Click Image for Gallery
Day 01: Delhi - Nainital (280 kms)
Upon arrival at Delhi meeting and assistance followed by drive to Nainital. Upon arrival at Nainital check-in at hotel. Later take a walk on the mall road back to hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: Nainital (Sightseeing)
After breakfast visit for some famous tal like Bhimtal, Khurpatal, Mallital, Tallital, Sattal, Nauchukitatal, rest of the half day you can do boat ride in Naini Lake back to hotel and overnight stay at hotel .
Bhimtal: Bhimtal is a beautiful lake. The main beauty of the lake is iceland within the lake. The Bhimtal name is connected with the name of Mahabharat's BHIM.This is a beautiful place for visit in Uttarakhand.The main attraction is Lake, having a beautiful Iceland. Connectivity of this Iceland is only by boat.
Khurpatal: At an altitude of 5500 ft (1635 MT) there lies just another beautiful spot at a distance of 12 km from Nainital popularly known as Khurpatal. It is considered to be anglers paradise having clear water and a good harvest of fishes.the route to Khurpatal is lined with tal trees. Many of them growing by the sheer drop by the road seem to be standing there by luck! On the Bajpur Road - Kaladhungi Road.
Nauchukitatal: Naukuchiatal or 'lake of nine corners' is a small hill station in Nainital district of the Indian state of Uttarakhand. The lake is 175 feet deep and is situated at 1220 mts above sea level. It is surrounded by hills covered in trees and shrubs.
Day 03: Nainital - Ranikhet (52 kms / 1:30 min)
After breakfast drive to Ranikhet reach and checkin at hotel and later visit for government fruit garden and the Research Station at Chaubatia. O/N stay at Hotel.
Chaubatia Garden: It is situated 10kms from Ranikhet and is renowned for apple orchards. Ranikhet is popular for its luscious apples, apricots, peaches and various alpine fruits. Apart from fruits one can buy fresh juices and honey from Chaubatia Gardens. Picturesque views of the snow capped peaks of the mighty Himalayan range can be seen from Chaubatia Gardens.
Day 04: Ranikhet
Morning after breakfast, visit Jhoola Devi Temple dedicate to goddess Durga, Binsar Mahadev Temple Majkhali, Majkhali is another tourist attraction in Ranikhet located just 13 km from Ranikhet Majkhali is set at a height of 26,500 feet, it is famous for enchanting view of the Himalayas. back to hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Binsar Mahadev: The artistic structure of the Binsar Mahadev Temple and its deity Lord Shiva both adds positive vibes to our mind and soul. A beautiful stream flowing close to the Binsar Mahadev Temple adds amazement to the natural beauteousness of this sacred place. Binsar Mahadev Temple is situated amidst beautiful pine and deodar trees. Apart from the temple an ashram, Binsar Mahadev also has lovely cedar forest surroundings.
Majkhali: Majkhali is known for the towering view of the Himalayas as it is close to the base of the mountain range. A view of the majestic, 26500 ft high Mount Trishul takes one's breath away. Majkhali lies at distance of 13 kilometers from Ranikhet.
Day 05: Ranikhet - Kausani (54 kms)
Morning after breakfast drive to Kausani, on arrival check in at the hotel. Kausani offering excellent views of the Trishul, Nanda Devi and Panchuli, there are very few places in the Himalayas which can compare with the beauty of Kausani - A picturesque hill station famous for its scenic splendor and its spectacular 300 km wide majestic view of the Himalayas. It has its everything for a nature lover. Kausani is frequented by tourists for the panoramic views of the Himalayas. Frozen in time, this backdrop makes Kausani the perfect place for a holiday with the family. rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Nanda Devi: Nanda Devi is a part of Garhwal Himalayas and is situated in the state of Uttarakhand, The eastern summit of Nanda Devi known as Nanda Devi East lies at the border of the Chamoli, Pithoragarh and Bageshwar districts of Garhwal. Bordered by the Rishiganga valley in the west and the Goriganga valley in the east, Nanda Devi is considered as the patron-goddess of the Himalayas by the local inhabitants. The word 'Nanda Devi' literally means Bliss-giving Goddess and is revered as an abode of the Gods.
Pancha Chulli: The Panchchuli peaks are a group of five snow-capped Himalayan peaks lying at the end of the eastern Kumaon region, near Munsiyari , in Pithoragarh, Uttarakhand the peaks have altitudes ranging from 6,334 metres (20,781 ft) to 6,904 metres (22,651 ft). They form the watershed between the Gori and the Darmaganga valleys. Panchchuli is also located on the Gori Ganga-Lassar Yankti divide. The group lies 138 km (86 mi) from Pithoragarh.
Day 06: Kausani (Sightseeing)
Early morning starts your day with the view of Sunrise on the Himalayan range and after breakfast visit to Baijnath Temple. Back to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Baijnath Temple: Baijnath is 16 km from Kausani, a famous temple town on the banks of the Gomti in the Garuda Valley. In this temple complex the main attraction is the black stone idol of Parvati at the main entrance. Though fishing is strictly prohibited within the campus, you can feed them with a large packet of channa. A Kali temple is located 8km from Baijnath known as Kot-ki-mai.
Day 07: Kausani - Delhi (340kms)
After breakfast drive back to Delhi. On arrival at Delhi drop you at airport to connect flight for onward destination.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel Details -
Standard Package -
Nainital Silver Tree Inn Hotel or Similar
Kausani Hotel Vishaka Palace or Similar
Ranikhet Parijat Retreat Resort or Similar
Deluxe Package -
Nainital Dynasty Resort or Similar
Kausani Pratiksha Himalayan Retreat or Similar
Ranikhet Nature's Valley Resort or Similar
Premium Package -
Nainital The Himalaya or Similar
Kausani Sunita Himalayan Paradise or Similar
Ranikhet Wood's Villa Resort or Similar
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- Meal Plan (as mentioned)
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- GST extra
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Travel Insurance
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
- Anything which is not included is excluded
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place:
Uttarakhand is an abode of snow covered mountains, high altitude lakes, rolling meadows, dense forests and rich flora and fauna. The place is ideal for new wed couples to have an exciting and memorable trip of their life with a perfect beginning. This magnificent Himalayan state offers numerous possibilities for romance and brings back unforgettable memories.
We ensure to turn your dream honeymoon tour into a reality with our 6 nights / 7 days Uttarakhand honeymoon tour package. Travel with us at some of widely famous honeymoon destinations including Nainital, Ranikhet and Kausani. Our Uttarakhand honeymoon package calls for an extensive range of lovely hill stations and natural retreats.
Seasons -Rainy - July to September
Winter - October to March
Summer - April to June