Click Image for Gallery
Day 1 : Arrival in Phuket
After Breakfast, we transfer to airport for Phuket flight. Arrive in Phuket International Airport and proceed to the hotel. Check in and enjoy spending the rest of the day at leisure. Later, explore Phuket on your own. You also have an option of going on a city tour of Phuket, or a tour to Tiger Kingdom.
Day 2 : Phi Phi Island Tour in a Big boat with Lunch
After breakfast at the hotel, We recommend optional tour Phi Phi Island by boat. Enjoy activities like snorkeling and other water activities. , you have an option of enjoying Simone Cabaret Show. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 3 : Phuket - Krabi Transfer/ Enroute Krabi city tour
After breakfast in Phuket, check out from the hotel and transfer to Krabi. Check in at the hotel, in Krabi. Enjoy spending the rest of the day at leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 4 : Four Island Tour in a Speed Boat with Lunch optional tour
After breakfast, enjoy optional four island tour by speed boat and enjoy activities like snorkeling, scuba diving etc., in Krabi. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 : Drop Off At Airport
Have a buffet breakfast at the hotel in the morning. After check out formalities, you will be picked up for departure transfer to the airport for flight way back home.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel Details -
3 Star Category -
Phuket Hotel Baramee resortel or Similar
Krabi Hotel Ibis styles krabi or Similar
4 Star Category -
Phuket Hotel Deevana patong resort or Similar
Krabi Hotel Krabi Laplaya resort or Similar
5 Star Category -
Phuket Hotel Ramada Phuket Deewana or Similar
Krabi Hotel Sofitel Krabi or Similar
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Phi Phi island tour with lunch
- Krabi city tour
- Phuket City tour
- 4 Island Tour
- Airport Transfers
- All Tours & Transfers on SIC Basis
- GST extra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable. High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place –
Thailand is a Southeast Asian country. It's known for tropical beaches, opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha. In Bangkok, the capital, an ultramodern cityscape rises next to quiet canalside communities and the iconic temples of Wat Arun, Wat Pho and the Emerald Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Kaew). Nearby beach resorts include bustling Pattaya and fashionable Hua Hin.
Purses, perfumes, electrical goods, shoes etc.
Rainy - usually is accompanied by heavy rain but will normally have rough seas. This season can vary from year to year. Begins in June and runs as late as October
Winter - November to February
Hot - March to June
English / Thai.
Things to carry :
- Flight tickets , Valid Passport ( At Least 6 months validity on last day of tour) , Visa , Photos , Travel Insurance Documents , Double vaccination certificate etc.
- Currency of country you are travelling to
- Required Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woolens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- International calling SIM Card
- Travel Adapter for charging your electronic gadgets, Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit (No Scissors, blades or sharp objects allowed in flight )
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Indian Snacks, Pickles , Chutney etc.