Click Image for Gallery
Day 1: Indore- Mandu
Meet our tour representative on arrival at Indore railway station or airport who will later transfer you to Mandu. On reaching Mandu, check in at your already booked hotel and get ready to leave for the sightseeing tour of Mandu. The place is blessed with some of the major tourist attractions and ancient architecture structures such as Baz Bahadur's Palace, Jahaz Mahal, Hindola Mahal, Rewa Kund, Jami Masjid and many others that worth witnessing. After exploring these beautiful and interesting places of Mandu return back to your hotel for a comfy night stay.
Day 2: Mandu-Dhar-Mandu
After having delicious breakfast in the morning, we will leave for Dhar on the second day of our tour. The day is fixed for the local sightseeing of Dhar. The places listed on our day itinerary include Bhojashala Mosque and Dhar Fort that are acknowledged for their historical significance. Therafter, we will return back to our hotel in Mandu for a relaxing overnight stay.
Day 3: Mandu-Indore-Departure
On the last day of our tour, we will leave for Indore after having a healthy breakfast in the morning. We will transfer you to the Indore airport/ railway station to board the flight or train for your onward destination.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
- Anything which is not included is excluded
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About the Place-
Positioned on top of verdant and lush forested plateau, scenic Mandu is an abode of some of the nation's best epitomes of Afghan architecture as well as amazing baobab trees that are originated from Africa. Rupmati Pavilion is the most romantic of the sites found in this place. This 02 Nights and 03 Days Mandu tour package takes the tourists to the various beautiful sightseeing places of Mandu & Dhar. Through this tour, one can spend a memorable vacation in the midst of lovely palaces, mosques and forts. The major highlights of the trip are sightseeing at Jami Masjid, Mandu-Jahaz Mahal, Rewa Kund, Baz Bahadur Palace and Hindola Mahal along with visiting Dhar and its famous attractions like Bhojshala Mosque and Dhar Fort. This tour is ideal to witness the beauty and ancient architectural brilliance of Mandu and Dhar.
Rainy season - June to September
Winter Season - October to February
Summer season - March to May
Hindi / English
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.
Madhya Pradesh Mandu 3N/4D ( 2N Mandu 1N Dhar )