Itinerary - 3N / 4D Maldives
Day 01- Arrive In Maldives
On your arrival in Maldives and post custom formalities; you will be escorted to your resort by a speed boat. Check-in and spend the rest of the day at leisure by either rejuvenating inside the resort or taking a stroll on the beach side. Have dinner and overnight stay remains at the resort.
Day 02-Day at leisure
After a filling breakfast at the resort, the day is free to enjoy the various recreational facilities available at the resort. Else if you wish to discover the secrets of this Indian Ocean hideaway, choose one of the live-aboard that cruise across the atolls. Ranging from smaller cabin sailing boats to the bigger 75 cabin cruise ships, the on board facilities and services vary from rather basic to exclusive. Have lunch in the afternoon, and spend the rest of the day relaxing. On return, have dinner and stay overnight at the resort.
Day 03-Day at leisure
Post a filling breakfast, the day is free to opt for one of the optional excursions provided by the resort or to enjoy the various recreational facilities available at the resort. You can also opt to visit the busy little capital of the Maldives – Male with an area of 1.77 sq. km and just 1 km away from the international airport. With its excellent shopping facilities and exotic atmosphere where tradition and modern life exits in harmony, Male is a must visit for every visitor coming to this destination. Have lunch in the afternoon. On return, have dinner and stay overnight at the resort.
Day 04-Depart from Maldives
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and transfer to the airport to board your flight back to home.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel Details -
|3 Star||Fun Island Resorts or Similar|
|4 Star||Paradise resort & spa or Similar|
|5 Star||Hotel Taj Vivanta or Similar|
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
About The Place –
The Maldives is a tropical nation in the Indian Ocean composed of 26 ring-shaped atolls, which are made up of more than 1,000 coral islands. It’s known for its beaches, blue lagoons and extensive reefs. The capital, Malé, has a busy fish market, restaurants and shops on the main road, Majeedhee Magu, and 17th-century Hukuru Miskiy (also known as Friday Mosque) made of carved white coral.
Purses, perfumes, electrical goods, shoes etc.
- Dry - November to April
- Wet - May to November
- Maldivian Rufiyaa
- English / Dhivehi
Things To carryFor Adults - Photo identification in the form of Pan Card /Passport / Voter ID / Driving License
For students - Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
THINGS TO CARRY ALONG
Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed
If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription