Day 1 -
Arrival at Cochin Airport and our representative will meet you and proceed to Munnar (160 km / 4. hrs), and Check in to Hotel. Munnar, one of the most famous hill station situated on the Western Ghats at a height of 1600 metres above sea level. It is essentially a tea town – miles of unending tea plantation can be seen here. Enroute - Cheyyappara, Valara waterfalls and Karadipara View Point. Overnight, stay at Abad Copper Castle.
Day 2 -
After breakfast sightseeing to Eravikulam National Park also known as Rajamalai, the natural habitat of Niligiri Thar. Niligiri Thar can see very closely here. Later visit a tea factory and tea museum, Mattupetty dam, Echo point and the Kundala Lake. Boating facilities are available at Mattupetty Dam (entry charges extra payment on your own). Overnight, stay at Abad Copper Castle.
Day 3 -
After breakfast checkout from hotel and drive to Thekkady, which is also known as Periyar (110 km / 3.30 hrs) Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary is one of the world's most fascinating natural wildlife reserves. Enroute visit Lock Heart Gap, Anayirangal Dam. Overnight stay at Abad Green Forest.
Day 4 -
After breakfast check out from the resort, proceed to Alleppey for Houseboat Cruise. Check in to Houseboat at 12 Noon, cruise through Coconu Lagoons. Overnight stay on board. Food served will be traditional Kerala Cuisine.Next day after breakfast, checkout from Houseboat at 9 a.m and transfer to nearest Airport or Railway Station and you are your way to the home town.
Day 5 -
Check out from the hotel and transfers to the Airport/Railway station and you are your way to the home town.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Sightseeing by private car
- Transfer & sightseeing by A/c Vehicle Depending on number of pax.
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis
- (depending on the availability )
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
About the Activity:
Land of attractive mist-covered hills and serene backwaters, Kerala is an ideal spot to explore this 4 days trip to Munnar, the paradise of Kerala, Thekkady and a Houseboat Cruise at Alleppey.
Start your tour by getting picked up from the Cochin airport and driving to Munnar.
Visit the Cheyyappara, Valara waterfalls and Karadipara View Point.
Sightsee the Eravikulam National Park also known as Rajamalai, the natural habitat of Niligiri Thar.
Later visit a tea factory and tea museum, Mattupetty dam, Echo point and the Kundala Lake.
Visit the famous Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary in Thekkady.
Proceed to Alleppey for Houseboat Cruise.
Conclude your tour by getting dropped back to the airport.
- September - ( Offseason )
- March to October - ( Peak Season )
- December to March - ( Mid Peak season )
- Indian Rupee
- Hindi / English
Things To carry
For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Pan Card /Passport / Voter ID / Driving License
For students - Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
THINGS TO CARRY ALONG
Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed
If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription