Click Image for Gallery
Day 01: ARRIVAL - PORT BLAIR - CELLULAR JAIL - LIGHT & SOUND SHOW
Arrival to Port Blair. Meet our representative, who will assist you to transfer you to hotel. First half of the day is at leisure. Later in the afternoon visit Cellular jail followed by light and sound show.
The Cellular Jail was the pilgrimage destination for freedom fighters. Many freedom fighters spend the time here during the freedom struggle against the British Government.
The day draws to a gentle close with the Sound and Light Show at the historic Cellular Jail which gives you a vivid experience of its strong association with the freedom fighters and their struggle. Come back to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 02: PORT BLAIR - NORTH BAY (CORAL ISLAND) - ROSS ISLAND
Today after breakfast embark on a day long three island cruise. One of the most sought after activities. It covers a panorama of seven harbors that include the North Bay and Ross island. It leaves a lasting impression.
Ross Island. Was the administrative headquarters of the British. This island is now under the Indian Navy. You can also visit museum named Smritika, it holds photographs and the other antiques of the Britishers relevant to these islands. The island is famous for friendly flocks of Deer and lush green walking trails.
North Bay, the water lovers may enjoy snorkeling or take a glass bottom boat ride (Optional on direct payment) in its shallow waters with a chance to see corals up close. Return to the hotel. Dinner and stay overnight at the Hotel.
Day 03: PORT BLAIR - HAVELOCK
Today after breakfast depart to Havelock by boat. Havelock is one of the famous Island in Andaman region. Its about 54 kilometers northeast of Port Blair, the Island is a hidden jewel. It is famous for the water sports activities. Arrive at Havelock Jetty, you are met and assisted by our representative. Board the waiting vehicles and drive to the hotel. Check in at the hotel. Dinner and stay overnight at the Hotel.
Day 04: HAVELOCK - RADHANAGAR BEACH (OR BEACH NO. 7)
Today after breakfast, proceed for Radhanagar Beach (or Beach No. 7) is the jewel in the crown of Havelock Island. It is rated one of the top ranked beaches by many travelers. Located on the western side of the island, it stands away from the cluster. There is no mean of visiting Havelock Island without visiting Radha Nagar Beach. It provides scenic view to its visitors. Dinner and stay overnight at the Hotel.
Day 05: HAVELOCK - PORT BLAIR
Day at Leisure for individual activities.
OPTIONAL ELEPHANTA BEACH
Proceed for snorkeling at Elephant beach. Elephant Beach is a small can be reached by boat. The beach is also an extremely good place for snorkeling with an easily accessible house reef, which boasts of beautiful corals and other marine life. The beach has also emerged as Havelock's favorite spot for scuba diving. It is tailor made to be a beginners dive site.
Afternoon drive to Havelock Jetty. From here sail to Port Blair on board Cruise. Upon Arrival check into the hotel. Dinner and stay overnight at the Hotel.
Day 06: PORT BLAIR - CITY TOUR - PORT BLAIR
Today after breakfast, enjoy the sightseeing in Port Blair visiting the Chatham Island and Saw Mill and various museums. Chatham is a island with an old Sawmill. Saw Mill at Chatham is one of the biggest and oldest in Asia. Visit the museum which offers an insight into lumbering activities through scale models and displayed decorative pieces made of famous woods like Padauk, Marble, Peauma, Gurjan, Satin Wood, etc.
Samudrika Naval Maritime Museum is another attraction situated opposite to Andaman Teal House.
Your next stop over is at Anthropological Museum. These islands are inhabited by a variety of tribes that include four Negroid and two Mongoloid. Get a peek into their way of life. Museum depicts the life of the Paleolithic Islanders. It also houses the models of the aborigines and their tools. Later in the evening visit the market. Dinner and stay overnight at the Hotel.
Day 07: DEPART FROM PORT BLAIR
After breakfast at hotel, transfer to the Port Blair airport to board the flight for onward destination.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel Details -
Standard Package -
Port Blair Hotel Galaxy or Similar
Havelok Hotel Radha Krishna Resort or Similar
Deluxe Package -
Port Blair Hotel Shreesh or similar
Havelok Holiday inn or Similar
Premium Package -
Port Blair Hotel Megapode Resort or Similar
Havelok Kingdom Hotel or Similar
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- Meal Plan (as mentioned)
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Air Fare / Train fare not included is excluded
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- GST extra
- Travel Insurance
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place:
The Andaman Island is a beautiful archipelago located in the eastern part of the Bay of Bengal. With crystal clear water, clean surroundings and peaceful ambience, the eco-friendly beaches of the Andaman Island are no less than a paradise for all beach lovers. This breath-taking archipelago has a potential to thrill and mesmerise travellers from around the world with its uniqueness and sheer natural beauty.
We offer 6 nights and 7 days Andaman Island Tour, which is mainly designed keeping in mind the needs and demands of beach enthusiasts who want to spend their vacation near the blue ocean water and enjoy the cool breeze. Our Andaman Island Tour is a perfect holiday cocktail with sea, sand and sun to retreat from the busy city life.
Rainy - May to November ( Heavy Rainfalls - September to November)
Winter - December to February
Summer - March to May
Hindi / English / Tibetic
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.