Driving License
For students - Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
THINGS TO CARRY ALONG
Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed
If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription