Day 1: Arrive at Delhi -
Central India Tiger and Tribal Tour starts from Delhi. Welcome on arrival by our representative at the airport who escort you to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 2: Delhi Sightseeing -
Leave for a full-day city sightseeing tour after breakfast. Start with a visit to Raj Ghat, the cremation site of Mahatma Gandhi and proceed to Jama Masjid, India's largest mosque and the striking Red Fort. After lunch, depart for Agra by road. Transfer to hotel upon arrival for night stay.
Day 3: Agra - Umaria -
Leave for a post breakfast city sightseeing tour that includes a visit to the spectacular Taj Mahal and Agra Fort, UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Later, transfer to the railway station to board onward train to Umaria, the next destination in Central India Tiger and tribal Tour. If you want then you can visit the popular ancient temple, dedicated to Lord Shiva. The temple is quite close to the railway station. Overnight in Umaria.
Day 4: Umaria - Bandhavgarh -
Arrive at Umaria early morning and then proceed for a road journey to Bandhavgarh National Park, a must visit in Wildlife Tours to Central India as it is one of the most well-known national parks of the county. Upon arrival, check in to the hotel and rest for a while. After lunch, take a jeep safari to the park and enjoy game viewing. The park is home to around 22 mammal species and around 250 avifauna species. Retire to the hotel for the night.
Day 5: Bandhavgarh - Kanha -
Central India Tiger and tribal Tour now takes you to the world famous Kanha Tiger Reserve, one of the major wildlife sanctuaries in Madhya Pradesh. First, leave for an early morning safari to Bandhavgarh National Park for wildlife viewing before driving to Kanha (240 km/6 hrs). At Kanha national park, you can find Barasingha, 12-horned deer in abundance. Upon arrival, transfer to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 6: Kanha -
Today, you have the whole day to enjoy the thrilling company of birds and animals at Kanha Tiger Reserve. Take an exciting elephant ride into the jungle and enjoy game viewing. Halt for lunch for a while and later take another jeep safari into the vast dense forest to view a vast variety of birds and animals. Retire to the hotel for the night.
Day 7: Kanha - Kawardha -
Today, you proceed on a tribal tour of the central part of India with a visit to Kawardha. Morning at leisure at Kanha and later, drive to Kawardha. Upon arrival, check in to the palace and rest for a while. Later, visit the tribal villages nearby. Observe the local’s lifestyle and the other daily activities. Stay for the night at your hotel.
Day 8: Kawardha - Kanker -
Kanker is the next stopover in tour. Morning, drive to Kanker (251 km/7 hrs) and check in to a heritage hotel. If time and energy permits, you can explore the surroundings on foot. Overnight stay.
Day 9: Kanker - Jagdalpur -
Central India Tiger and tribal Tour now proceeds to Jagdalpur that lies at the heart of the Bastar tribal area. Check out from hotel and drive to Jagdalpur (120 km/3 hrs). Upon arrival, check in to hotel and later in the evening, leave for a city sightseeing tour covering the anthropological museums and other tourist interest places of Jagdalpur. Stay overnight in your hotel.
Day 10: Jagdalpur -
After breakfast, leave for a full day visit to the various tribal villages of Jagdalpur. Here, interact with numerous local tribes and witness their fascinating culture from close quarters. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 11: Jagdalpur -
On the third day of your stay in Jagdalpur, learn more about the exquisite traditional arts and crafts of Bastar. Visit the local markets and other centers of art in the area that display several creations of arts and crafts produced by local craftsmen. Night stay at hotel.
Day 12: Jagdalpur -
Today, we take you to the wildlife belt of Jagdalpur during your tribal tour. You have the whole day to explore the lush green landscape of the tribal district and witness the thrilling antics of fascinating wildlife from close quarters. You are going to visit Spend the night at the hotel
Day 13: Jagdalpur - Raipur -
Raipur is the next destination in your Central India Tiger and tribal Tour. Leave for Raipur by road (220 km/5 hours) while stopping at Rajim, en route for sightseeing. The city is popularly called the 'Varanasi of Chhattisgarh'. You can visit the beautiful ancient temples here. Upon arrival, transfer to hotel for night stay. If you want then you can explore the surroundings on foot.
Day 14: Raipur - Delhi -
Central India Tiger and Tribal Tour ends today and you depart for the airport, post breakfast to board a flight to Delhi. Our representative meets you upon arrival and escorts you on a city sightseeing tour which will include the major tourist attractions of the city or if you want then you can visit the popular markets for last minute shopping. After dinner, proceed to the airport or the railway station to board the onward flight / train.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
- Anything which is not included is excluded
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place-
Central India Tiger and tribal Tour of 13 nights and 14 days will offer you a chance to explore the wildlife as well as the tribal community of the region. During the tour you are going to embark on wildlife safaris at Bandhavgarh National Park, Kanha Tiger Reserve and at Jagdalpur. You are also going to observe the lifestyle of the Bastar community at Kawardha, Kanker and Jagdalpur. The itinerary also includes a visit to the popular attractions of Delhi, Agra and Rajim.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour.
- Guided tours to Delhi's attractions like Raj Ghat, Jama Maszid etc.
- Visit to the popular Taj Mahal in Agra
- Wildlife safari into the Bandhavgarh National Park
- An elephant and jeep safari in the Kanha Tiger Reserve
- Observe the tribal's lifestyle at Kawardha and Kanker
- Observe Bastar's, a tribal community from close quarters at Jagdalpur
- Shop for handicrafts made by the local craftsmen of Jagdalpur
- Wildlife viewing at Kanger Valley National Park and Indravati National Park
- Halt at Rajim, the 'Varanasi of Chhattisgarh', popular for its ancient temples
Rainy season - June to September
Winter Season - November to February
Summer season - March to May
Hindi / English / Chhattisgarhi
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.