Trip Location: Pawna Lake
About Pawna Lake Camping:
A 2 days 1 night Pawna Lake Camping on the banks of the beautiful Pawna Lake is here. Take part in this adventure to escape from the hassles of your city life.
The lake is one of the popular artificial lakes located 10 kilometres away from Kamshet on the old Mumbai- Pune highway.
Pawna Camping has become an important campsite after the construction of the Pawna Dam.
This package of camping in Pawna lake comes with camping & sightseeing around the lake, bonfire with music & dinner.
Pawna region is likely to experience moderate to heavy rainfall in the monsoon season. But don't worry, we've got your back.
The Campsite is monsoon-friendly.
The tents are completely water-proof, and the campsite is covered by a waterproof shed so the site doesn't get damp. You can enjoy the monsoon weather not worrying about getting wet and dirty anytime and enjoy your stay and food to the fullest.
Check In Timing: 4 PM
Check Out Timing: 11 AM
Distance: From Pune: 60 KM ( Via Kamshet)
From Mumbai: 120 KM (Via Lonavala, Bhangarwadi Rd)
Things To Carry
- Comfortable Footwear 7
- Mosquito Repellent 7
- Sunscreen 7
- Extra Set of Clothes 7
- Sunglasses 7
- Flip Flops 7
- Towel 7
- Camera 7
- Flashlight With Extra Batteries
- After booking, Location details mentioned on Booking voucher can vary. Guests are requested to call the tour operator in advance & get the actual location of the camp. 7
- The Actual camp may vary due to a variety of reasons like availability, Quality, No of bookings, Maintenance etc. Namoh reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice. 7
- You may expect to see families & bachelors at the same place. The place is ideal for all kind of groups. 7
- This place does not restricts smoking & drinking. Namoh may not monitor the activities on site. 7
- Washroom facilities are common for everyone. 7
- Bonfire is common for everyone. 7
- Non Veg food may not be available on certain festivals*.
- Mobile & laptop charging points not available on camp site 7
- Camping is in sheds when it is raining. The location of sheds is away from Lake. 7
- Listen to the instructions given by the tour organizers 7
- Do not litter 7
- Games like Cricket, Volleyball, Carrom & Badminton are available at a request to vendor. 7
- Games may not be possible in certain cases .
- This activity can be availed as a private or group tour