Click Image for Gallery
Itinerary : 3N Srinagar
Day 01 - Srinagar -
On arrival at Srinagar, you will be meeting our representative at the Airport and who will transfer you to the Deluxe Houseboat. Afternoon free for personal activities. Overnight at Houseboat.
Day 02 - Srinagar - Local sightseeing -
Half day tour of world famous Mughal Gardens visiting the Nishat Bagh (The Garden of Pleasure) and Shalimar Bagh (Abode of Love). Return to Houseboat for hot lunch. In the afternoon Shikara ride on The Dal Lake to enjoy the beauty that God has graced this city because of which it is often compared to Venice. You will get a view of some interesting places around the lake. Overnight at Houseboat.
Day 03 - Srinagar - Gulmarg – Srinagar -
Full day tour of Gulmarg which is one of the most beautiful summer resorts in the valley. It is also popular for its Golf-Course (in the summers), the highest in the world and skiing (in the winters). Enjoy the splendour of nature and the snowy mountains. One can have Gondola ride (cable-car) from Gulmarg to Khillanmarg. In the evening return to Houseboat. Overnight at Houseboat.
Day 04 - Srinagar -
Transfers in time to the Airport to connect onwards destination flight.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel Details -
Standard Package -
Katra Hotel Chirag International or Similar
Srinagar Hotel City Grace or Similar
Pahalgam Hotel Bright Palace or Similar
Gulmarg Hotel Yemberzal or Similar
Srinagar ( Houseboat ) New Swift Houseboats or Similar
Deluxe Package -
Katra Hotel Mayur or Similar
Srinagar Hotel Nishat View or Similar
Pahalgam Hotel River View resort or Similar
Gulmarg Hotel Gulmarg Resort or Similar
Srinagar ( Houseboat ) Texas Houseboats or Similar
Premium Package -
Katra Hotel Atrium or Similar
Srinagar Hotel Spring Hills or Similar
Pahalgam Hotel Hilltop Pahalgam or Similar
Gulmarg Hotel Hilltop Gulmarg or Similar
Srinagar ( Houseboat ) Mughal Sheraton Houseboats or Similar
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Air Fare / Train fare not included is excluded
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place –
quaint town of Pahalgam is a scenic paradise, located in the state of
Jammu & Kashmir, India, is adorned with a blanket of pine, cedar and
conifer trees, surrounded by imposing mountain ranges, blessed with
crystal-clear rivers Lidder and Seshnag, Pahalgam looks like a surreal
portrait. Hundreds of miles away from the hustle and bustle of city
life, Pahalgam serves as a delightful retreat for all, from adventure
junkies to religious people. Enjoy a pony ride atop the steep hills or
undertake a thrilling trek from Aru. Be mesmerized by the vastness of
the snow-capped Kolahoi Glacier. You can also visit the nearby Amarnath
Temple dedicated to Lord Shiva, attracting thousands of devotees
annually. Betaab Valley is also a must-visit place and interestingly,
the valley is named after a Bollywood movie which was shot there.
Pahalgam also offers a host of adventure and sports activities, such as
river rafting, skiing and golf. Experience the warm hospitality of the
locals and get a chance to experience their simple lifestyle. Apart from
its beauty, other aspects that add to the allure of the ' Valley of
Shepherds' are its people, cuisine and culture.
Woodwork,Silk and Tweeds,Shawls,Papier-mache,Carpets
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.
Kashmir 3N/4D (3N Srinagar)