Click Image for Gallery
Day 1:Welcome To Mauritius
Welcome to Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport of Mauritius, the destination of beach lovers, transfer to hotel as per your reservation. Evening free to enjoy the beautiful beaches of Mauritius
Day 2:North Tour
Morning depart for a full day North tour to Port Louis the capital of Mauritius. Visiting the historical buildings of Port Louis, La Citadelle – a stone fortress situated on top of a hill offering a magnificent view of Port Louis, Caudan waterfront - It has many shops, food courts, craft market, movie theatre, casino etc. On tour you have an option of taking world famous Pamplemousses Garden which was renamed in 1988 in honours of the late Prime Minister, total 60-acre garden boasts 500 different species of plants, of which 80 are palms. (On your own).
Day 3:Optional Underwater World / Blue Safari
Day is free, at leisure to explore a city on your own or you also have option of taking undersea walk(on your own), you can take a walk under water and get a closer look at the fascinating marine life, even if you don’t know to swim! Or Blue Safari Submarine (on your own) dive 35 meter into Ocean, during 40 Minutes dive, amongst multicolored fish, you will discover the beauty of the corals and who knows what surprise awaits you on the dive!
Day 4:South Island Tour
Morning depart for full day South Island tour, visit the craters of Trou Aux Cerf’s - an extinct volcanic crater covered with greenery and offering a breathtaking view, sacred lake of Grand Bassin - according to Hindu mythology, Lord Shiva carrying the water of The Holy Gangas, dropped a few drops on the island and a lake was formed. One of the island's two natural lakes, later depart for Black River Gorge & Chamarel – seven colored earth - where volcanic ash colored is naturally displayed in 7 different colors - red, brown, violet, green, blue, purple and yellow never erode in spite of torrential downpours and adverse climatic conditions.
Day 5:Ile Aux Cerf Tour
Morning depart for ‘ILE AUX CERF’ tour. This magical place, with limpid lagoon, white sand and palm fringed beaches must come close to paradise. A day will have surely provide the abiding memory of Mauritius, with water- sport facilities like water ski(on your own), banana boat (on your own) & speed boat ride (on your own) are available.
Day 6:Optional Catamarans Cruise / Casela Bird Park
Full day spend time to relaxing at your resort or optional take Catamarans cruise (on your own) which will bring you along on an island where you will enjoy the beach sea. Barbeque is served on board with unlimited soft and hard drinks or take Casela Bird Park - home of 142 species of birds around the world including the lovely long necked Pink Pigeons, rarest birds in the world & still fighting to avoid the fate of the dodo (On your own).
Day 7:Back Home
Take a last glimpse of Mauritius & later depart for your flight to back home with pleasant memory of you tour
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
3 Star Category - Coral azur beach resort or similar
4 Star Category - Anelia resort & spa or similar
5 Star Category - Radisson blue Azuri or similar
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis
- Daily Buffet Breakfast & Dinner
- Full day North Island Tour
- Full day South Island TourIlle aux cerfs
- Airpport Transfers
- All Tours & Transfers on SIC Basis
- GST extra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- Flight ticket, VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable.High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place
Mauritius the land of endless white sand beaches and about a hundred shades of blue in the ocean. with miles of lush sugarcane plantations, abundant birdlife and scenic mountains. While on Mauritius tour enjoy the fascinating potpourri of cultures, colourful traditions and festivals by choosing the best from many choices of Mauritius packages. Today Mauritius has come into its own as a tropical island paradise in the popular imagination, a reputation it thoroughly deserves. Mauritius has an interesting history of ethnic immigration that offers to the traveler a microcosm of world cultures in addition to its amazing natural beauty. Mauritius tour packages are perfect option for wonderful vacation to Mauritius. Mauritius has unmistakable advantage of being a country whose attractions do not play 'hard-to-get' once you get to the island of course! Most of the sights and sounds of the island are within easy reach, and you are never further than a couple of hours' bus ride away from spectacular scenery.
Experience Mauritius and the many sights in Mauritius tour packages that vary from Coloured Earths of Chamarel, giant Victoria Regina water lilies at the Pamplemousse or the Sir Seewoosagar Ramgoolam Botanical Gardens to The trendy beaches of Grand Baie on the northern coast. Our Mauritius packages section offers a variety of Mauritius holiday packages, honeymoon packages, Mauritius tour packages with airfare and different range of Mauritius hotel packages at best price.
If you are looking for a family vacation, incentive tour, conference package or honeymoon package in Mauritius. You can choose from the many holiday packages & Mauritius tour packages listed below or send us your request for customized holiday & Mauritius tour packages. Our travel counselors will help you plan your dream holiday to Mauritius
Mauritius has only two seasons
Winter - May to Oct
Summer - Nov to April
The best time to visit Mauritius is from May to December when the weather is cool, dry and sunny.
English / Creole/French.
Things to carry :
- Flight tickets , Valid Passport ( At Least 6 months validity on last day of tour) , Visa , Photos , Travel Insurance Documents , Double vaccination certificate etc.
- Currency of country you are travelling to
- Required Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- International calling SIM Card
- Travel Adapter for charging your electronic gadgets, Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit (No Scissors, blades or sharp objects allowed in flight )
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Indian Snacks, Pickles , Chutney etc.