Day 01: Hyderabad - Badami
Drive to Badami in the morning. Situated in the Bagalkot district of Karnataka state of India, Badami was the capital of the Chalukya Dynasty and placed amidst two rugged sandstone outcrops. It lies near the 5th century Agastya Tirtha Lake- a holy lake acknowledged for curing property of its water. Transfer to the hotel on reaching Badami. Evening is free for leisure. An overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02: Badami
After breakfast, we will leave the hotel for a full day excursion around Badami town. We will visit the Badami rock cut caves and Mahakoota temples.
Badami also termed as Vatapi is rich with Jain and Hindu temples engraved out of sandstone hills. Date back to the 6th century, the carved temples are the major attraction of town. There are three Hindu and one Jain caves, which are carved out of the solid rock and decorated with carvings. Another attraction of the place is the fort located on the summit of a hill includes large treasury, granaries and a watch tower. Set on the top of a hill, the Malegitti Shivalaya temple set is built of stones without mortar.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Badami - Hyderabad
Leave for Hyderabad after breakfast. On arrival at Hyderabad, drop facility till your place.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel Details -
2 Star Hotel Shri Saikrupa or Similar
3 Star Hotel Woodbridge or Similar
4 Star Hotel The Manohar or Similar
5 Star Hotel Radisson Blu or Similar
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Air Fare / Train fare not included is excluded
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
Located near Hyderabad state, Badami is a small town and an archaeological wonder that grab attention and interest of travel freaks seeking tourist destination around the state to chill and refresh. Right from the fascinating history to the beautiful sandstone caves and temples, Badami is worth exploring destination especially among history lovers. One can visit the Mahakoota temples complex, Hindu and Jain temples, Badami rock cut cave temples, Badami Fort and the stunning Malegitti Shivalaya temple situated on a top hill in Badami town.
At Namoh, we offer an appealing Hyderabad Badami weekend tour. Our tour is an ideal travel option for all those looking for new travel destination near Hyderabad for the upcoming weekend. Give us an opportunity to make your weekends more entertaining and thrilling.
Duration : 02 Nights - 03 Days
Destinations: Hyderabad - Badami - Hyderabad
Highlight of The Trip :
>Visit of Mahakuta group of temples
>Visit of Badami rock cut cave temples
>Visit of Hindu and Jain temples
>Visit of Badami Fort
>Visit of Malegitti Shivalaya temple
Rainy - June to October
Winter - November to February
Summer - March to May
Hindi / English / Urdu
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.