Click Image for Gallery
Tentative Itinerary –
Day 1 : Arrival at Phuket
After arrival at Phuket airport , Proceed to hotel , Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Full-day Phi Phi Island By Big boat with lunch(excl. 400 thb/p national park fees) - SIC
After breakfast at the hotel, We proceed to tour Phi Phi Island by Big boat. Enjoy activities like snorkelling and other water activities.(On Own) , you have an option of enjoying Simone Cabaret Show. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 3- Arrival at Pattay
After breakfast, proceed to hotel for check in & you will proceed for Alcazar Show & Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 4- Coral Island Tour with Lunch
After breakfast, we will proceed to Coral Island Tour , & overnight stay at Hotel.
Day :5 Depart
Have a buffet breakfast at the hotel in the morning. After check out formalities, (The standard check out time is 1100 hours) you will be picked up for departure transfer to the Bangkok airport for fight way back home.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
About The Place –
Thailand is a Southeast Asian country. It's known for tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha. In Bangkok, the capital, an ultramodern cityscape rises next to quiet canalside communities and the iconic temples of Wat Arun, Wat Pho and the Emerald Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Kaew). Nearby beach resorts include bustling Pattaya and fashionable Hua Hin.
Purses, perfumes, electrical goods, shoes etc.
Rainy - usually is accompanied by heavy rain but will normally have rough seas. This season can vary from year to year. Begins in June and runs as late as October
Winter - November to February
Hot - March to June
English / Thai.
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
Things To Carry
For Adults - Photo identification
in the form of Pan Card /Passport / Voter ID / Driving License
For students - Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college
Photo Identity card
For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
THINGS TO CARRY ALONG
Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand
sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc.
and woollens if needed
If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with
Pattaya Hotel Bella express or Similar
Phuket Hotel Bavamee Resortel or Similar
Pattaya Hotel Courtyard South or Similar
Phuket Hotel Deevana Patong Resort or Similar
Pattaya Hotel Dusit thani or Similar
Phuket Hotel Ramada phuket Deewana Or Similar
Phuket City Tour
Phi Phi Island Tour
All Transfers & Sightseeing on SIC Basis
Items of Personal Nature.
Thailand Visa (Approval/Rejection on embassy)
Any other service or meal which is not mentioned in above inclusions.
Early Check-in Pattaya and Late Checkout in Bangkok
Cost for guaranteed early check in or late check-out will be INR 3,000/- per room. (Standard hotel)
Cost for guaranteed early check in or late check-out will be INR 4,500/- per room. (Deluxe hotel)