Day 01: THIRUVANANTHAPURAM - KOVALAM BY SURFACE (16 KILOMETERS)
On arrival at the airport, you will be transferred to the Kovalam hotel. After resting for a while in the hotel, go to Padmanabhaswamy Temple. Next, you will stop at the horse palace museum. In the evening, drive to Kovalam beach. Overnight stay in the Kovalam hotel.
Day 02: KOVALAM - ALAPPUZHA BY SURFACE (176 KILOMETERS)
Get ready to explore the beauty of Kerala, After breakfast, you will be transferred to the house boat. Later, drive to Alappuzha, which is 176 kilometers from Kovalam.
Day 03: ALAPPUZHA - KUMARAKOM BY SURFACE (51 KILOMETERS)
After breakfast, drive to Kumarakom. For rest of the day, you can stroll around this cluster of islands, enjoy the lush green meadows and refresh yourself. Overnight stay in the Kumarakom hotel.
Day 04: KUMARAKOM - THEKKADY BY SURFACE (127 KILOMETERS)
Begin your day a little early in the morning. After breakfast, you will go to Kumarakom bird sanctuary where you will be doing boating. After enjoying some boating and fishing, you head towards the Thekkady. You will reach Thekkady at afternoon and rest at the hotel till evening. Rest of the day will be free for leisure.
Day 05: THEKKADY - MUNNAR BY SURFACE (124 KILOMETERS)
Today, you will take a tour to Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary. After exploring the sanctuary, go for a trip to Munnar, which is 124 kilometers from Thekkady. Overnight stay in the Munnar hotel.
Day 06: MUNNAR
After breakfast, the Munnar hotel, visit the Chinnar Wildlife Sanctuary. After exploring the sanctuary, go for Munnar sightseeing tour. Overnight stay in the Munnar hotel
Day 07: MUNNAR - COCHIN BY SURFACE (130 KILOMETERS)
Check out from Munnar and drive to Cochin again. Rest of the day will be free for leisure. Overnight stay in the cochin hotel.
Day 08: COCHIN - AIRPORT / RAILWAY STATION
After a delicious traditional breakfast, our representatives will escort you to the Cochin airport or railway station on your way back home.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel Details -
Standard Package -
Cochin Hotel Excellency or Similar
Munnar Hotel Karthika Residency or Similar
Alleppey Hotel Raiban or Similar
Thekaddy Hotel Periyar Nest or Similar
Kovalam Cosmic Leisure Resort or Similar
Deluxe Package -
Cochin Hotel Green Dreams or Similar
Munnar Hotel Green Ridge or Similar
Alleppey Hotel Prince or Similar
Thekaddy Hotel Thekaddy woods or Similar
Kovalam Sun Tara Beach Resort or Similar
Premium Package -
Cochin Hotel Ima House or Similar
Munnar Hotel Clouds valley or Similar
Alleppey Pagoda Resort or Similar
Thekaddy Hotel Periyar Meadows or Similar
Kovalam Hotel Jasmine Palace or Similar
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Air Fare / Train fare not included is excluded
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place:
Sandwiched between the Arabian Sea and the Western Ghats, Kerala is a silver lining in the hues of green and blue. With contrast of such amazing landscapes spelling magic, Kerala is rightly called the 'god's own country.' If spotted on the map, the city might look small, but it is a treasure trove for the ones who loves sightseeing and nature walks. With Namoh 8 Days - Kerala Culture and Wildlife travel package, you can see the best jungles and experiencesthat it has to offer. This eight-day trip will start from Thiruvananthapuram; it will further take you to the secluded beaches of Kovalam; enchanting backwaters of Alleppey and Kumarakom; well-maintained jungles of Thekkady and Munnar and finally ending on Cochin. This trip will cover every element that calls Kerala a "God's Own Country." For more details, go through the detailed itinerary mentioned below.
Summer - February to May
Rainy - June to October
Winter - November to January
Hindi / English / Malayalam
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.