Day 01: Hyderabad – Vijaywada
In the morning drive to Vijayawada.
Vijayawada literally means "City of Victory'. Located on the bank of Krishna River in Krishna district of Andhra Pradesh, it is the biggest city in the district and 3rd largest city of the state. The best thing about this place is that travellers visiting the Buddhist centre of Amaravathi start their journey from this place.
On arrival, transfer to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 02: Vijaywada
After breakfast, we will leave for city sightseeing tour of Vijaywada. We will be visiting the renowned Kanaka Durga Temple.
Kanaka Durga Temple is located on an Indrakeeladri hill failing to notice the city as well as the Krishna River. One can find words of several dynasties in the temple. Thousands of devotees from the city and its surroundings visit the temple after taking a holy dip in the River Krishna during Vijayadashami festival.
Further, we will be visiting Akana and Mandana Caves, which are dedicated to Akana and Mandana who were ministers in the court of Abdul Hasan Tanashah in the 17th century. There is another cave located at a short distance from these two caves, which date back to 2nd century BC and host the trinity of Brahma, Vishnu and Maheshwara.
On the way back to the hotel, we will be visiting the Malleswaraswami Temple, which is nestled on the Indrakiladri hill. The god worshipped in the temple is Mallikarjuna popularly known as Malleswara. He is even referred to as Malleswara in the ancient Hindu religious epics - the Puranas. According to the legend, the idol of the god was installed by Yudhishthira, the eldest of the five Pandava brothers. He established it to honour his victory in the south. From that day, the idol is worshipped with dedication and devotion.
Later in the afternoon, we will drive to Amravati to view the ruins of Buddhist Stupas, also known as the Mahachaitya Stupa. The Amravati Stupa was believed to be the largest stupa in the country. Today, only the leftovers of the stupa can be seen. The place is of high interest to the travellers who are interesting in learning about the history of Buddhism.
Here, we will also visit the Ashokan Pillar and Amravati museum. In the evening, we will return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 03: Vijaywada - Hyderabad
After breakfast, we will drive back to Hyderabad. En-route, we will visit Kondapalli Village.
Kondapalli Village is a small village with many hard working artisans working on the Puniki wood and painting them with enamel colours.
Further, we will continue our drive to Hyderabad. On arrival at Hyderabad, we will drop you at your place.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel Details -
2 Star Hotel Shri Saikrupa or Similar
3 Star Hotel Woodbridge or Similar
4 Star Hotel The Manohar or Similar
5 Star Hotel Radisson Blu or Similar
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Air Fare / Train fare not included is excluded
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
Well acknowledged as Vijayapura "the city of victory" during the reign of Chalukyas, Bijapur is a small town situated at the border of Karnataka and Maharashtra state. The city was once the capital of Adil Shahi Dynasty for more than 200 years. The place is perfect for history enthusiasts and travel freaks who want to dig into the history of Mugal era. Gol Gumbaz, Ibrahim-Rauza, Jami Masjid, Malik-e-Maidan and Gulburga fort are some of the finest examples of Muslim architecture and are the major attraction of Bijapur.
Namoh has come up with a wide range of customized travel packages. We offer some of the best Hyderabad-Bijapur weekend tour package to make your weekend trip more interesting and memorable. So, grab the deal to have a rocking weekend tours.
Duration : 02 Nights - 03 Days
Destinations: Hyderabad - Bijapur - Hyderabad
Highlight of The Trip :
>Gol Gumbaz, the mausoleum of Muhammad Adil Shah
>Ibrahim-Rauza, built by Ibrahim 'Adil Shah II
>Visit of Hindu and Jain temples
>Malik-e-Maidan (one of the largest bell metal guns in the world)
Rainy - June to October
Winter - November to February
Summer - March to May
Hindi / English / Urdu
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.