Click Image for Gallery
Day 01- Cairo
Arrival at Cairo International Airport Meet & escorted by Sakkara English speaking representative who will assist you through customs and immigration procedures. Assisted by your Sakkara tours’ representative, you transfer to your hotel for check –in. Overnight at hotel
Day 02- Cairo
Breakfast at hotel Transfer by air conditioned vehicles for a full day tour visit: The Egyptian Museum: Your Egyptologist will escort you on a fascinating tour of 7,000 year old museum that houses the world’s largest collection of ancient Egyptian artifacts (more than 145,000 items on display) and also featuring the famous Tutankhamen collection with its beautiful gold death mask and sarcophagus. Pyramids: The pyramid is made up of approximately two million blocks of limestone with each weighing more then two tons. This magnificent architecture belonged to the Pharaoh Khufu and once held his body. Today, this pyramid is the one of the wonders of the world. The Second Pyramid belongs to the Pharaoh Khafre. The third Pyramid or the pyramid of Menkaure is the smallest of the three pyramids. Back to hotel & overnight
Day 3- Cairo / Aswan -
Breakfast at hotel Direct transfer for a half day tour: Khan El-Khalili Bazaar: Proceed to the fascinating Khan El-Khalili Bazaar which is known to be the largest bazaar in the Middle East. Here you will find workshops and stalls selling variegated things like woodwork, glassware and leather goods, perfumes, fabrics and pharaonic curiosities Then a direct transfer to the station for a sleeper train to Cairo / Aswan Dinner & overnight on board.
Day 04- Aswan -
Breakfast on board train Escorted by Sakkara tours’ representative for a direct transfer in an air conditioned coach to your Nile Cruises’ ( Cruise from Aswan to Luxor) pier. Then proceed for a half day tour: High Dam: Located near Aswan, the world famous High Dam was an engineering miracle built in the 1960s. It contains 18 times the material used in the Great Pyramid of Cheops. The Dam is 11,811 feet long, 3215 feet thick at the base and 364 feet tall. Philae Temple: Constructed on the beautiful island of Philae, the temple is dedicated to Godess Isis. Philae was the last bastion of ancient Egyptian religion and hieroglyphic usage. Lunch on board PM. Sail to Kom Ombo ,Kom Ombo temple: The temple of Kom Ombo is unique in one respect: it is dedicated to two gods, and the entire temple holds two perfectly symmetrical sections. The sanctuary to the left is dedicated to the falcon-headed sky god Harwer (also written Haroeris), or Horus the elder and his family. Sail to Edfu Dinner and Overnight
Day 05- Nile Cruise -
Breakfast on board Direct transfer by air conditioned vehicles by your Egyptologist who will guide you along: Edfu temple: Edfu was the 2nd Nome of Upper Egypt and the centre of the cult of a triad of Gods, which consisted of Horus of Behdet, Hathor, and their son, Hor-Sama-Tawy. The construction of this Temple and its additions, inscriptions, and relief’s took about 180 years Sail to Esna, Lunch on board Sail to Luxor according to the opening of Esna lock Dinner & overnight on board
Day 06- Nile Cruise -
Breakfast on board Direct transfer by air conditioned vehicles by your Egyptologist who will guide you for Visit the West bank including: Valley of the Kings- The first king of the New Kingdom, Ahmose of the 18th Dynasty, built a pyramid-like structure at Abydos, which may or may not have been his original tomb. The valley, known as Biban el-Muluk, or "the doorway or gateway of the kings," or, the Wadyein, meaning "the two valleys," is actually composed of two separate branches. Hatshepsut Temple- The mortuary temple of Queen Hatshepsut is one of the most dramatically situated temples in the world. The temple is a reflection of the mortuary temple of Mentuhotep II, and was constructed alongside that eleventh-dynasty structure. However, the temple of Hatshepsut is far larger than that of Mentuhotep Colossi of Memnon- These two, gigantic figures of Amenhotep III were originally situated in front of his Mortuary temple which was destroyed for unknown reasons! Made of sandstone, each colossus, including the pedestal and the crown, is about 21m tall and represents King Amenhotep III seated on his throne, wearing the Nimes, or royal headdress, with the divine cobra protecting his forehead. Lunch on board then continue for: Karnak temple-This great Temple of Amon Ra was known during the Middle Kingdom period as Ipt-Swt, which means the Selected Spot. It was also called Pr-Imn, which means the House of Amon. At the entrance you will find a ram-headed avenue of Sphinxes, which was built to protect the temple. There are 20 rams on each side.Luxor temple- The Temple of Luxor is among the most beautiful Temples in Egypt. It was known in the New Kingdom period as Ipt-Rsyt, which means the southern shrine. The temple runs close and parallel to the river Nile from north to south and was constructed on the site of a small Temple of Amon, built by kings of the 12th dynasty. Back to Cruise for dinner & overnight
Day 07- Nile Cruise / Cairo-
Disembarkation after breakfast. AM Free at leisure Then direct transfer by your Sakkara Tours’ representative who will Escort you to the airport and assist you through the airport. Departure back to India.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Accommodation at the above mentioned hotel in Standard/ Base Category Room with Breakfast
- All transfers as per itinerary by AC coach
- Sightseeing as per the above mentioned itinerary
- English speaking Driver
- Full day tour to Cairo: The Egyptian Museum, Pyramids, Sphinx.
- Half day tour to Cairo: Khan El Khalili Bazaar.
- 1 night sleeper train Cairo / Aswan on half board basis.
- Entering inside any of the Pyramids.
- The mummies room at the Egyptian Museum
- GST extra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable. High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place:
The Abu Simbel temples are two massive rock temples at Abu Simbel, a village in Nubia, southern Egypt, near the border with Sudan. They are situated on the western bank of Lake Nasser, about 230 km southwest of Aswan.
There are only two season-
Winter -November to April.
Summer -May and October
English / Standard Arabic / Egyptian Arabic / French
Things to carry :
- Flight tickets , Valid Passport ( At Least 6 months validity on last day of tour) , Visa , Photos , Travel Insurance Documents , Double vaccination certificate etc.
- Currency of country you are travelling to
- Required Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- International calling SIM Card
- Travel Adapter for charging your electronic gadgets, Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit (No Scissors, blades or sharp objects allowed in flight )
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Indian Snacks, Pickles , Chutney etc.