Day 1: Pipariya-Pachmarhi
On arrival at Pipariya railway station, meet our tour representative who will be there to receive you and transfer you to your pre-booked hotel in Pachmarhi. Check in at the hotel and rest for some time. Thereafter, get ready to leave for the local sightseeing tour of Pachmarhi. Enjoy the most romantic tour of your life with your partner at picturesque locations of the place. Later, return back to your hotel for a relaxing overnight stay.
Day 2: Pachmarhi
Today, spend your day with the love of your life right in the amidst Pachmarhi's indescribable natural beauty. After breakfast in the morning in the hotel, we will leave to visit worth exploring of Pachmarhi including Handi Khoh, Priyadarshini (Forsyth Point), Fairy pool and Bee Fall. Thereafter, the evening time is free for exploring the local market and tasting local cuisine dishes of Pachmarhi. Later, return back to your hotel for a comfy night stay.
Day 3: Pachmarhi
On the third day of your romantic tour, we have many other interesting places that visit that can indeed add on to the overall charm of your trip to Pachmarhi. In the morning after breakfast, we will be leaving to visit Chhota Mahadeo, Dhoopgarh, Jata Shankar and Chauragarh. In the evening, you are free to enjoy a leisure walk in the green areas of this beautiful place and capture some unforgettable moments of your life that you can later on cherish as beautiful memories.
Day 4: Departure
On the last day of your Pachmarhi honeymoon tour, our representative will transfer your to the railway station to board the train for the onward destination.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel Details -
Standard Package -
Pachmarhi Hotel Utkarsh or Similar
Deluxe Package -
Pachmarhi Hotel Panchmarhi or Similar
Premium Package -
Pachmarhi Mpt satpura Retreat or Similar
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
- Anything which is not included is excluded
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About the Place-
Pachmarhi is the only hill station in the central Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. This place is popularly known as Satpura Ki Rani postioned at an elevation of almost 1000 meters in a valley of beautiful Satpura Range in the district of Hoshangabad. This hill station is an epitome of natural beauty and renders the tourists with utter quietude. Positioned isolated from the boisterous city crowd, this hill station is a heaven for serenity lovers.
This 03 Nights and 04 Days itinerary takes the tourists to a tour to Pachmarhi and make them soaked in the nature's exquisiteness. The place is well known for greenery and serenity. The major highlights of the trip are sightseeing at the lovely places like Bee Fall and Priyadarshini and enjoying the scrumptious local cuisine of Pachmarhi. This is a perfect place to enjoy some memorable and romantic we-time with the partner.
Rainy season - June to September
Winter Season - October to February
Summer season - March to May
Hindi / English
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.