Click Image for Gallery
Arrive Hobart and get transferred to your hotel. Hobart is the state capital and most populous city of the Australian island state of Tasmania. The city is the financial and administrative heart of Tasmania, also serving as the home port for both Australian and French Antarctic operations. Rest of the day is free for optional activities of your choice.
Day 2:PORT ARTHUR TOUR
After Breakfast at Hotel, depart for your day trip to Port Arthur with Cruise and explore Richmond Historic Village, marvel at natural formations of the Tasmania Peninsula, and visit world-famous Port Arthur Historic Site. Tour Departs daily except Saturday.
After Breakfast depart for half day city tour on SIC basis. Situated in an exceptionally stunning location at the foothills of Mt Wellington, Hobart has a heritage charm mixed with a contemporary lifestyle. It is the capital of the island state of Tasmania and is Australia’s southernmost and second oldest capital city after Sydney. Relish in the city’s captivating history, stunning architecture, rugged mountains, scenic water views and gastronomic delights.
Day 4:BACK HOME
Transfer to Hobart Airport for your flight back home.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
3 Star Category -
Tasmania Mercure Hotel Hobart / Wrest Point Hotel Casino or similar
4 Star Category -
5 Star Category -
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Half Day city tour on SIC basis
- Port Arthur Tour in Hobart with Cruise
- Half Day city tour Tasmania
- Airport Transfers
- All Tours & Transfers on SIC Basis
- GST extra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable.High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
Australia Tour Packages –
Book your Australia holiday packages with Namoh. Australia is a country and continent surrounded by the Indian and Pacific Ocean. It is world largest island and the smallest continent. You can choose your style of trip, be it exclusive customized tour or an all-inclusive group tour.
It is a land of dreams for all travelers as it is loaded with coral reefs, rainforests and red deserts. It is known for its staggering contrast and spectacular beauty. Tourists here can explore vibrant multicultural cities, safari across sand islands, trekking through ancient rainforests and more. Australia has something to offer for everybody, be it exploring traditional lifestyle of the nation, or relaxing on sun kissed beach, or revealing the nightlife in a city hot spot. Places to visit in Australia are Sydney, Great Barrier Reef, Cairns, Melbourne, Brisbane, and more.
Namoh offers you Australia tour packages from Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Jaipur and other major cities of India. We try our best to serve our customers with utmost comfort through our communication and network of offices around the nation. Most of our team members have already been to the destination and that will surely add value to your holiday. Our strong suit is we serve vegetarian as well as Jain food on all our group tours. So hurry up, and plan your Australia holiday trip with us so that you can create fresh and warm memories to cherish, while we take care of the rest!
Spring - September To November
Summer - December To February
Autumn - March To May
Winter - June To August
English / Mandarin / Italian
Things to carry :
- Flight tickets , Valid Passport ( At Least 6 months validity on last day of tour) , Visa , Photos , Travel Insurance Documents , Double vaccination certificate etc.
- Currency of country you are travelling to
- Required Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- International calling SIM Card
- Travel Adapter for charging your electronic gadgets, Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit (No Scissors, blades or sharp objects allowed in flight )
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Indian Snacks, Pickles , Chutney etc.