Day 1 : Arrival in Dubai | Tour : Dhow Cruise
Day 2 : Half day Dubai city tour |Optional Tour : Visit to Dubai Mall & Burj Khalifa
In the evening, we suggest that you take this opportunity to take our optional tour of Shopping visit to Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa. Dubai mall, also known as the home of Dubai Shopping festival is the largest in the world. Shopaholic or not, this mall is definitely for you. Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building pierces the sky at 828m (seven times the height of Big Ben) and opened on 4 January 2010, only six years after excavations began. The main attraction is the Observation Deck 'At the Top' on the 124th floor. From such lofty heights you can easily pinpoint The World, the three Palm developments and other landmarks. Getting there takes you past various multimedia exhibits to a double-deck lift that whisks you 10m per second for an entire minute to reach level 124 at a lofty 442m in the air. Overnight stay at the hotel."
Day 3 : Desert Safari
After Breakfast, in the afternoon, you will be taken for Desert Safari. Your tour begins with an unforgettable roller coaster drive in the desert skimming over the magnificent Sand Dunes. Amidst all the fun and action stop for pictures while the tour heads towards Ali’s camel farm for a short visit. A traditional welcome awaits the guests with Arabic coffee, tea and dates while the charcoal fires and the traditional oven is lit in preparation for the evening dinner. Take some time out to relax in the Arabic tents furnished with carpets and pillows for your comfort or chill out by the campfire. Get a henna tattoo,experience an unforgettable camel ride, view the Tannoura dance show and an exotic belly performance under the campfire-so much and more. The evening ends with a delicious three course barbeque meal with a variety of meats and salads served beneath the starlit skies, accompanied by authentic Arabic music. After dinner drive back to the back to the city. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 4 : Optional Tour : Abu dhabi City tour , Grand Mosque with Ferrari world
Ferrari World: Visit the famous Ferrari World at Yas Island, a one-of-its-kind Ferrari theme park! Experience exciting rides, drives, games and shows for a true F1 experience.
Abu Dhabi City Tour: Drive around Abu Dhabi City on a tour bus, and pay a visit to the Grand Mosque while you're in the city.
Day 5 : Drop Off at Airport
After breakfast at the hotel, enjoy Shopping (as per your flight schedule). After you check out from the hotel, our driver will take you to the airport for your return flight.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
THINGS TO CARRY
For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Pan Card / Passport / Voter ID / Driving License
For students - Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
THINGS TO CARRY ALONG
- Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
- Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed
- If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription
- English / Arabic / Persian / Hindi, Urdu
About The Place
- Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, The Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks.
- Gold, spices, dates, perfumes and incense, carpets
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
Hotel Details -
|2 Star||Hotel Panorama Grand or Similar|
|3 Star||Hotel Imperial Suites or Similar|
|4 Star||Hotel Fortune Grand or Similar|
|5 Star||Hotel J W Marriott or Similar|