Click Image for Gallery
Arrive at Athens International Airport. On arrival in Athens, you will be met and transferred to your hotel. In the evening you can optionally enjoy Athens by Night tour. Overnight in Athens.
After breakfast depart for the Full Day Tour to Agena, Hydra Poros. Depart from marina Trocadero to Hydra. Here you have free time for a walk or a swim. At afternoon embarkation and sail for Aegina past through Poros and seashore of Peloponissos. Late afternoon we arrive to Aegina where you have time for a swim. Optional excursion, by bus, to the fine preserved Temple of Afea Athena. Return back to hotel. Overnight in Athens.
After morning breakfast check out & transfer to Port. Arrive Santorini and transfer to hotel. Evening is free to explore on your own. Overnight in Santorini.
After breakfast, explore the beautiful island of Santorini. Overnight in Santorini. Santorini Island: Santorini differs from the other islands in the group thanks to its geological morphology, the result of action by a volcano now dormant. The landscape on the western side of the island, where towering cliffs crowned by tiny and blindingly white housesplunge straight into the depths of the sea. Among the best bathing beaches, some of which are with black sand and others with pebbles are Kamari, Armeni ,Amoudi, Baxedes , Perissa, Monolithos and KokkiniParalia.
After breakfast, check out and transfer to port to catch ferry for Mykonos. Arrive Mykonos and transfer to hotel and check in. evening will be at leisure for you to explore the city or enjoy the night life in bars & clubs in Mykonos town. Overnight in Mykonos.
Today after breakfast, spend your day walking through the narrow streets in Mykonos town on the beach and try amazing cocktails & fruit punches. Overnight in Mykonos. Mykonos Island: The capital of the island, Hora or Mykonos Town is particularly charming and considered as one of the most beautiful little cities of the Cyclades. It is representative of the island’s architecture which is typically Cycladic with whitewashed cubic houses with flat roofs, blue doors and windows, narrow paved streets, flowered balconies and a picturesque and magical atmosphere.
After breakfast check out & transfer to port to board a ferry for Athens. On arrival depart for city tour of Athens. Visit all of the famous Athens sites on a City Tour (on SIC BASIS) including the Temple of Olympian Zeus, Hadrian’s Arch and the famous Acropolis. Return back to hotel. Overnight in Athens.
After breakfast check out & make your way to board a flight back to India.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Accommodation at the above mentioned hotel in Standard/ Base Category Room with Breakfast
- All transfers as per itinerary by AC coach
- Sightseeing as per the above mentioned itinerary
- English speaking Driver
- Meet & Greet at Airport by local representative
- GST extra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- Flight ticket, VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable.High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About the place -
Greece is a country in southeastern Europe with thousands of islands throughout the Aegean and Ionian seas. Influential in ancient times, it's often called the cradle of Western civilization. Athens, its capital, retains landmarks including the 5th-century B.C. Acropolis citadel with the Parthenon temple. Greece is also known for its beaches, from the black sands of Santorini to the party resorts of Mykonos.
The warmest period of summer is usually the last ten days of July and the first ten days of August. Autumn is considered the most beautiful season in the most regions of Greece even more pleasant than spring. This season also has long periods of hot. Often in the southern Greece and islands lasts until mid - December.
English / Greek
Things to carry :
- Flight tickets , Valid Passport ( At Least 6 months validity on last day of tour) , Visa , Photos , Travel Insurance Documents , Double vaccination certificate etc.
- Currency of country you are travelling to
- Required Medicines with Doctor's Prescription
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- International calling SIM Card
- Travel Adapter for charging your electronic gadgets, Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit (No Scissors, blades or sharp objects allowed in flight )
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Indian Snacks, Pickles , Chutney etc.