Day 01: Arrive Delhi
Upon arrival at Delhi meeting and assistance followed by transfer to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: DelhiParliament House, Delhi
Breakfast at the hotel and enjoy the full day sightseeing of New Delhi in the Morning which includes Laxmi Narayan Temple, India Gate, Parliament House, Qutub Minar, Purana Qila, Humayun’s Tomb, Jantar Mantar Etc.
After having lunch we can proceed for the sightseeing of Old Delhi which includes Jama Masjid, Red Fort, Gandhi memorial, Rajghat. You also can enjoy the light & sound show at Red Fort in the evening etc. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 03: Delhi - Jaipur
Breakfast at the hotel and drive to Jaipur. On arrival at Jaipur check-in at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04: Jaipur
After breakfast go for an excursion to Amer Fort. Ascend the fort on Elephants back. In the afternoon take tour of the city visiting the City palace, the Jantar Mantar (observatory), the Palace of Winds and the Birla temple. In the evening check into a hotel. Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 05: Jaipur - Fatehpur Sikri - Agra Taj Mahal, Agra
Breakfast at the hotel and drive to Agra, en-route visit Fatehpur Sikri. Fatehpur Sikri was built during 1571 and 1585. Fatehpur Sikri is one of the finest examples of Mughal architectural splendour at its height. Later continue drive to Agra. On arrival at Agra check-in at hotel. Afternoon visit Agra Fort. Overnight stay at hotel.
Agra Fort, which has the Pearl Mosque, Diwan-e-am (the hall of public audience) and Diwan-e-Khas (the hall of private audience).
Day 06: Agra - Delhi
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning visit the famous Taj Mahal. Afternoon drive to Delhi. On arrival at Delhi check-in at hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Taj Mahal built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan as a memorial to his queen Mumtaz Mahal, made out of white marble took 22 years to complete (1630-1652 AD).
Day 07: Delhi Depart
Breakfast at the hotel and transfer to international airport to connect flight for onward destination.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
- Parking and Toll tax
- Pick and Drop at time of arrival/departure
- Driver's allowance, Road tax and Fuel charges
- Sightseeing by private car
- Transfer & sightseeing by A/c Vehicle Depending on number of pax.
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis
- (depending on the availability )
- Camera fee
- Alcoholic / Non- Alcoholic beverages
- Travel insurance
- 4.35% GST (includes 0.15% Swachh Bharat Cess)
- Any Airfare / Train fare
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Booking Fee
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 20 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 50%
- Between 29 to 1 days before departure: 100%
Terms & Conditions
- Per person rates (in Rs) - applicable on two persons staying together sharing the same room
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals & long weekends (Independece Day and Janmashtami)
- Namoh Retails (Pvt) Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
Things To carry
For Adults - Photo identification in the form of Pan Card /Passport / Voter ID / Driving License
For students - Carry original as well as 2 photocopies of school or college Photo Identity card
For Infants - Carry 2 passport sized photographs
THINGS TO CARRY ALONG
Mobile phone with appropriate sim card
Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, cap, sports shoes, umbrella / windcheater, camera etc. and woollens if needed
If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription
- Rainy - July to September
- Winter - Octomber to March
- Summer - April to June
- Indian Rupee
- Hindi / English
About The Place:
A quintessential example of the mesmerizing cultural and historical splendor of India is the Golden Triangle tour. The tour is a perfect combination of architectural marvels, colorful culture, natural beauty, lavish palaces, majestic forts and much more that any visitor could imagine. The 7 days and 6 nights Golden Triangle tour package comprises of a memorable tour to the three cities - Delhi, Agra and Jaipur that have had a fascinating history. The package will let you marvel the stunning Taj Mahal in Agra, majestic forts & Palaces in Jaipur and gorgeous sites of Old and New Delhi. Our experts will take care of all your requirements from accommodation to transportation and help you exactly the way you desire.