Click Image for Gallery
Day 1:India - St.etersburg
After breakfast check out and transfer to International airport for your flight to St. Petersburg, Russia. Arrive at St.Petersburg International airport. St.Petersburg is a beautiful city of channels and impressive architecture, great historical heritage and vibrant cultural life, the home for many famous artists and poets, a symbol of Russia on Baltic Sea. Arrive and depart for Guided City Tour St. Petersburg with view of bronze horseman, palace square which is the main square of St.Petersburg which contains the picturesque Baroque buildings, Nevsky prospect , Isaac Cathedral and shopping of souvenirs. Indian Dinner. Transfer for Hotel check in and Overnight in St.Petersburg.
After breakfast depart for visit to Hermitage Museum - One of the world’s greatest art museums that have grown from a small collection of paintings started by Catherine the Great in 1764, to a massive display of over 3 million exhibits. Indian Lunch. Later we depart for Tour to Peter and Paul Fortreass with visit to Grand Palace and Lower Park of fountains. It is situated on a small island on the Neva Delta across the river and is the oldest buildings in St.Petersburg. Later evening depart for Scenic Boat Ride On Neva River.Overnight in St.Petersburg.
After breakfast depart for Half day excursion to pushkin to visit catherine palace.Return Back to Hotel. Overnight in St Patersburg.
Day 4:St.Petersburg - Moscow
After breakfast check out and transfer to station to board your Sapsan train to Moscow. Packed Lunch will be provided. Arrive and transfer to your hotel and check in. Evening enjoy Russian Floklore Show. Overnight in Moscow.
After breakfast depart for Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour of Moscow. Visit St.Basil’s Cathedral – Its multicoloured dome is the most famous image of Russia, Red Square is a dramatic open cobbled space in the centre of Moscow and now turned into a memorial cemetery and constructed Lenin Mausoleum on one side and Resurrection Gate and chapel on the other. Later visit Kremlin which is the oldest part of Moscow dating back to the city’s foundation in 1147, and situated at the very heart of the city on top of a hill, the Kremlin is a fortress surrounded by a thick red wall. The complex consists of a cathedral square with its Annunciation cathedral and the armoury .Indian Dinner at Restaurant. Overnight in Moscow.
After breakfast depart for Half Day Excursion to Half Day Excursion to Sergiev Posad Tour.Later in the afternoon transfer for Metro tour. Moscow’s metro is showcasing some of the best architecture and known for its grandness. Evening enjoy Moscow Circus - Combined with Russian folk musicians, dancers, and ornate costumes and backdrops, the show combines drama, cultural history, and, most of all, the excitement and entertainment that can only be created by some of the greatest circus performers on earth. Indian Dinner. Overnight in Moscow.
Day 7:Moscow - India
After breakfast check out (Standard check out time is 1100 Hrs) and later transfer to airport for your flight back home with wonderful memories of your tour.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
3 Star Category -
St. Petersburg 3 Star Hotel or similar
4 Star Category -
Moscow 4 Star Hotel or similar
5 Star Category -
- One way Moscow Hotel -Airport Transfers
- One Way Sapsan Train From St Petersburg-Moscow
- One Way St Petersburg Airport- Hotel Transfers
- St. Petersburg, Russia
- The State Hermitage Museum
- Half Day Guided City Tour
- Folklore Show
- Peter and Paul Fortress
- Catherine palace
- Moscow, Russia
- Kremlin Cathedral
- Guided City Tour Moscow
- Metro and Arbat Street Tour
- Visit to Moscow Circus
- Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour in Moscow
- Folklore Show In Moscow
- 6 Breakfast
- GST extra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- Flight ticket, VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable.High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place
As the world's largest country, the biggest supplier of natural gas and second-largest oil producer, Russia embodies superlatives. It's a big, remarkably varied landscape spanning nine time zones, from the Volga River's bucolic birch forests to the sprawling expanse of the grassy steppes to balmy beach resorts along the Black Sea. Russians make up for the brutally cold winters with warm generosity and jovial hospitality -- and hearty meat stews and bracing shots of icy vodka don't hurt.
Find delicate Lomonosov porcelain and Fabergé eggs in St. Petersburg. Hunt down matryoshka dolls, palekh (lacquered) boxes and fine china at the Izmailovsky Market in Moscow. Pick out linen from Ivanovo and Kostroma in the Volga towns, caviar from the Eliseyevsky Gastronoms in Moscow or St. Petersburg, and vodka almost anywhere.
Things to carry :
- Flight tickets , Valid Passport ( At Least 6 months validity on last day of tour) , Visa , Photos , Travel Insurance Documents , Double vaccination certificate etc.
- Currency of country you are travelling to
- Required Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- International calling SIM Card
- Travel Adapter for charging your electronic gadgets, Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit (No Scissors, blades or sharp objects allowed in flight )
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Indian Snacks, Pickles , Chutney etc.