Click Image for Gallery
Day 1 : Drive Kathmandu /Pokhara/ Lumbini to Chitwan and Village Tour
This morning you will have good breakfast and pack your things and equipments as you are leaving Kathmandu for exciting adventures in Chitwan. It lies 155 Km south west of Kathmandu valley in Terai plains and it takes about 4.5 hours to get our private vehicle.After your arrival at Chitwan you will be escorted to your Resort where you will get short briefing on your accommodation and services available. You will freshen up and have lunch followed by Village tour in Chitwan. Majority of people are Tharu here and Tharu Village tour is quite extraordinary to experience. They are rich in culture, daily practices, dances and traditions, living style, customs, rituals, arts and crafts, etc which you will be fully described by our guides. Overnight at Resort & Dinner.
Day 2 : Chitwan National Park Jungle Activities
After breakfast you move out to explore Chitwan. Today you will visit Chitwan National park, Bird Watching, Elephant Back Safari, Visit Elephant Bath and breeding centre, Canoeying, Village Tour. At night you will enjoy Tharu cultural dance and stay overnight at hotel. Overnight at Resort with all meals.
Day 3 : Transfer to Kathmandu or onward Destination
Today you will have early tea/coffee and breakfast then transfer to Kathmandu by Private Car or further destination.
Trip Ends with Sweet Memories!!!
- 2 Night accommodatiion with Breakfast, Lunch & dinner at Resort
- Kathmandu - Chitwan - Kathmandu Transfer by a/c Private Vehicle
- National Park Fees
- Activities mention on Itinerary
- Nature Guide while on activities
- GST extra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- Flight ticket, VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable.High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place
Major Highlights of this tour is One-Horned Rhino, Royal Bengal Tiger, Wild elephants and Deer, leopard, Gharial Crocodiles, Hombill bird, and other wild animals and birds and Cultural Program.
Chitwan is the 5th largest city of Nepal with an area of 2218 sq.km with a protected area called as Chitwan National Park, 932 Sq. Km. Chitwan is easily accessible from capital, Kathmandu also daily flights are conducted to Bharatpur and many tourist bus and other vehicle lines up for Chitwan. Its natural hub, protected area, is inhabitant by; 50 species of Mammals, 55 species of amphibians and reptiles, more than 450 species of birds, and many more. Here you will see rare One-Horned Rhino, Royal Bengal Tiger, Wild elephants and Deer, leopard, Gharial Crocodiles, Hombill bird, and other wild animals and birds. Without any doubt Chitwan is a paradise for wildlife adventure lovers and Jungle Safari.
As the monsoon dissipates in September, Nepal welcomes beautiful clear skies, fresh air and incredible views. October and November are two of the best months to visit as dry days make trekking easier and offer good visibility. The verdant landscapes following the rains are ideal for photographers.
Things to carry :
- Flight tickets , Valid Passport ( At Least 6 months validity on last day of tour) , Visa , Photos , Travel Insurance Documents , Double vaccination certificate etc.
- Currency of country you are travelling to
- Required Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- International calling SIM Card
- Travel Adapter for charging your electronic gadgets, Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit (No Scissors, blades or sharp objects allowed in flight )
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Indian Snacks, Pickles , Chutney etc.