Day 1 - Cochin to Kumarakom (63 kms, 2 hours by road)
Arrival in Kumarakom
On arrival you will be received at the Cochin Airport and transferred to Kumarakom. The beautiful surroundings of Kumarakom are a welcome retreat from the hustle bustle of cities. On reaching Kumarakom, you will be checked-in into a hotel and later step out to explore its amazing locale; overnight stay in Kumarakom.
Day 2 - Kumarakom to Munnar (148 kms, 4 hours by road)
Driftwood Museum, St Mary’s Church Museum Visit, Boat Ride, Bird Sanctuary
Post breakfast, you will be starting for Munnar. En route, you will be taken to visit the famous Driftwood Museum, St Mary’s Church. Before leaving Kumarakom, you will be taken to the Kumarakom Wildlife Sanctuary where you can enjoy a wonderful boat ride. The lagoon in the sanctuary is flanked by beautiful coconut palms and lush greenery. Post this visits, you will be driven to Munnar. On arrival, you will be checked-in into a hotel; overnight stay in Munnar.
Day 3 - Munnar
Mattupetty Dam Visit, Tourist Destination Exploration
After having breakfast, a sightseeing tour will make you familiar with this picturesque town. The journey will embark from the Mattupetty Dam, where you can cruise the lovely aquamarine waters on a little boat. The other destinations that will be included in this trip are the Echo Point, where you can spend time listening to the echoes of your own voice for sometime; the Shooting Point and the Kundale Lake will also be visited. This will be followed by a visit to the Tea Museum where you can learn more about the history of tea in India. If you are lucky and the day is clear, you can wind up your day with a beautiful sunset at the Pothenmedu View Point; overnight stay in Munnar.
Day 4 - Sightseeing in Munnar
Devikulam, Anamudi Peak, Anayirankal Dam, Sita Devi Lake
The day starts early after breakfast. On the fourth day of the trip, you leave for exploring some more thrilling locations in Munnar. You will proceed to Devikulam, one of the reservoirs of natural beauty in Munnar. Following this, you will be taken to the Sita Devi Lake, Anayirankal Dam and other nearby locales. Wind up your day with a mesmerising view from the Anaimudi Peak; overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5 - Munnar to Cochin (125 kms, 4 hours by road)
On the fifth morning; the final morning, you will be transferred to the Cochin airport for your onward journey, marking the end of a tranquil and heartfelt experience.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Sightseeing by private car
- Transfer & sightseeing by A/c Vehicle Depending on number of pax.
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis
- (depending on the availability )
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
About The Place:
The beautiful surroundings of Kumarakom are a welcome retreat from the hustle bustle of cities.
- September - ( Offseason )
- March to October - ( Peak Season )
- December to March - ( Mid Peak season )
- Indian Rupee
- Hindi / English
Things To carry
For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Pan Card /Passport / Voter ID / Driving License
For students - Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
THINGS TO CARRY ALONG
Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed
If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription