Day 01-Bilaspur -
Arrival Bilaspur. Pick up from the Railway Station. Transfer to Start for Sal Valley Resort nestled on fringes of Amarkantak Achanakmar Biosphere Reserve (website: www.wildamarkantak.com) (95 kms/2 hrs). Arrival Sal Valley Resort, check in to the resort. Enjoy lunch in the restaurant and do rest for sometime, before you explore evening Jungle Drive if time permits. Dinner and overnight at the resort.
Day 02-Amarkantak -
Enjoy jungle safari (at extra payment) or you can avail nature walk with our naturalist around the hill forest in the morning. After breakfast, full day excursion to Amarkantak Hill station and Holy destination, the origin of River Narmada enjoy pack lunch on the bank of the river and spend day exploring places and by sunset drive back to resort and enjoy camp fire dinner and rest.
Day 03-Madwa -
After the Breakfast explore the place quite near to resort called Madwa rani with our naturalist and you will be unrevealed some of the secrets of the past. Back to resort enjoy lunch and take rest, after having evening tea check out of the resort and proceed for Bilaspur. Enjoy the beautiful evening drive of forest and check in the hotel and rest.
Day 04- Ratanpur -
After Breakfast start for Chaiturgarh Hills (95 kms /2.5 hrs) by road, do visit the enroute destinations Ratanpur temple and Pali and proceed to explore beautiful forest covered hills and their stands the 9th century temple place also known as Lafagarh, spend whole day, don’t forget to take pack lunch and water with you for the day and drive back to Bilaspur by evening and stay overnight at hotel.
Day 05-Pali -
After breakfast, as per your train timings board train at Bilaspur, or if you have enough time you can explore Deorani Jethani 7th century temple at Tala worth seeing, which is (26 kms / 40 min) drive one side on Bilaspur- Raipur NH 200, you will required at least 3 hrs to explore this place.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
- Anything which is not included is excluded
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place -
Spend amazing vacations in Chhattisgarh, the land of festivals. The state has abundant cultural and historical attractions that attract tourist from far flung regions. Raipur, Jagdalpur, Kanker, and Kawardha are the popular destinations that you may visit and add a collection of cherished memories for a lifetime. Thus, Indian Holiday has also crafted the Chhattisgarh tour package, including popular attractions, to ensure a memorable trip.
Rainy season - June to September
Winter Season - November to February
Summer season - March to May
Hindi / English / Chhattisgarhi
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.