Click Image for Gallery
Itenaery - 2N Munnar, 1N Thekkady, 1N Alleppey, 2N Kovalam
Day 01 – Cochin – Munnar ( 150 Km / 05 Hrs )
Arrival at Cochin Airport and transfer to Munnar. Munnar is 1800 mts above sea level and also the place of South India's highest peak (Anamudi - 2695 mts). On the way visit Valara, Cheeyappara waterfalls & Tea Plantations. On arrival at Munnar transfer to Hotel. Check in at Hotel. Afternoon visit Rajamala (Eravikulam National Park - open as per the directions by the forest authorities ), the best place to see Nilgiri Tahr (Hermitragus Hilarious) - the mountain goat of South India & Tea Musium. Evening have a short visit at Munnar town. You can see the beautiful tea estates like a green paradise. Overnight stay at Munnar
Day 02 - Munnar
After breakfast proceed for sightseeing. Maduppatty dam ,Echo Point, Kundalay Dam,Pothenmedu View Point, Blossom Park etc are some of the highlights of the sightseeing. Shopping & overnight stay at Munnar .
Day 03 - Munnar – Thekkady ( 110 Km / 04 Hrs)
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to Thekkady .Thekkady is a world famous wildlife sanctuary and it is also called as Periyar. On arrival check in at Hotel. Afternoon proceed for a game viewing cruise on the Periyar Lake. Here you will be able to see a large variety of wildlife, which include elephants, monkeys, deer, wild boar etc evening you can take a Elephant ride(own Cost) at Periyar wild life and rest of the day is at leisure. Overnight stay at Thekkady.
Day 04 – Thekkady – Alleppey ( 170 Km / 04 Hrs 30 Mins )
After breakfast Check out from the hotel and transfer to Alleppey. Check in at Hotel .Sightseeing and overnight stay.
Tourist Attractions: Alappuzha Beach, Kuttanad, Crystal museum , Jain temple etc . Alappuzha Beach: With Arabian Sea on the west and a vast network of lakes, lagoons and several freshwater rivers criss crossing it, Alappuzha Beach is full of natural beauty.Overnight Stay at Hotel.
Day 05:- Alleppey – Kovalam ( 180 Km / 04 Hrs )
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to Kovalam. Check in at Hotel. Kovalam is an evergreen and pleasant climatic beach resort. Kovalam is a dreamland for tourists all over the world. With high rock promontory and a calm bay of blue waters, this beach paradise creates a unique aquarelle on moonlit nights. Kovalam was brought to the public eye by the Maharaja of Travancore. Over the past three decades, the place has been well developed, and now figures prominently on the world tourism map. The warm and clean atmosphere by the coconut trees and the white sandbed are perfect for relaxing holidays, as the seabreeze gently plays with the waves. Beaches are one of the most important tourist attractions in Kerala. Overnight stay at Kovalam.
Day 06:- Kovalam – Trivandrum – Kovalam ( 20 Km / 01 Hr )
After breakfast proceed for Sightseeing.Main Sightseeing places are Padmanabhaswami Temple , Zoo , Museum & Veli Tourist Village. Overnight stay at Kovalam.
Day 07:- Kovalam – Trivandrum - Tour Ends ( 20 Km / 01 Hr )
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drop at Trivandrum Airport/Railway Station for departure.
Trip end With Sweet Memorys !!!
Hotel Details -
Standard Package -
Alleppey HOTEL RAIBAN or Similar
Thekkady Periyar Nest Resort Thekkady or Similar
Munnar Karthika Residency or Similar
Kovalam Golden sands beach resort or Similar
Deluxe Package -
Alleppey Arcadia Regency Alleppey or Similar
Thekkady Hotel Thekkady Woods or Similar
Munnar Cloud Castle Resort or Similar
Kovalam Suntara Beach Resort or Similar
Premium Package -
Alleppey Pagoda Resorts or Similar
Thekkady Hotel Periyar Meadows or Similar
Munnar Clouds Valley Leisure Hotel or Similar
Kovalam jasmine Palace or Similar
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- Meal Plan (as mentioned)
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- GST extra
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Travel Insurance
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
- Anything which is not included is excluded
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place –
With the seemingly unending expanse of tea estates that cover the rolling hills and valleys wreathed in a cool mist, Munnar is a favoured vacation spot in South India. Located at an altitude of almost 6000 ft. in Idukki district of Kerala, this enchanting town offers visitors a relief from the summer heat and provides breath-taking sceneries and a slice of adventure. Home to exotic flora and fauna, and nestled among the mountains of the Western Ghats, this hill station offers a sanctuary to many endangered species of animals, at Eravikulam National Park and Kurinjimala Sanctuary. Witness the majesty of Anamudi Peak, the highest peak in South India, which can be seen from Munnar. The rare and beautiful ' Neelakurinji' flower blossoms on the slopes of the hills in Munnar, once in every twelve years. Munnar also has several pristine lakes and reservoirs surrounded by tall mountains that exude a serene aura, that calms your spirit and kindles the fires of romance in your heart.
Ivory carvings, pottery, brocade fabrics, earthenware products, gold, Indian spices and banana chips