Click Image for Gallery
Day 01 : Arrive Cochin
Upon arrival at Cochin meeting and assistance followed by transfer to hotel. later visit to half day city tour of Cochin. Fort Cochin, Dutch Palace (Closed on Friday and Sunday, opening time 9:30 am to 4:00 pm)
Cochin: Cochin, is a major port city on the west coast of India by the Arabian Sea and is part of the district of Ernakulam in the state of Kerala. Kochi is often called by the name Ernakulam, which refers to the mainland part of the city.
Day 02: Cochin - Munnar
After breakfast checkout and drive to Munnar On arrival check in to the hotel and later visit for Attukal Waterfall, Photo Point back to hotel for overnight stay.
Attukal Waterfall: It is a scenic waterfall amidst hills and jungles, which is located between Munnar and Pallivasal. It is just 9 km away from Munnar and a place renowned for its beautiful locales, glittering waterfalls, and rolling hills. It is also an ideal place for long trekking and hiking. Definitely, this place is a feast for the senses.
Photo Point: It is an tea garden which is famous for its view and in the way the place look in photo's really this was a very good place to be photographed this beautiful place is an the way to Mattuppetty.
Day 03: Munnar
Today after breakfast visit for devoted to sightseeing in and around Munnar. Enjoy panoramic views of Anamudi, the highest peak of South India at 2695 m, is visible from Munnar. Visit the Christ Church and proceed for wildlife watching at Eravikulam National Park (16 km). Mattupetty Dam, a famous picnic spot for boating and horse riding en route to Top Station. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Anamudi: The highest peak (2695 m) south of the Himalayas, towers over the sanctuary in majestic pride. The slopes of the hills abound in all kinds of rare flora and fauna. The Atlas moth, the largest of its kind in the world, is a unique inhabitant of the park. Other rare species of fauna found here are the Nilgiri Langur, the lion-tailed macaque, leopards, tigers, etc.
An ideal place for trekking, facilities are provided here and tourists are allowed to go on foot up to Anamudi.
Eravikulam National Park: A sanctuary for the endangered mountain goat of the South, the Nilgiri Tahr (Hemitragus hylocrius), the park stands out for the stark beauty of its rolling grasslands and sholas, spread over 97 sq km in the Rajamalai hills.
Day 04: Munnar - Thekkady
After Breakfast depart to Thekkady (Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary). Check in your hotel. In afternoon go for a boat ride at Periyar Tiger Reserve to view the wildlife in the sanctuary. The boat ride in the lake is delightful way of spotting Elephant and Avifauna, for which the park is well known. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary: Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary is situated on the banks of the Periyar - an artificial lake. Here the high ranges of the Western Ghats are clothed in dense evergreen, moist deciduous forests and savannah grasslands. Below roam herds of elephants, sambar, tigers, gaurs, lion-tailed macaques and Nilgiri langurs.
Day 05: Thekkady - Kumarakom
Leave for Kumarakom (3½ hours). Check in at the hotel on arrival. visit to Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, adventure thrills in water sports like wind sailing and water skiing or canoeing at the lake. Spend the rest of the day at leisure at the picturesque backwaters that form one of the major attractions of Kerala. Overnight at the resort.
Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary: Located on the banks of the Vembanad Lake, the bird sanctuary is spread across 14 acres. The Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, an ornithologist's paradise is a favourite haunt of migratory birds like the siberian stork, egret, darter, heron and teal..
Day 06: Kumarakom - Alleppey (Houseboat)
Today your Kerala tour Itinerary takes you on an enthralling houseboat cruise. Morning transfer to the luxurious houseboat for an overnight journey along the tranquil Kerala backwaters.Overnight stay at Houseboat.
Day 07: Alleppey - Cochin
After breakfast checkout from the houseboat. Drive to Cochin. On arrival transfer to airport to connect flight for onward destination.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel Details -
Standard Package -
Cochin Hotel Excellency or Similar
Alleppey HOTEL RAIBAN or Similar
Thekkady Periyar Nest Resort Thekkady or Similar
Munnar Karthika Residency or Similar
Kumarakom Meenakshi River Villa or Similar
Deluxe Package -
Cochin Ima House or Similar
Alleppey Arcadia Regency Alleppey or Similar
Thekkady Hotel Thekkady Woods or Similar
Munnar Cloud Castle Resort or Similar
Kumarakom Lilly Ribera or Similar
Premium Package -
Cochin Travancore Court or Similar
Alleppey Pagoda Resorts or Similar
Thekkady Hotel Periyar Meadows or Similar
Munnar Clouds Valley Leisure Hotel or Similar
Kumarakom Pearlspot Resort or Similar
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- Meal Plan (as mentioned)
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- GST extra
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Travel Insurance
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
- Anything which is not included is excluded
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place:
With deep blue sea, tall mountains, beautiful lakes and romantic climate, Kerala is perhaps one of the most exotic places in Southern India for honeymoon couples. This “God’s own country” will take you and your partner close to the nature. Take a trip to Kerala to experience the magic of the nature, beach resorts, rejuvenating ayurveda therapies, backwaters villas, splendid festivals and hill retreats.
Our Best of Kerala Tour Package of 6 nights and 7 days is the best way of exploring some of the popular tourist destinations of Kerala such as Cochin, Munnar, Thekkady, Kumarakom and Alleppey. Get in touch with us to have a memorable trip of your life. We ensure to fulfil our promise of delivering the best tour package while meeting all your needs and demands.