Day 01: Cochin - Guruvayoor (100 km / 3 hrs)
Morning pick from hotel, railway station or airport, and then a drive towards the temple town of Guruvayoor, which is highly famous for its scenic beauty. Upon arrival, transfer to the hotel.
Unwind yourself and then visit one of the Kerala's most popular shrines – the Sri Krishna temple, and also the nearby colorful shops. The temple is known for its wonderful architecture; its walls are adorned with exquisite mural paintings and carvings. In addition to the magnificent interiors, this shrine is known for its unique rituals. Devotees donate elephants here as a devotional offering. All such elephants live within the vicinity of the temple, at a compound of an old palace. Further, these temple elephants are beautifully decorated during festivals. Especially, on the occasion of Thrissur Pooram (one of the most celebrated temple festivals of South India), 30 elephants are adorned with gold ornaments. The traditional music, Panchavadhyam is also played to add a tuneful flavor to the whole celebration.
After having a spiritual and colorful dip, return to the hotel and enjoy a relaxing overnight stay.
Day 02: Guruvayoor
In the morning the visitors are free to explore the exquisiteness of the surroundings. Later in afternoon, visit the popular Elephant Camp of Punnathurkotta, located just 3 kilometers from the Guruvayoor temple. With around 60 giant mammals, this camp is considered as one of the largest elephant sanctuaries of India. These are the elephants that the devotees offer in the Guruvayoor temple. The tour would be incomplete without visiting this sanctuary.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 03: Guruvayoor - Cochin
After breakfast leave for Cochin. Upon reaching Cochin, move towards airport or railway station.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel details :
Standard package :
Deluxe package :
Premium package :
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Air Fare / Train fare not included is excluded
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
Duration : 02 Nights - 03 Days
Destinations: Cochin - Guruvayoor - Cochin
Highlight of The Trip :
>Guruvayoor temple, the Sri Krishna temple
Summer - February to May
Rainy - June to October
Winter - November to January
Hindi / English / Malayalam
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.