Click Image for Gallery
Day 5 : Abu dhabi City tour & Grand Mosque
Hotel Details -
3 Star Hotel Imperial Suites or Similar
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis
- Daily Buffet Breakfast & Dinner
- Dubai City Tour
- Desert Safari With Dinner
- Dhow Cruise with dinner
- Burj Khalifa 124th Floor
- Dubai Frame
- Miracle Garden
- Global Village
- Abu Dhabi City Tour with Mosque
- Airpport Transfers
- All Tours & Transfers on Private Basis
- GST extra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- Flight ticket, VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable.High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
Payment Policy :
Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place :
Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, The Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks.
Gold, spices, dates, perfumes and incense, carpets
The spring and autumn months are also great times to visit United Arab Emirates (UAE). Spring months are from March to May when the temperature begins its steady climb towards the summer peaks and autumn months starts from September as temperatures begin to fall steadily.
English / Arabic / Persian / Hindi, Urdu
Things to carry :
- Flight tickets , Valid Passport ( At Least 6 months validity on last day of tour) , Visa , Photos , Travel Insurance Documents , Double vaccination certificate etc.
- Currency of country you are travelling to
- Required Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- International calling SIM Card
- Travel Adapter for charging your electronic gadgets, Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit (No Scissors, blades or sharp objects allowed in flight )
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Indian Snacks, Pickles , Chutney etc.