Day 1:INDIA - BALI
Arrive at Bali. Meet and greet by our local representative and transfer to Hotel. 1400hrs check into the hotel. Depart for Ubud - is a town on the Indonesian island of Bali in Ubud District, located amongst rice paddies and steep ravines in the central foothills of the Gianyar regency the Ubud area has forests, rivers, cooler temperatures and less congestion although traffic has increased dramatically in the 21st century.You can enjoy Balinese Massage. Balinese massage is an approach to massage developed in the Indonesian province of Bali, with influence from the traditional medicine systems of India, China, and Southeast Asia. Balinese massage techniques include acupressure, skin rolling and flicking, firm and gentle stroking, pe : recursion, and application of essential oils. Overnight at UBUD BALI.
Breakfast at hotel. Enjoy Rafting on Ayung River. Enjoy Ubud Area which shows Rice Padles, Monkey Forest , Coffee Plantation, Wood Caving, Overnight at UBUD BALI.
Breakfast at hotel. Day Enjoy the day at leisure. Overnight at SEMINYAK.
Breakfast at the Hotel. Pick up form the Hotel for Benoa Tour where you enjoy water sports activities like Parasailing, Jet Ski, Banana Boat ride, Snorkeling, Glass Bottom Boat , Turtle Isand . Bali Tanjung Benoa beach, or sometimes named Benoa harbour or Benoa cape is one of famous tourist beach on the Bali Island. This Bali beach is located on the southeastern tip of the Bali Island and adjacent to Nusa Dua area. In the evening, you are taken for a sunset tour to Tanah Lot Temple. Tanah Lot temple is built on the rock and is very famous for its spectacular view of the sunset. Overnight at SEMINYAK.
Day 5: BALI- SINGAPORE
Breakfast at the Hotel, checkout from the hotel & pick up for Airport for your flight to Singapore. Arrive Singapore, meet our local guide, transfer to the hotel & check into the hotel.(International Check in time is 1400hrs). Evening Proceed to visit GARDENS BY THE BAY consists of three distinct waterfront gardens – Bay South, Bay East and Bay Central, set in the heart of Singapore’s new downtown Marina Bay, Spanning 101 hectares. Visit CLOUD FOREST- Step out of the concrete jungle into a realm high in the mountains where you can learn about rare plants and their fast-disappearing environment. Visit FLOWER DOME -Enter a world of perpetual spring, where unique plants bloom in an ever changing display of flowers. Overnight in SINGAPORE.
Day 6: SINGAPORE
Breakfast at hotel. Morning pick up for City oriented Tour with Singapore Supreme Court, City Hall, Merlion and SINGAPORE FLYER - The world's largest observation wheel standing at a stunning 165m from the ground which offers a breathtaking panorama of city. Afternoon pick up for Sentosa island tour visit Sea Aquarium, which house more than 2500 fishes from 250 different species. Get ready to fall under the spell of a new nightly extravaganza set in the sea, Singapore Cable Car- Singapore Cable Car. The Singapore Gondola provides an aerial link from Mount Faber (Faber Peak Singapore) on the main island of Singapore to the resort island of Sentosa across the Keppel Harbour. Luge and Sky Ride- Located on beautiful Sentosa Island, the Sentosa Luge offers 1.2km of luging fun. Choose between the Dragon Trail or Jungle Trail, and after dark enjoy a mystical night Luge experience.Wings of the Time brings you a mesmerizing show with a live cast and dramatic effects pyrotechnics, water jets, brilliant lasers special computer imaging, captivating music & stunning flame bursts much more. Overnight at SINGAPORE.
Day 7: SINGAPORE
Breakfast at hotel. Morning pick up for Universal enjoy full day Universal Studio –The park divided into seven zone- Sci –fi city-The world’s tallest Dueling coasters., Ancient Egypt-The Revenge of the Mummy attraction which is an extremely popular attractions., New York-The zone will also be based on the real life New York City, The Lost world-Divided into two themed areas: Jurassic Park and Water World., Hollywood-The zone will be based on the real life Hollywood Boulevard., Far Far away-is inspired by Dream Works Animation’s hit Shrek franchise which how the rich fairy-tale characters lived in daily life., Madagascar-which featured four zoo animals escaping from the New York Zoo. Overnight at SINGAPORE.
Breakfast at the hotel. Today the day is free for leisure. Overnight at SINGAPORE.
Day 9:SINGAPORE - CRUISE
Breakfast at the hotel. A day free for leisure. Evening pick up for Cruise terminal for cruise. Overnight on Cruise.
Day 10: CRUISE
Day 11: SINGAPORE - INDIA
Breakfast at Hotel. Check out from the Hotel. Pick up and transfer to CHANGI Airport for your Flight to India with wonderful memories of your tour.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Bali is the best known of all the islands in Indonesia. Bali instantly evokes images of ancient temples, golden beaches, hotel resorts and hotel spas. Bali has an ambience that literally breathes 'exotic'.
Bali is actually a little bit of nearly everything most tourists would want out of a holiday destination - there's entertainment, there's culture, and there's pristine beaches with luxurious beach resorts and spas that are the ultimate in relaxation. Traditional crafts beckon the keen shopper and the most beautiful temples abound in Bali.
Bali is a very attractive destination as it's easy to get to, visa is available on arrival, many people are fluent in English, and the island is very tourist-friendly. Our package tour options to Bali take you to Denpasar, Kuta and Nusa Dua.
High season is during the months of July and August, during Easter Holidays, and Christmas / New Year (December till 1st week of January). This is the time Bali is the busiest. However, for many reasons, best time to come to Bali is April, May, June and September, just before and just after high season.
- Indonesian Rupiah
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
|Bali||Pertiwi Resort & Spa - Ubud / Uppala Villas & Spa - Seminyak or similar|
|Singapore||The CherryLoft or similar|
|Singapore Cruise||Genting Dream Cruise (02 Night Friday Sailing ) or similar|
1. Fares are Subject to Availability
- Tanah Lot Temple
- White Water Rafting
- Benoa Beach Tour
- Skyline Luge Sentosa
- Wings of Time
- Marine Park S.E.A Aquarium
- Singapore Cable Car (Only Ticket )
- Universal Studio Singapore
- Gardens By the Bay (Flower Dome and Cloud Forest)
- Singapore Flyer
2. Return Airfare Ex Ahmedabad
3. All Transfers & Sightseeing on SIC basis
4. Inter Hotel transfers on SIC basis
5. Return Airport transfers on SIC basis
8. Singapore Visas
1. Supplement cost applicable for Airport transfers between 2200HRS to 0730HRS.
2. Cost of Personal Expenses.
3. Guide Tips and any other item except “Package Rates Includes”.
4. Travel Insurance.
5. Cost of Meals other than mention above.
6. High season surcharge if any applicable.
7. 5% GST applicable will be additional on total tour cost.