Click Image for Gallery
Day 1:Capetown (Private Airport Pick Only Included On Arrival Day)
Arrive Cape Town airport meet your driver and transfer to Hotel. And Overnight at Hotel in Cape Town.
Day 2:Capetown City Orientation Tour (10 Hrs Car With Driver)
Morning depart for Table Mountain and half day City Orientation Tour. Ascend Table Mountain for unforgettable sweeping views (weather permitting & Non refundable). Here we can see Table Mountain from the same perspective as the early settlers did when they sailed into Table Bay. Return to the city through Malay Quarter, company gardens, house of Parliament and pass by the Castle of Good Hope. Travel to the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront, Overnight at Hotel in Cape Town. (Table Mt. Entrance tickets included)
Day 3:Cape Peninsula Tour (10 Hrs Car With Driver)
Morning depart for full day Cape Peninsula tour. Travel at a pace that allows you to explore the beauty of the Cape Peninsula. Visit Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve along one of South Africa’s most scenic routes, passing Hout Bay and the dramatic view from Chapman’s Peak Drive. Enjoy a cruise to Seal Island, to view seals and sea birds at Duiker Island (weather permitting). Take Funicular ride and experience beautiful Cape Point Nature Reserve, where (by tradition) two marine ecosystems meet, is the Highlight. Visit Boulders beach to see Jackass Penguins. Entrance tickets included, overnight at Hotel in Cape Town.
Day 4:Cape Town (10 Hrs Car With Driver)
After Breakfast enjoys your full day on your own you can opt for option like visiting Jet Boating, Shark Cage Diving, Sky Diving, Helicopter Ride, wine land, all the Entry tickets to be pay directly. Overnight at Hotel in Cape Town. Distance: - Cape Town to Wilderness 465Kms – 0800Hrs approx with stops
Day 5:Wilderness Via Hermanus (10 Hrs Car With Driver)
Morning depart to wilderness via Hermanus (whale watching spot). Later get transfer to wilderness. All the Entry tickets to be pay directly. Overnight at Hotel in Knysna.
Day 6:Wilderness -Oudtshroon –Wilderness (10 Hrs Car With Driver)
Morning depart for a day trip to Oudtshoorn .Visit Ostrich Farm. Come face to face With the biggest bird in the world. Cango Ostrich Farm offers comprehensive and complete information regarding the ostrich - and ostrich industry. Visit the Cango Caves - one of the world’s great natural wonders, sculptured by nature through the ages - fascinating limestone formations in a wide variety of colors. An underground wonder world, International renowned as one of the world’s great natural wonders sculpted by nature through the ages; their fascinating limestone formation occurs in a variety of ways. Evening arrive Knysna. Entrance tickets included, Overnight at Hotel in Knysna.
Day 7:Wilderness-George - Johannesburg – Pilanesberg National Park (Only Transfers)
After breakfast Depart to George Airport for your flight to Johannesburg and then transfer to Bakubang.A mere two-hour drive from the hustle and bustle of Johannesburg and ten minutes from Sun City, lies a place of breath-taking beauty and serenity. A place called Bakubang Bush Lodge. Concealed in the rich expanses of the malaria-free Pilanesberg National Park, Bakubang, or “People of the Hippo”, offers you everything you need to get in touch with the bush. Enjoy Evening Game drive. Overnight at Bush Lodges in Pilanesberg National Park. Distance: - Johannesburg to Pilanesberg National Park approx 140 Kms –0200 hrs 30 mins
Day 8:Pilanesberg National Park
Enjoy morning Game drive after breakfast enjoy the balance of the day at leisure, than go for evening Game drive Overnight at Bush Lodges in Pilanesberg National Park.(All activities are at own expense) Distance: - Pilanesberg to Johannesburg approx 140 Kms –0200 hrs 30mins
Day 9:Pilanesberg National Park – Johannesburg-Zambia (Only Transfers)
After breakfast get ready to depart for Johannesburg for your flight to Zambia on arrival to Zambia get transfer to your Hotel & overnight at Hotel in Zambia.
After breakfast get ready to depart for your Victoria Fall Tour & later in the evening enjoy beautiful Sunset Cruise & overnight at Hotel in Zambia.
After breakfast get ready to depart for your flight to Johannesburg, on arrival take free shuttle to Hotel, evening free at leisure & overnight at Hotel in Johannesburg.
After breakfasts take free shuttle from your Hotel and depart to Johannesburg airport for your flight back to home
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Airport Transfers
- All Tours & Transfers on SIC Basis
- GST extra
- Personal expenses (mini bar, Telephone, laundry etc.)
- Optional tour, extra food and beverage
- VOA, Airport tax, Visa Fees not mentioned in inclusions is excluded
- Guide Tipping
- Travel Insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1500 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1200 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable. High Season / Special Events will be applicable if booked during surcharge period
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel.
- Anything which is not there in Inclusions
Hotel Details -
3 Star Category -
4 Star Category -
5 Star Category -
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About the place -
One of the most desired holiday destinations, South Africa is located on the continent's southern tip, bordered by the Atlantic Ocean on the west and by the Indian Ocean on the south and east. South Africa is a big kaleidoscope that unfurls itself scene by scene – bustling cities juxtaposed against towering mountains, different cultures and a long standing heritage, vast game reserves teeming with wildlife, the abundant flora and fauna and miles and miles of undulating grasslands. From spectacular sunsets over the Cape to endless national Parks and reserves, from thousands of species of exotic birds and beasts and marine life to mist-covered mountains and gentle rolling, South Africa has it all. You name it and South Africa's got it. South Africans are also welcoming visitors like never before, and tourist infrastructure has geared up to make the country's immense natural beauty accessible to visitors.
If you are looking for a family vacation, incentive tour, conference package or honeymoon package to South Africa, get readymade tour packages or can customize a tour package for you. You can choose from the many holiday & tour packages to South Africa listed below or send us your request for customized holiday & tour package and our travel counselors will help you plan your dream holiday to South Africa.
South Africa does not really experience four distinct seasons. Throughout South Africa the transitional seasons of Autumn and Spring tend to be very short. Most analysis of climate is done using the assumption that January is mid-summer and July min-winter.
South African rand