Click Image for Gallery
Day 1:Brisbane - Gold Coast
Arrive Brisbane after Customs and immigration Meet and greet by our local representative, transfer to Brisbane City for breakfast/brunch. After brief city orientation tour travel to Gold coast Transfer to hotel.The Iconic Australian Holiday destination. With location that affords the city warm weather and boundless natural beauty, the Gold coast delivers variety of activities and experience in a style that is very much its own. Evening at leisure.
Day 2:Gold Coast
Morning Pickup for Movie World. From heart-thumping thrill rides like Lethal Weapon to the colorful but gentle rides in Looney Tunes Village to the laugh-a-minute antics of the Police Academy Stunt Show. Evening at leisure or Optional visit Q1 Observation Deck which takes you to the highest point above the Gold Coast for stunning 360 degree views from the surf to the hinterland and beyond. Enjoy coffee and cake, or perhaps an evening cocktail, in the stylish Skybar café and lounge bar on Level 77.
Day 3:Gold Coast
Morning depart for Sea World. Make contact with marine life wonders and experience a whole world of amazing rides, shows and attractions. Shark Bay is the world’s largest man-made lagoon system for sharks and houses some of the most awe-inspiring of the species. Evening at leisure to explore Surfer’s Paradise ...Its streets are filled with hundreds of restaurants, bars, nightclubs, duty free stores, day spas, art ,fashion houses and entertainment for all ages. Optional book yourself to witness horror show-“Dracula”
Day 4:Gold Coast To Sydney
Morning depart for your flight to Sydney. Meet and greet by our local representative and transfer to Hotel. Sydney - Australia's Olympic City. Set on the beautiful blue Sydney Harbour, this fast paced city of cosmopolitan character is one of the world's most beautiful places. Colonial history, stunning architecture, superb waterways and friendly people epitomize the vibrancy of this spectacular city. Evening free time to stroll at various Cafes /Shops at Darling Harbour.
Morning pickup for Half day –Sydney City Orientation tour. Explore the beautiful beaches and famous harbor sites of Sydney. Discover the tempo of the city as you explore Sydney, capture the beauty and lifestyle of the harbor city from specially selected vantage points.Coutine to Guided Tour to Opera House. Tour ends at Opera house. Return to hotel on your own. Afternoon at leisure. Evening enjoy spectacular view of Sydney Harbour with Indian dinner at Show boat Cruise. (Transfer to Showboat not included).
Explore Sydney with Sydney Attraction Pass including entry to Sydney Aquarium, Sydney Tower +OZ Trek, Sydney wildlife with one day unlimited ride of Monorail. Optional activities to choose from…Full Port Stephens/Full day Blue Mountain or activities like Bridge Climbing, Jet Boating, Helicopter ride.
Day 7:Back Home
Early morning depart with wonderful memories of your tour depart for flight back home.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
3 Star Category -
Gold Coast Islander Resort Hotel or similar
4 Star Category -
Sydney Travelodge Hotel or similar
5 Star Category -
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Sightseeing Gold Coast, Australia
- Skypoint observation deck ticket
- Sydney, Australia
- Half Day City tour with Opera House Tour
- Sea Life Sydney Aquarium
- Sydney Tower Eye With 4D Cinema -Sep- May
- Madame Tussauds Sydney
- Wildlife Sydney
- Airport Transfers
- All Tours & Transfers on SIC Basis
- GST extra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable.High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About the place -
Even a few days here are worth it; a month would be great...... more? Better still. Australia - Terra Australia or the Southern Land, is not a place that can be explored thoroughly in a few weeks. It's HUGE, the distances are massive and every part of the country has mind-blowing sights that you'd be crazy to miss. Take your pick- bushwalk in the vast Australian outback, ski in the Australian Alps or go walkabout along the Gold Coast.
Enthusiasts can snorkel in the Great Barrier Reef, hike in the Blue Mountains, bungee-jump into gorges, party at one of Melbourne's numerous festivals, soak in the fabulous sights of Australia largest and oldest city - Sydney or just hop along with the kangaroos, Australia has it all and more.
It's a whole new world packed into one continent, packed into one country. Australia has a fascinating history of convict settlers and pioneers, wayward sons and mail-order brides. In the Aborigines, an indigenous people with its distinctive culture; in its countryside, a natural beauty that leaves visitors gasping and in its wildlife, creatures that defy the imagination! To top it all, it's a safe country with laidback people and endless opportunities.
Spring - September To November
Summer - December To February
Autumn - March To May
Winter - June To August
English / Mandarin / Italian
Things to carry :
- Flight tickets , Valid Passport ( At Least 6 months validity on last day of tour) , Visa , Photos , Travel Insurance Documents , Double vaccination certificate etc.
- Currency of country you are travelling to
- Required Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- International calling SIM Card
- Travel Adapter for charging your electronic gadgets, Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit (No Scissors, blades or sharp objects allowed in flight )
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Indian Snacks, Pickles , Chutney etc.