Day 1: Arrival Bangkok – Pattaya
Upon your arrival in Bangkok you will be transferred to Pattaya, which is a short 2 hours drive from Bangkok. Check in to the hotel .Time to relax! In the evening, we recommend that you take an optional tour of Alcazar Show (at additional cost). The Alcazar Show a world-famous cabaret, which can give the Lido and Moulin Rouge of Paris, a run for their money, featuring a grand theatre with 1200 seats and thousands of watts of pulsating sound. Overnight at Hotel in Pattaya.
Day 2: Pattaya-Coral island with Lunch
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the sparkling blue waters of the Gulf of Thailand by a speedboat, and arrive at the idyllic Coral Island (Koh Lan), where you will spend the day luxuriating under the welcoming tropical sun. You can lounge, swim, snorkel or simply enjoy the sun at the island’s immaculate golden beaches. You all have the option of viewing the beautiful coral formations around the island either through aglass-bottom boat or by diving in. Coral Island tour on join/shared speed boat will stop for Parasailing for those who are interested. Those who are not interested in Parasailing will wait for the rest to finish the activity. Upon your return from the island, you will enjoy a scrumptious Indian lunch at Pattaya. Overnight at Pattaya Hotel
Travel tip: Don’t forget to carry your swimsuit, sunscreen and towel.
Day 3: Pattaya – Bangkok- City tour
Post a filling breakfast at the hotel, you check-out and drive back to Bangkok. On the way, you shall proceed for a half-day city tour of Bangkok on a comfortable coach. From fascinating temples around the capital like the Wat Traimit housing a five-and-half ton golden Buddha statue; the Marble Temple, to a Thai traditional massage school, the tour will give you an in-depth understanding of the traditions and culture of Bangkok. The evening is free for shopping and chilling around Bangkok streets. Overnight stay remains at your hotel in Bangkok.
Day 4: Bangkok
After a buffet breakfast the day is free at leisure. Recommended optional tours given below:
Full day Safari world and Marine park with buffet lunch
The crocodile farm and the elephant theme show
Full day dream world and snow town with buffet lunch
Day 5: Depart Bangkok
Have a buffet breakfast at the hotel in the morning. After check out formalities, (The standard check out time is 1100 hours) you will be picked up for departure transfer to the airport for flight way back home.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Things To carryFor Adults - Photo identification in the form of Pan Card /Passport / Voter ID / Driving License
For students - Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
THINGS TO CARRY ALONG
Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed
If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription
- Rainy - usually is accompanied by heavy rain but will normally have rough seas. This season can vary from year to year. Begins in June and runs as late as October
- Winter - November to February
- Hot - March to June
- Thai baht
- English / Thai.
About The Place –
Thailand is a Southeast Asian country. It's known for tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha. In Bangkok, the capital, an ultramodern cityscape rises next to quiet canalside communities and the iconic temples of Wat Arun, Wat Pho and the Emerald Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Kaew). Nearby beach resorts include bustling Pattaya and fashionable Hua Hin.
Purses, perfumes, electrical goods, shoes etc.
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
Return economy class airfare with airport taxes.
02 nights’ accommodation at Pattaya.
02 nights’ accommodation at Bangkok.
4 Breakfast & 1 Lunch
Coral island tour with Indian lunch (max 4 hours)
Items of Personal Nature.
GST of 5% percent will be Applicable on the total tour cost.
Any other service or meal which is not mentioned in above inclusions.
Early Check-in Pattaya and Late Checkout in Bangkok
Cost for guaranteed early check in or late check-out will be INR 3,000/- per room. (Standard hotel)
Cost for guaranteed early check in or late check-out will be INR 4,500/- per room. (Deluxe hotel)
Hotel Details -
Deluxe Package -
|Bangkok||The Seasons Huamark or Similar|
|Pattaya||Hotel Bella Express or Similar|