Day 01: Delhi - Shimla (343kms / 8hrs)
Upon arrival at Delhi meeting and assistance followed by drive to Shimla former summer capital of British India & now a capital of Himachal Pradesh set amidst the snow capped Shivalik Mountain range offering some stunning view of the mighty Himalayas arrive & Checkin the hotel rest of the day is at leisure night stay in Shimla.
About Shimla: Shimla Known as the Queen of Hill Stations, Shimla became the summer capital of the British Raj during the latter half of the 19th century when the soldiers of the British army, merchants and civil servants moved up here to get relief from the scorching heat of the plains.
One of the most popular tourist destinations of India, Shimla is also the state capital of Himachal Pradesh. This hill station derives its name from "Goddess Shyamala ", an avatar of Goddess Kali.
Shimla still retains its colonial charm and ambience that is not found anywhere else in India. Shimla is one tourist destination that can be visited any time during the year. Summers are warm with cool and pleasant evenings while the winter temperatures can fall below zero and provide the perfect ambience for snuggling in front of a roaring fireplace.
Day 02: Shimla - Kufri - Shimla
In the morning visit the Kufri a 30 minute drive from Shimla an exotica of nature as a place surrounded by dense forest and snow caped Mountain amidst virgin peak and nature flora and fauna where one can complete relax and turn oneself of nature beauty. Situated at an altitude of 2500 mt just an hour drive from Shimla and a very popular ski resort during the winter month later take a walking tour of shimla and visit the jakhoo hill which offer panoramic views of the Shimla town vice regal lodge Mall and overnight stay at hotel.
Kufri: If you want to discover the undiscovered, come to Kufri. It is a noted summer and winter destination for thousands of visitors. Kufri is just 16 km from Shimla, but at 2622 metres in Winter, carpets Kufri with snow. It is mini hill station in itself. Kufri is famous for its wide panoramic views where deep valleys and forests rise towards the lofty Himalayas. An enjoyable walk through thick cedar woods one leads up to the mahasu peak. At Kufri, Himachal Tourism runs the Café Lalit. Kufri also house a mini zoo. From Kufri a fascinating drive leads on to Chail. 6 kms from Kufri along the Hindustan-Tibet Road is Fagu. Astride a mountain saddle it presents some breathtaking scenery.
Jakhoo Hill: Jakhoo Hill, is located at a distance of 1 kilometre from the Ridge, and is at a height of 8,000 feet above sea level. The highest peak of Shimla provides a beautiful view of the city with sunrise, sunset, the valleys of evergreens and snow-covered Himalayan ranges. Jakhoo Hill also has an ancient Hanuman temple.
According to legend, the shrine is believed to exist since the times of Ramayana. The temple is a century old spiritual edifice that attracts devotees as well as trekkers and mountaineers.
The word 'Jakhoo' is derived from 'Yaksha', a link between humans and gods as per Hindu Mythology. The character is believed to be a protector of the divine treasure. The way to the temple is a narrow pavement that needs walking sticks to climb from the base.
The holy temple is home to innumerable monkeys. Perched on a hill top, it takes a trek of 30 minutes from The State Library through the dense pine forests to reach it. Ponies can also be hired from the base for a to and fro journey.
Day 03: Shimla - Manali (285kms / 7hrs)
Morning drive to Manali a picture perfect hill resort at an altitude of 1929 mt set amidst pinnacle mountain which gradually close in an both side of the Beas and nesting in their shade as through carved out primeval forest is a scattered hamlet which comprises this picturesque summer resort arrive and checkin the hotel and later visit for 450 year old temple dedicated to Hadimba Devi which was some excellent wood covering Tibetan Monastery and a handicraft centre back to hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
About Manali: Manali is situated in the Kullu district of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh at the co-ordinates of 32.16' North latitude and 77.10' East Longitude. Situated at a height of 8612 feet (2625 meters), the hills of Manali offer stunning landscape.
The British introduced apple trees and trout, which were not native to Manali flora and fauna. It is said that when apple trees were first planted the fruits were so plentiful that often branches, unable to bear the weight, would collapse. To this day, apple along with plum and pear remains the best source of income for the majority of its inhabitants. Tourism in Manali received a boost after the rise of militancy in Kashmir in the late 1980s. This once quiet village was transformed into a bustling town with many hotels and restaurants.
Day 04: Manali (Rohtang Pass)
Morning proceed to visit the solong valley which offers fine view of glaciers and snow capped peaks a place not to be missed in Rohtang pass 51 kms from Manali at an aititude of 3978 mt (subject to weather conditions) rest of the day is at leisure or take a stroll down the mall road night stay at Manali.
Rohtang Pass: The Rohtang Pass is the highest point on the Manali - Keylong Road. It is also one of the most beautiful spots in the vicinity. Located at an altitude of 4112 meters above sea level, the spot promises an exquisite view of the surrounding mountain ranges.
The regions beyond the Rohtang Pass are remote and cut away from the reach of the tourists. These predominantly Buddhist areas promise you an ascetic and haunting view. Being a bit inaccessible to the modern civilization has helped the place to retain its pure and untouched beauty.
The best time to visit this tourist attraction in Himachal Pradesh is between the months of June and September, when the way to the pass is easily accessible. There are trekkers available from the Manali town for going to the Rohtang Pass. You can also opt to trek this distance. The trekkers route to the Rohtang Pass of Manali is will provide one some of the most beautiful views of the surrounding mountains and the greenery all around.
The distance between Rohtang Pass and the Manali town is about 51 kilometers.
Solang Valley: One needs to travel about 10 kilometers from the picturesque hill station of Manali to reach the fascinating Solang Valley. At an altitude of about 8500 feet above the sea level one can enjoy the bliss of nature on the banks of the river Beas.
The Solang valley in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh is a place where one can celebrate peace amidst the snow capped peaks and the lush greenery of the dense forests. The serene atmosphere created by the vastness of the azure sky, the ravishing beauty of the green valleys and the snow lining on the distant peaks can make one feel the pleasure of being in a heaven abode.
The Solang Valley is also the place where the Ski school of Manali is located. There are wonderful ski slopes and picnic spots in this beautiful place. There are various ski packages arranged by the HPTDC during the winter months.
Day 05: Manali (Kullu Manikaran)
Morning proceed for a sightseeing tour of Manali & Kullu Manikaran rest of the day at leisure or enjoy walk to near by picturesque village of Vashisht known for hot sulphur springs night stay in Manali.
Kullu: Kullu is the capital town of the Kullu District, in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. It is located on the banks of the Beas River in the Kullu Valley about ten kilometres north of the airport at Bhuntar.
Kullu is a broad open valley formed by the Beas river between Manali and Largi. This valley is famous for its beauty and its majestic hills covered with Pine and Deodar Forest and sprawling Apple Orchards. The course of the Beas river presents a succession of magnificent, clad with forests of Deodar, towering above trees of Pine on the lower rocky ridges. Kullu valley is sandwiched between the Pir Panjal, Lower Himalayan and Great Himalayan range.
Manikaran: Located at a distance of 45 km from Kullu, Manikaran is famous for its hot springs and is also an important religious destination for Hindus and Sikhs. The hot water springs here are so hot that the heat from the water is used to cook food.
Day 06: Manali - Chandigarh (276kms / 8hrs)
Morning checkout from the hotel and transfer by road to Chandigarh reach and checkin at hotel and later visit for Pinjore Garden & Rock Garden back to hotel and leisure, night stay in Chandigarh.
About Chandigarh: Chandigarh is a city and union territory in India that serves as the capital of two states, Haryana and Punjab. The name Chandigarh translates as "The Fort of Chandi". The name is derived from an ancient temple called Chandi Mandir, devoted to the Hindu goddess Chandi near the city.
Pinjore Garden: The garden is in the village of Pinjore lie 22 km from Chandigarh on the Ambala-Shimla road. It was created in the 17th century In recent times, it has been renamed as 'Yadavindra Garden' in the memory of Maharaja Yadavindra Singh of the former princely state of Patiala.
Rock Garden: Rock Garden is perhaps the most frequented tourist attraction in the city. Being the unique garden that it is, the popularity is perfectly understandable. Situated near the Capitol Complex, it is spread over an area of around 12 acres. Built by Nek Chand, the garden comprises of art objects that have been made from urban waste material.
Day 07: Chandigarh - Delhi (256kms / 8hrs)
Breakfast at the hotel and drive back to Delhi, en-route visit Kurukshetra. Later continue drive to Delhi. On arrival at Delhi check-in at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 08: Delhi Departs
Breakfast at the hotel and transfer to international airport to connect flight for onward destination.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel Details -
Standard Package -
Shimla Hotel Prestige or Similar
Manali Hotel Devlok or Similar
Chandigarh Hotel Classic Residency or Similar
Delhi Hotel Aster Inn or Similar
Deluxe Package -
Shimla Hill Crest Shimla or Similar
Manali Sitara International or Similar
Chandigarh hotel coral star or Similar
Delhi Hotel Regent International or Similar
Premium Package -
Shimla Kufry Holiday Resort or Similar
Manali La Serene Valley or Similar
Chandigarh Velvet Clarks Exotica or Similar
Delhi Hotel Le seasons or Similar
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
- Anything which is not included is excluded
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place:
Himachal Pradesh, the land of scenic hill stations, is an interesting honeymoon destination seeking for a peaceful place with abundant scenic beauty. With the beautiful hills of Shimla, rich flora and fauna of Manali, Pine and Deodar forest of Kullu and the gardens of Chandigarh altogether make Himachal perfect for honeymooners.
Our 7N/8D special Himachal tour for honeymoon couples will some of the best tourist spot of Himachal and takes care of everything, be it commutation, accommodation, food or anything else.
Rainy season - July to September
Winter Season - October to February
Summer season - March to June
Hindi / English / Pahari
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.