Day - 01 - Arrive Port BlairPort Blair
Morning arrival at Port Blair airport, transfer will be provided by the hotel. Check-in the hotel and, lunch will be served.
After lunch, sightseeing tour to famous Corbyn's Cove will begin which is approximately 9kms from Port Blair. One can indulge in swimming, sun basking, bathing at Corbyn's Cove.
City tour will be followed by Corbyn's Cove. City tour will include excursion to Cellular Jail, Saw Mill (one of the oldest & largest in Asia), Forest Museum, Mini Zoo, Anthropological Museum, Fisheries (Marine) Museum, Centre, Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika), and the Cottage Industries Emporium (Sagarika). In evening, there will be a sound and lightening show at Cellular Jail. It will be a classic narration about the heroic saga of independence freedom fighters. Later, return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day - 02 - Havelock Port Blair
Early morning, tourist will be boarded on the inter - island ferry to Havelock. On reaching Havelock Island, travellers will be transferred to respective hotel / resort. After check-in at the hotel, tour will proceed to the Radhanagar Beach, one of the most pictorial beaches on the Islands that ranked 7th among the best beaches of Asia by the TIME Magazine.
Later, return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day - 03 - Havelock – Port Blair
Return to Port Blair from Havelock. Transfer will be provided from ferry till hotel. The evening is free for leisure or one can go for shopping.
Later, return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day - 04 - Port Blair – North Bay Island (Coral Island) + Ross Island + Viper Island Port Blair
Early morning breakfast will be provided at the hotel, followed by an excursion to North Bay via Harbour Cruise. In North Bay Island, witness the exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fishes and other marine life via bottom of the glass boat. One can go to an optional tour to Ross Island by spending some extra bucks or can enjoy some recreational activities like Snorkelling, Swimming, and Trekking. This is the perfect place for underwater activities as the beach that surrounds the island is treasured with corals, fish and vegetation.
Later, return back to Port Blair for an overnight stay at the hotel / resort.
Day - 05 - Depart Port Blair
Transfer from hotel to the airport will be provided to catch the flight for onward destination.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel Details -
Standard Package -
Port Blair Hotel Island Tourister or Similar
Havelock Hotel RadhaKrishna Resort or Similar
Deluxe Package -
Port Blair Hotel Haywizz or Similar
Havelock Senses Havelock Resort or Similar
Premium Package -
Port Blair Hotel Blue Waves or Similar
Havelock Aquays Hotel & Resort or Similar
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
- Anything which is not included is excluded
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place:
Eat, beach, Sleep, Repeat! If this is what on your bucket list, then the beaches of Andaman are the right choice for you. Shimmering like an emerald in Bay of Bengal, Andaman Island is famous all over the world for its silver sand beaches, crystalline waters, coral reefs, limestone caves and thick green forests. Embark upon an enchanting journey, and witness these charismatic islands.
At Namoh, we offer 5 days and 4 nights package to Port Blair, Havelock, North Bay Island with Viper Island, which will cover the interesting museums, vast jail, best beaches, coastlines, seashores and marine life. This trip covers most of the Andaman excursions you would like to explore while holidaying in Andaman Island. Our tour includes a visit to some wonderful beaches of the island along with a Port Blair City Tour so that you can make the most of your vacation and take away many lifetime memories with us.
Rainy - May to November ( Heavy Rainfalls - September to November)
Winter - December to February
Summer - March to May
Hindi / English / Tibetic
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.