Day 1: Bhopal
On arrival at Bhopal airport/railway station, meet our tour representative who will be there for your welcome. After a warm welcome at the station/airport, our representative will transfer you to your already booked hotel in Bhopal. Check in at the hotel and rest for some time. Thereafter, be ready to leave for the local sightseeing tour of Bhopal. In our day tour, we will be exploring the places like Indira Gandhi Rashtriya and Manav Museum, which is the only museum that has painted rock shelters. Later in the evening, we will pay a visit to Gauhar Mahal, dated back in 1816 and belongs to the Nawabs of Bhopal. Also, we will be exploring the famous Chowk Bazaar, lined up with havelis and other bazaars. By late evening, we will return back to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Bhopal, the capital of Madhya Pradesh state of India, is well known as the "City of Lakes" for its various artificial as well as natural lakes. It is one of the greenest cities in India. The city portrays a perfect blend of modern urban planning, scenic beauty and old historic values.
Day 2: Bhopal – Ujjain
After having breakfast in the morning, we will drive to Ujjain which is listed among the holy pilgrim centers in India. On reaching Ujjain, check in at you pre-booked hotel. Afterwards, we will leave for exploring the Mahakaleshwar Temple, one of the twelve jyotirlingas that are worshipped by Hindu devotees across the country. Later, we will return back to the hotel for a relaxing overnight stay.
Ujjain is acknowledged for Kalidasa and its most popular composition, Meghdoot. It is also known as adobe for Lord Shiva.
Day 3: Ujjain - Bhopal
On the last day of our tour, we will have breakfast in the morning and thereafter, check out from the hotel to go for a short sightseeing tour of Ujjain covering places such as Sandipani Ashram and Bade Ganeshji Temple. Later by the afternoon, we will return back to Bhopal by road and drop you at Bhopal railway station/ airport to board the train or catch flight for onward destination.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel Details -
Standard Package -
Ujjain Hotel Mahalaxmi or Similar
Bhopal The majestic suites or Similar
Deluxe Package -
Ujjain Hotel Milan Holiday or Similar
Bhopal The hubstreet hotel or Similar
Premium Package -
Ujjain Hotel Imperial Grand or Similar
Bhopal Sayaji Bhopal or Similar
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
- Anything which is not included is excluded
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place –
Ujjain and Bhopal are the two pillars of the rich heritage and affluent past of the heart of India- Madhya Pradesh. While Ujjain boasts the sacrosanct temples and monuments from the bygone era, Bhopal is rich in ancient architectural marvels. Also, Bhopal showcases the development and renders the essence of modernity.
This 02 Nights and 03 days itinerary to Bhopal and Ujjain allow the tourists to explore all the major attractions of these two magnificent destinations in a perfect and gratifying way. It is the best way to cover these two historically well-off destinations in a stipulated and concise span. The major highlights (although there are many) of this trip are visiting Gauhar Mahal and excursion to Mahakaleshwar Temple, which is among the 12 Jyotirlingas. In short, the tour to both cities takes the tourists up close to mystify cultural and spiritual journey in a delightful way.
Rainy season - June to September
Winter Season - October to February
Summer season - March to May
Hindi / English
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.