Day 01: Arrive Manali (220 kms)
Upon arrival at Manali check-in at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: Manali (Rohtang Pass / Solang Valley)
After breakfast proceed to visit the solang valley which offers fine view of glaciers and snow capped peaks a place not to be missed in Rohtang pass (Tuesday Closed) 51 kms from Manali at an aititude of 3978 mt (subject to weather conditions) rest of the day is at leisure or take a stroll down the mall road night stay at Manali.
Rohtang Pass: Rohtang Pass (3979 m) is 51 kms. From Manali on highway to Keylong / Leh. It offers a panorama and spectacular Mountain View. The pass is open from June to October each year although trekkers can cross it earlier. Rohtang Pass is best visitable between May/June to October/November.
Day 03: Manali (Local Sightseeing)
After breakfast visit for Hadimba Devi Temple, Vashishta Bath, Nagar Castle, back to hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Hadimba Devi Temple: Hadimba Temple in Manali is one of the major tourist attractions comes in local tourist places. It is a four storey wooden temple. Located in the middle of dense forest Called Van Vihar and from the name of the forest only the temple derives its name. The temple is dedicated to Goddess Hadimba and was erected in 1553.
Vashishta Bath: Vashishta bath is situated on the banks of the majestic River Ravi; Vashisht is bestowed with natural springs and fabulous sand stone temples. Just about thirty minutes' walk brings oneself to this sleepy hamlet. Situated at the suburbs of the town (6 km), Springs of Vashisht are very significant for their medicinal value.
Nagar Castle: Situated on the left bank of river Beas at an altitude of 1851 m, Naggar - an ancient town commands extensive views, especially to the North West of the valley. Naggar was the former capital of Kullu.
Day 04 : Manali - Kullu (45 kms)
After breakfast checkout and drive to Kullu reach and check-in at hotel and later visit to Manikaran. Back to hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Manikaran: Manikaran is located in the Parvati Valley between the rivers Beas and Parvati, northeast of Bhuntar in the Kullu District of Himachal Pradesh. It is at an altitude of 1760 m and is located about 45 km from Kullu.
Day 05: Kullu - Parwanoo (241 kms)
After breakfast checkout and drive to Parwanoo reach and check-in at hotel and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 06: Parwanoo - Delhi via Chandigarh
Breakfast at the hotel and drive back to Delhi.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Sightseeing by private car
- Transfer & sightseeing by A/c Vehicle Depending on number of pax.
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis
- (depending on the availability )
For Departure Dates just call 7350530009 / 7350540009 / 7350550009
Things To carry
For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Pan Card /Passport / Voter ID / Driving License
For students - Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
THINGS TO CARRY ALONG
Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed
If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
- October to February is the winter season and is considered to be the best time to visit Manali if you like the cold and January is best to enjoy the chilly pleasure of fresh snowfall . The temperature drops down below zero degrees Celsius
- Indian Rupee
- Hindi / English
About The Place:
Nestled right in the lap of the beautiful Himalayas, Kullu Manali is one of the most preferred travel destinations among the newly wedded couples. Enclosed by fruit orchards, hot water springs, deodar and pine forests, mineral springs, splendid mountains, temples and caves, this hill station of India has everything couples look forward to in order to have a memorable honeymoon trip.
We value your need for privacy during your honeymoon tour and therefore, offer the best accommodation and sightseeing experience with our value added services. Our 5 nights and 6 days Kullu Manali Honeymoon Tour will take you to this heavenly beautiful place without any hassle. Through our package, we promise to offer the most romantic honeymoon experience in Kullu Manali to all honeymooners.