Day 01: ARRIVAL- CORBYN'S COVE- CELLULAR JAIL LIGHT & SOUND SHOW
On arrival at Port Blair in the afternoon, our representative will be there to greet you and take you to your pre-booked hotel. After check-in at the hotel, take some rest and thereafter, drive straight to Corbyn's Cove Beach, which is about 7 kms from Port Blair. The beach is perfect for swimming.
Further, we will visit the National Monument the Cellular Jail and look at the saga of the Indian Freedom struggle through the Sound and Light Show, which takes place within the same complex. Later return back to the hotel for an overnight.
Day 02: HAVELOCK ISLAND
After breakfast, we will transfer you to Jetty to take the onward ferry to Havelock Island as per ferry timing. On arrival at Havelock Island, you will be transferred to your pre-booked resort/hotel. After check-in at the hotel, we will leave for the Radhanagar Beach, one of the most scenic beaches on the Islands. You can spend some quality time and have fun alongside this naturally beautiful beach.
Later, return back to the resort/hotel for an overnight stay
Day 03: HAVELOCK ISLAND- ELEPHANT BEACH
After breakfast, we will leave for the Elephant beach in a sharing fibre speedboat. This beach offers tranquil blue shallow water to professional as well as beginner snorkelers. Further, it offers a great place to laze on the beach and have a wonderful time. The beach is very stunning with white sand and fallen trees offering an ideal opportunity to photographers. Later, return back to the hotel/resort at Havelock Island for an overnight stay
Day 04: HAVELOCK - NEIL ISLAND
Today, we will an early breakfast and proceed to catch the ferry to Neil Island from Jetty according to the ferry timings. On arrival at Neil Island, our representative will be there to receive you and transfer to the respective hotel. After check-in at the hotel, we will visit unspoiled white sandy beaches at Bharatpur, Sitapur and Lakshmanpur. All these beaches are worth visiting
Later, return back to the hotel at Neil Island for an overnight stay.
Day 05: RETURN TO PORT BLAIR FROM NEIL ISLAND
Morning is free for leisure. Later in the afternoon, we will transfer you to Jetty to take the return ferry to Port Blair according to the ferry timing. On return from Neil Island, we will transfer you at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair for an overnight stay
Day 06: PORT BLAIR CITY TOUR- ROSS ISLAND
After Breakfast visit the Administrative Capital Prior to Independence from where the Britishers governed the entire A & N Islands-ROSS ISLAND, A destination for Nature Walk amidst friendly Deer's& Peacocks.Smritika Museum, records the life of its political prisoners. The Island still houses the Commissioner's Palace, the bakery, British Officer's Club, a church and an old cemetery of the British officer's on the Island though these buildings now lie in ruins
After Breakfast, we will visit the Ross Island, Administrative Headquarters before Independence. Previously, it was the place from where the Britishers governed the entire A & N Islands. This destination is perfect for nature walk amidst friendly Peacocks and Deers. The Island still holds the Commissioner's Palace, the bakery, a church and an old cemetery of the British officer's on the Island though these buildings now lie in ruins.
Later, we will proceed for a City Tour of Port Blair that includes a visit to the Fisheries Museum (Aquarium) - exhibits species of marine life peculiar to the islands, Anthropological Museum - displays tribal essential and artefacts', Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika) - gives a good retrospect of the history, shells, Corals marine life, geography and archaeology of these islands, visit the National Memorial-Cellular Jail, designed especially for solitary confinement it earned the Islands the dreaded name of Kala Pani, and the Water Sports complex.
Enjoy a night stay at Port Blair.
Day 07: BARATANG ISLAND DAY TRIP
Departure to Baratang Island (On sharing Basis) a bit early in the morning. It is about 110kms by road that is blessed with ample of natural beauty. During the road journey from Port Blair to Baratang, we will be crossing through coves and dense equatorial forest. Also, we will take a creek journey in small boats and thereafter, trek through a small village to reach the caves.
In the evening, return back to the hotel in Port Blair for an overnight stay.
Day 08: NATIONAL PARK - MOUNT HARRIET
After breakfast, we will take you on a drive to Mount Harriett. It was the summer headquarters during the British Raj. The place offer fascinating views of the open sea and the nearby islands. Mount Harriett is the highest point in the South Andaman.
Evening is free for shopping. Enjoy an overnight stay at your hotel/resort at Port Blair.
Day 09: DEPARTURE
Today, we will drop you at the airport to catch the flight for onwards destination
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel Details -
Standard Package -
Port Blair Hotel Galaxy or Similar
Havelok Hotel Radha Krishna Resort or Similar
Neil Island Tango Beach Resort or Similar
Deluxe Package -
Port Blair Hotel Shreesh or similar
Havelok Holiday inn or Similar
Neil Island Pearl Park Beach Resort or Similar
Premium Package -
Port Blair Hotel Megapode Resort or Similar
Havelok Kingdom Hotel or Similar
Neil Island Pearl Park Beach Resort or Similar
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Air Fare / Train fare not included is excluded
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place:
Andaman Island is a paradise for beach and nature lovers. Every year, thousands of tourists visit the island to explore its abundant natural beauty and unspoiled beaches. If you want to experience a lifetime beach vacation, then take a holiday tour to the beautiful Andaman.
At Namoh, we offer a tour named Best of Andaman of 8 nights and 9 days that will cover most of the island. During the tour, you will be exploring the Port Blair city, Havelock Island, Elephant beach, Ross Island and Neil Island. Be it a lush green areas or the beaches, the Andaman Island is blessed with ample of nature's treasure gifts to make your vacation more enjoyable and interesting
Rainy - May to November ( Heavy Rainfalls - September to November)
Winter - December to February
Summer - March to May
Hindi / English / Tibetic
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.