Day 01: Arrive Bhopal
Meet on arrival at Bhopal Airport by our representative and transfer to the hotel. Rest of the day free for your own activity. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: Bhopal - Sanchi - Bhopal
After breakfast excursion to Sanchi - Sanchi is founded in the third century by Emperor Ashoka to house relics of Buddha. Visit the archaeological site, the Mecca of Indian Art: Main Stupa, magnificent monument in the shape of a half-sphere on recounting his torana (carved porticoes) the life of Buddha museum with remarkable statues of Buddha, stupas and other Buddhist monasteries.
Return to Bhopal and visit the museum, the Taj-ul-Masjid, a huge unfinished mosque built in the nineteenth century, the Birla temple and the Jama Masjid mosque in the other nineteenth century located near the bazaars. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03: Bhopal - Khajuraho
After breakfast drive to Khajuraho via Sagar. On arrival at Khajuraho check-in at hotel. Rest of the day free for rest. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04: Khajuraho - Orchha
After breakfast we take you for sightseeing tour of Khajuraho temples. The trip is to the Eastern Group of Khajuraho temples. Morning begins on a celestial note as we shall traverse you to the mystic galleries of the fascinating temples of Khajuraho. The bold artistic statement of erotic sculptures and the splendidly structured monuments will surely leave eternal imprints on your heart.
Later drive to Orchha. On arrival at Orchha check-in at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05: Orchha - Datia - Gwalior
After breakfast visit Orchha - Orchha is a small town placed on the banks of River Betwa and accurately translates to "hidden place "and is a well known traveler Destination. Orchha is residence to Bundella style of structural design and the palaces of Orchha bear observer to the magnificent work of medieval architects. The famous amongst this are Raj Mahal and Jahangir Mahal. The Raj Mandir - built on a square base has plain external with projecting windows. The Jahangir Mahal, built to welcome the Mughal emperor Jahangir is the magnificent example of Hindu structural design. The other attractions include the Raj Mahal, The Sheesh Mahal, the chaturbhuj temple. Along with these there are numerous Chhatris of royals or cenotaphs dotting the banks of the river Betwa.
Later drive to Gwalior via Datia. Datia mentioned in Mahabharata as the Daityavakra. Datia is most famous for the 17 th century, 7 storey hilltop Palace of Raja Bir Singh Deo. Among its main historical monuments Do not miss to see the temple with Mughal frescoes and the Gopeshwar Temple. On arrival at Gwalior check-in at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06: Gwalior - Agra
After breakfast go for half day sightseeing tour of Gwalior and visit the majestic Gwalior Fort and Saas Bahu Temple. The Gwalior fort spreads out over an area of 3 square km, surrounded by concrete walls of sandstone. The Gwalior fort encloses three temples, six palaces and numerous water tanks.
Sas-Bahu temple, or Sahastrabahu Temple, built by King Mahipala of the Kachchhapaghata dynasty is a beautiful temple in Gwalior. The temple is a marvellous example of architectural brilliance and the intricate designing is worth noticing. The entire temple is adorned with carvings and a beautiful idol of Brahma, Vishnu and Saraswati.
Afternoon drive to Agra. On arrival at Agra check-in at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 07: Agra - Delhi Drop
In the morning visit the famous Taj Mahal built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. This monument is made of white marble and it took 22 years to get constructed.
Later visit the Agra Fort which has the Pearl Mosque, Diwan-e-am (the hall of public audience) and Diwan-e-Khas (the hall of private audience). Afternoon drive back to Delhi. On arrival at Delhi transfer to Airport for your onward destination.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel Details -
Standard Package -
Gwalior Hotel Solitaire inn or Similar
Khajuraho Hotel the Bundela or Similar
Orchha Hardik resort or Similar
Bhopal The majestic suites or Similar
Agra Hotel chanakya or Similar
Deluxe Package -
Gwalior Hotel Grace or Similar
Khajuraho Hotel eurostar inn or Similar
Orchha Hotel rajwada palace or Similar
Bhopal The hubstreet hotel or Similar
Agra light house agra or Similar
Premium Package -
Gwalior Hotel Landmark or Similar
Khajuraho Syna Heritage Hotel or Similar
Orchha Rajmahal the palace or Similar
Bhopal Sayaji Bhopal or Similar
Agra Hotel pushp villa or Similar
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
- Anything which is not included is excluded
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About the place -
Unique and dynamic faces; country of staggering differences; land amalgamating tradition and modernity - Description can be many, but each one will point to magnificent homeland- INDIA. The country has nearly 5000 years old history to share with its travelers, historians, archeologists. Besides, the country is a birthplace of several spiritual leaders, founders and rulers who in their way contributed to make India - a rich land where many religions, culture, crafts, mysticism, art, philosophy, tradition, music and architecture flourished. India is generously blessed, making the history buffs to contemplate over the gems from the ancient times that are scattered almost everywhere in India. Tour My India offers a comprehensive type of heritage travel packages that let a tourist learn about majestic traces of former empires. We provide an opportunity of scouting the heritage destinations of India letting travelers have insights of country's culture and mores.
Rainy season - June to September
Winter Season - October to February
Summer season - March to May
Hindi / English
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.