Tentative Itinerary –
Day 1 : Arrival in Dubai | Tour : Dhow Cruise
On your arrival in Dubai, you will be escorted to your hotel by our representative. Check-in at the hotel, relax and you have the rest of the day at leisure. In the evening, we will take you for your Dhow Cruise. A visit to Dubai is incomplete without a cruise along the Dubai Creek in a traditional wooden Dhow. This unforgettable experience showcases the true spirit of Dubai intertwining tradition with the modern as the dhow gently slips along the Creek offering spectacular views of the present and the days gone by.The traditional dhow glides silently through the water and the tour offers an intriguingly different view of this beautifully lit city. Admire the architecture of places such as the National Bank of Dubai and the spectacular Chamber of Commerce building. Feast on a sumptuous International buffet dinner before returning to the pier. This nostalgic journey down the memory lane lasts for about two hours and comes highly recommended for all. Enjoy a musical dinner on the dhow, post which you will be taken back to your hotel for the night.
Day 2 : Half day Dubai city tour | Optional Tour : Visit to Dubai Mall & Burj Khalifa
"After a filling breakfast proceed for a half day tour of the city. The tour takes you to the Bur Dubai Creek, Spice market. You can stop for a photo-Stop with the Burj al-Arab, the world's only 7 star hotel. From there you head off to the man made Palm Island and its crowning glory, the Atlantis the Palm Hotel. The high point of the tour is definitely the spotlessly white Jumeirah Mosque. Please note that you should not wear shorts, back and arms should be covered and women need to cover their heads with a headscarf. In this tour you will also visit old Arabian houses with their traditional architecture. At the end of the tour return to the hotel.
In the evening, we suggest that you take this opportunity to take our optional tour of Shopping visit to Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa. Dubai mall, also known as the home of Dubai Shopping festival is the largest in the world. Shopaholic or not, this mall is definitely for you. Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building pierces the sky at 828m (seven times the height of Big Ben) and opened on 4 January 2010, only six years after excavations began. The main attraction is the Observation Deck 'At the Top' on the 124th floor. From such lofty heights you can easily pinpoint The World, the three Palm developments and other landmarks. Getting there takes you past various multimedia exhibits to a double-deck lift that whisks you 10m per second for an entire minute to reach level 124 at a lofty 442m in the air. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 : Dubai Frame + Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
After Breakfast we procees to the UAE’s latest cultural landmark, Dubai Frame is an iconic structure that ‘frames’ impressive views of Old and New Dubai, while serving as a metaphorical bridge connecting the emirate’s rich past with its magnificent present. Dubai Frame celebrates the story of Dubai from its early establishment to its ambitious plans for future development. Launched in January 2018, the project comprises a 150-metre-high, 95-meter-wide structure being built to resemble a huge picture frame, through which landmarks representing modern Dubai such as Emirates Towers and Burj Khalifa can be seen on one side, while from the other side, visitors can view older parts of the city such as Deira and Karama. Exterior design of Dubai Frame was inspired from the logo of EXPO2020 and it is world's largest picture frame by Guinness World Records. According to Dubai Frame general policy, guests are requested to wear respectful clothing: shoulders and knees to be covered.
In the afternoon, you will be taken for Desert Safari. Your tour begins with an unforgettable roller coaster drive in the desert skimming over the magnificent Sand Dunes. Amidst all the fun and action stop for pictures while the tour heads towards Ali’s camel farm for a short visit. A traditional welcome awaits the guests with Arabic cofee, tea and dates while the charcoal fires and the traditional oven is lit in preparation for the evening dinner. Take some time out to relax in the Arabic tents furnished with carpets and pillows for your comfort or chill out by the campfire. Get a henna tattoo,experience an unforgettable camel ride, view the Tannoura dance show and an exotic belly performance under the campfire-so much and more. The evening ends with a delicious three course barbeque meal with a variety of meats and salads served beneath the starlit skies, accompanied by authentic Arabic music. After dinner drive back to the back to the city. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 4 : Optional Tour : Abu dhabi City tour , Grand Mosque with Ferrari world
Abu Dhabi City Tour: Drive around Abu Dhabi City on a tour bus, and pay a visit to the Grand Mosque while you're in the city.
Ferrari World: Visit the famous Ferrari World at Yas Island, a one-of-its-kind Ferrari theme park! Experience exciting rides, drives, games and shows for a true F1 experience.
Day 4 : Optional Tour : Abu dhabi City tour & Grand Mosque + 1hr Limo Ride
Abu Dhabi City Tour: Drive around Abu Dhabi City on a tour bus, and pay a visit to the Grand Mosque while you're in the city.
1 hr Limo Ride - Dubai is one of the most lavish places to travel. This city with all money, glitter, and pomp is highly known for its luxurious transport. Riding along the streets of Dubai in a limousine is what every traveler would surely want to experience for once or more. Limousine ride Dubai is especially recommended for couples, families, and groups. In the luxury limousine and take a sightseeing ride in the city of gold. Overnight Stay at Hotel
Day 5 : Optional Tour : Miracle Garden + Global Village
After breakfast at the hotel, enjoy Miracle Garden.It is one of a kind in the region and in the world for such a unique display and extravagant outdoor recreational destination. Miracle Garden in its first phase is providing state-of-the-art services and facilities including open parking, VIP parking, sitting areas, prayer room, toilet blocks, ablution facility, security room, first aid room, carts for handicapped visitors, retails and commercial kiosk and all other related services available to facilitate visitors. After this we will go to explore Global Village
Global Village - It is the first family destination for culture, entertainment and shopping in the region. It is a unique and integrated destination to enjoy the world's finest shopping, dining and entertainment experiences and offers guests a wide range of events, shows and activities that are the largest and most varied in the region. It offers many fun surprises to millions of guests in the open air. It highlights the best of culture from countries of the world in a lively festival and takes guests on a journey through a group of pavilions, each representing the richness and culture of a different country. It offers unique international cuisine and awe-inspiring entertainment experiences across a wide range of entertaining games and interesting tours. The Global Village operating season starts in November each year and runs until April the following year.
Day 5 : Optional Tour : Bollywood Park
After Breakfast we proceed to the UAE’s latest cultural landmark, Dubai Frame is an iconic structure that ‘frames’ impressive views of Old and New Dubai, while serving as a metaphorical bridge connecting the emirate’s rich past with its magnificent present. Dubai Frame celebrates the story of Dubai from its early establishment to its ambitious plans for future development. Launched in January 2018, the project comprises a 150-metre-high, 95-meter-wide structure being built to resemble a huge picture frame, through which landmarks representing modern Dubai such as Emirates Towers and Burj Khalifa can be seen on one side, while from the other side, visitors can view older parts of the city such as Deira and Karama. Exterior design of Dubai Frame was inspired from the logo of EXPO2020 and it is world's largest picture frame by Guinness World Records. According to Dubai Frame general policy, guests are requested to wear respectful clothing: shoulders and knees to be covered.
After we will Proceed to BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai at Dubai Parks and Resorts, is the world’s first theme park dedicated to Bollywood, Mumbai’s famous movie industry. Packed with action, adventure, dance, and romance, this family-friendly theme park offers exhilarating rides, heart-thumping live performances, and of course mouth-watering treats. Spread across Six zones, BOLLYWOOD PARKS™ Dubai offers a variety of attractions. From World's Tallest Swing Ride to new family-friendly rides to thrilling and amazing attractions to 4D Bollywood Experiences to live entertainment shows and so much more...Bollywood Parks™ Dubai is surely the place to be with your kids, friends, and Family.
Day 6 : Drop Off At Airport
After you check out from the hotel, our driver will take you to the airport for your return fight.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel Details -
3 Star Category -
3 Star Hotel citymax or Similar
4 Star Category -
4 Star Hotel Grand excelsior or Similar
5 Star Category -
5 Star Hotel J W Marriott or Similar
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Dubai City Tour
- Desert Safari With Dinner
- Dhow Cruise with dinner
- Airpport Transfers
- All Tours & Transfers on SIC Basis
- GST extra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable. High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place
Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, The Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks.
Gold, spices, dates, perfumes and incense, carpets
The spring and autumn months are also great times to visit United Arab Emirates (UAE). Spring months are from March to May when the temperature begins its steady climb towards the summer peaks and autumn months starts from September as temperatures begin to fall steadily.
English / Arabic / Persian / Hindi, Urdu
Things to carry :
- Flight tickets , Valid Passport ( At Least 6 months validity on last day of tour) , Visa , Photos , Travel Insurance Documents , Double vaccination certificate etc.
- Currency of country you are travelling to
- Required Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- International calling SIM Card
- Travel Adapter for charging your electronic gadgets, Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit (No Scissors, blades or sharp objects allowed in flight )
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Indian Snacks, Pickles , Chutney etc.