Day 1:Arrive at Delhi -
The tour starts from Delhi. Welcome after late evening or midnight arrival by our representative at the airport who escorts you to your pre-booked hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2: Delhi sightseeing-Agra -
Leave for a post breakfast city sightseeing tour of Delhi, covering its major tourist attractions like Raj Ghat, Jama Masjid and Red Fort. Later, after lunch, leave for Agra by road. Get transferred to your hotel on arrival for night stay.
Day 3: Agra - Umaria -
Morning, after breakfast, visit the spectacular Taj Mahal, the major tourist attraction of the Mughal city. Also visit the majestic Agra Fort, also known as the Red Fort. Both of these are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Afterwards, drive to the city’s railway station to board a train to Umaria, the next destination in of the tour. Overnight stay on- board.
Day 4: Umaria - Bandhavgarh -
Early morning arrival at Umaria and then proceed for a road journey to Bandhavgarh National Park, one of the most important wildlife reserves of the central part of India. Upon arrival, check into your lodge and take lunch. Later, take a jeep safari into the jungle for game viewing into the park that has a good population of the Royal Bengal Tiger and houses a large variety of other animals as well as birds. Retire to the lodge for the night.
Day 5: Bandhavgarh - Kanha -
The widely acclaimed Kanha National Park is the next destination during your travel to wildlife sanctuaries in Madhya Pradesh. Kanha was an inspiration to Rudyard Kipling on which he based his ‘Jungle Book’. Enjoy an early morning safari at the Bandhavgarh forest before driving to Kanha (240 km/6 hrs) Tiger Reserve. If you want then you can embark on a nature walk today. Transfer to your lodge on arrival for overnight stay.
Day 6: Kanha -
Today, you have the whole day to enjoy the thrilling company of wildlife at Kanha Wildlife Sanctuary. Take an exciting elephant ride into the jungle and enjoy game viewing. Try your luck at spotting the tiger and then halt for lunch. Later, take another jeep safari into the vast dense forest. This national park is home to various wildlife species like Royal Bengal Tiger, leopards, the sloth bear, Barasingha, Indian wild dog etc. Retire to lodge for the night.
Day 7: Kanha - Kawardha -
Your tour package for the tribal areas of central India today takes you to Kawardha. Spend the morning at Kanha at leisure and later, drive to Kawardha. Upon arrival, check in to your hotel and rest for a while. Later, in the evening visit the tribal villages nearby for observing the lifestyle of the tribals. Stay for the night at the hotel.
Day 8: Kawardha - Kanker (7 hrs)-
Kanker is the next stopover in your tour. In the morning, drive to Kanker (251 kms). On arrival, check- into your hotel. If you want then you can explore the surrounding area on -foot. Overnight stay.
Day 9:Kanker - Jagdalpur -
Check out from the hotel in the morning and leave for Jagdalpur by road. Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel. Later, visit the weekly market and interact with the local tribal groups. Shop around for some exquisite handicrafts of Bastar. Halt for lunch amidst the lush green Sal forests of the area and later in the evening, enjoy a colorful local dance by the tribes before retiring to the hotel for the night.
Day 10: Jagdalpur -
Leave for a post-breakfast city sightseeing tour. Start with a visit to the major historic attractions of Jagdalpur, the famous Anthropological Museum and end the day with a memorable visit to the spectacular Chitrakote Waterfalls, popularly known as the ‘Niagara’ of Bastar. Also interact with the local Bison-Horn Maria tribal group of Bastar. Enjoy their colorful dance in the evening. Stay overnight.
Day 11:Jagdalpur - Raipur (around 8 hours)-
The tour today takes you to Raipur (284 kms). Check out from hotel post breakfast and transfer to Raipur by road. Upon arrival, check into your hotel for overnight stay. Instead of retiring into your rooms, if time and energy permits you can explore the surrounding area on foot.
Day 12: Raipur - Bhubaneshwar -
Depart for the airport post breakfast to board a flight to Bhubaneshwar. Our representative receives you upon arrival and escorts you to your hotel. Rest for a while and then proceed for a sightseeing tour that may include the very popular Lingraja Temple, Dhauli, Rajrani Temple etc. Retire to the hotel for the night.
Day 13: Bhubaneshwar - Puri (56 kms)-
Puri is the next stopover of the tour. Check out from hotel post breakfast and transfer to Puri by road. Stop midway at the magnificent Konark Temple, also known as Konark Sun Temple for sightseeing. Popular in the form of a Black Pagoda, it is a Sun temple that was erected during the 13th century. It is a proof the fine architectural sense of the Ganga Dynasty. Continue drive to Puri and transfer to hotel upon arrival for overnight stay.
Day 14: Puri -
After breakfast, you have the whole day to yourself in Puri. Do not miss visiting the Jagannath temple. Spend rest of the day at leisure. You can enjoy fun activities at the Puri beach. You can do a number of things such as angling, sunbathing and fishing. Spend the night at the hotel.
Day 15: Puri - Bhubaneshwar - Delhi - Departure -
The tour ends today and you proceed after breakfast to Bhubaneshwar airport (by road) to board flight to Delhi. Our representative receives you and escorts you for dinner. Leave for the airport or railway station after dinner and upon arrival, board onward flight or train.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
- Anything which is not included is excluded
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place-
Tiger Tribal and Temple Tour of 14 nights and 15 days is going to offer you a chance to explore some of the most well-known temples of India, along with which you are also going to explore the wildlife and the tribal life of the country. During the itinerary you are going to visit the attractions of Delhi, Jagdalpur and Agra; tribal areas around Jagdalpur, Kawardha and Kanker as well as wildlife at the Bandhavgarh national park and Kanha national park. The tour also includes Darshan at world-renowned temples of Bhubaneshwar and Puri.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour.
- Visit Raj Ghat, Jama Masjid and Red Fort in Delhi
- Explore the beautiful Taj Mahal, one of the Seven Wonders of the World in Agra
- A jungle safari in Bandhavgarh National Park
- An elephant ride and a jungle safari into the Kanha National park
- Guided tours to the visit the tribal villages in Kawardha
- Observer the Bastar's lifestyle at Kanker and Jagdalpur
- Shop for handicrafts made by the tribals in Jagdalpur market
- Lunch in the Sal forest of Jagdalpur
- Sightseeing in Jagdalpur including Chitrakote Waterfalls, the ‘Niagara’ of Bastar
- Guided tours to Bhubaneshwar temples
- Halt at Konark Sun Temple
- Darshan at the Jagannath temple in Puri, one of the destinations of the revered Charmdham Yatra
- Fun activities at Puri beach
Rainy season - June to September
Winter Season - November to February
Summer season - March to May
Hindi / English / Chhattisgarhi
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.