Day 01: Arrive Delhi
Upon arrival at Delhi international airport meet with our representative at the airport arrival lounge. After meet and greet transfer to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 02: Delhi
After breakfast we will proceed for full day guided sightseeing tour of Old and New Delhi. Morning we will be visiting Old Delhi where we will explore the ancient monuments, narrow streets and bustling markets.
First we will visit Old Delhi, the 17th century walled city of Shah Jahanabad, Visiting the great Jama Masjid built in the year 1656 AD by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan, it is the largest & best known mosque in India. Later we walk down or take a rickshaw ride through Chandni Chowk, the old marketplace of Shah Jahanabad now a picturesque bazaar to reach Red Fort, built in the year 1648 by Shah Jahan.
In the afternoon visit New Delhi, we will visit Raj Ghat, memorial to the Father of the Nation, Mahatma Gandhi. It is a simple black marble platform that marks the spot of his cremation on 31 January 1948. Further we drive past India Gate, memorial built in the year 1931 to commemorate the Indian soldiers who died in the World War I & the Afghan Wars. The names of the soldiers who died in these wars are inscribed on the walls. President's House, the official residence of the President of India, built in the year 1931. Until 1950 it was known as Viceroy's House & served as the residence of the Governor-General of British India.
We will also visit Humayun's Tomb, memorial of Mughal Emperor Humayun, built in the year 1562. The complex is a World Heritage Site & the first example of this type of Mughal architecture in India. Qutub Minar, built in the year 1206 by Qutub-ud-din Aibek. It is the tallest (72m) brick minaret in the world, an important example of Indo-Islamic Architecture.
In the evening return to hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Day 03: Delhi - Samode - Jaipur
After breakfast we will leave for Jaipur via Samode. In Samode we enjoy the sightseeing of fort and palaces. Here we will also enjoy a bullock-cart or camel-car ride and wil have a short village tour to come to know the art, culture and the living style of the people of Samode. Here you will see the real India having the experience India rural life, traditional agriculture farming and cattle milking.
Lunch will be organized at Samode Palace. Here one will have the opportunity to visit the Darbar hall for the extravagantly florid and hand painted gallery and the Sheesh Mahal or the hall of mirrors.
Samode palace is heritage monuments and structures built by the noble feudatory. It was initially built in the 16th century as a Rajput fort, but in early 19th century, under the nobleman Rawal Berisal, it was converted from a fort into an exquisitely designed palace in Rajput and Muslim architectural style. In the year 1987, it was converted into the heritage Samode Palace Hotel.
Later in the evening return to Jaipur. Upon arrival check into the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04: Jaipur
Today we will have full day sightseeing tour of this pink city, starting from a magnificent visit to the Amber Fort. Amber Fort was the capital of this state long time ago. Visit the Sheesh Mahal or the Hall of Victory glittering with mirrors. Ascend the Fort on Elephant back.
Later in the afternoon, we will take a guided sightseeing tour of Jaipur city. The city of Jaipur was painted in pink colour a century ago in honour of a visiting prince. Ever since, Jaipur has retained this pink colour. Built by Maharaja Jai Singh, a notable astronomer, this city is 260 years old. While in Jaipur, visit Maharaja's City Palace, the Observatory and Ram Niwas Gardens. Drive past the Hawa Mahal. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 05: Jaipur - Fatehpur Sikri - Agra
After breakfast we will leave for our next destination Agra. On our way to Agra we will stop to visit Fatehpur Sikri, just 40 km before Agra. Fatehpur Sikri was built during 1571 and 1585. Fatehpur Sikri is one of the finest examples of Mughal architectural splendour at its height. Though the city is in ruins, it is a place to visit if once.
Further we will continue drive to Agra. Upon reaching transfer to the hotel. After fresh-n-up we will visit the massive Agra fort. Built principally as a military establishment by Akbar in 1565, the red sandstone Agra fort was partially converted into a palace during Shah Jahan's time. Though the principal structure was built by Akbar. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06: Agra - Gwalior
Early morning we will transfer to visit the famous Taj Mahal at dawn, a white marble memorial built by Shah Jahan for his beautiful wife Mumtaz Mahal. This monument took 22 years to be completed and was designed and planned by Persian architect Ustad Isa. Apart from its stunning design balance and perfect symmetry, the Taj is also noted particularly for its elegant domes, intricately carved screens and some of the best inlay work ever seen.
Later return to the hotel for breakfast. After breakfast we will transfer to the railway station to board the train for Gwalior. Upon arrival transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 07: Gwalior - Delhi
Morning after breakfast proceed for sightseeing tour of Gwalior visiting the enormous 19th century Jai Vilas Palace. This Palace is famous for its ornate chandeliers & crystal. A few of the rooms have in converted into a museum filled with the Scindia dynasties memorabilia.
Further we will visit the huge Gwalior Fort - where a sun temple is believed to have been constructed within the area of the fort. Also visit Man Mandir which is a six towered palace & which forms the eastern wall of the fort. The fort has monuments dating back to 8th century A.D. onwards and is one of the largest forts in India. Also visit the Gujri Mahal, a turreted palace of stone now houses the archaeological museum. Gwalior also offers the Tomb of Muhammad Ghaus, a saint worshipped by the Mughals & the Tomb of the famous musician Tansen.
Later in the afternoon transfer to the railway station to board the train for Delhi. Upon arrival at Delhi railway station meet with our representative and transfer to the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 08: Delhi - Departure
Transfer to the international airport to board the flight for onward destination.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Standard Package -
Delhi Hotel Aster Inn or Similar
Agra Hotel chanakya or Similar
Gwalior Hotel Solitaire inn or Similar
Jaipur Hotel chetram elite or Similar
Deluxe Package -
Delhi Hotel Regent International or Similar
Agra light House agra or Similar
Gwalior Hotel Grace or Similar
Jaipur Jai Niwas or Similar
Premium Package -
Delhi Hotel Le seasons or Similar
Agra Hotel pushp villa or Similar
Gwalior Hotel Landmark or Similar
Jaipur Om Niwas or Similar
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
- Anything which is not included is excluded
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place-
The golden triangle tour is a quintessential introduction to the rich culture, tradition and history of India, especially for the first time travelers. The 8 days and 7 nights holiday package consists a tour to major destinations of India - Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. You can also visit the city of Gwalior and see the huge Gwalior Fort that was built in the 8th century A.D. The golden triangle tour is no doubt one of the popular tourist circuits in India that offers a wonderful opportunity to marvel the grandeur, glory and vibrant culture. Moreover, our expert representatives will help you in planning a perfect tour itinerary that will leave you mesmerized with pleasurable memories for lifetime.
Rainy season - June to October
Winter Season - November to February
Summer season - March to May
Hindi / English / Bhojpuri / Urdu
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.