Click Image for Gallery
Itinerary : 4N Leh, 1N Uletopko camp, Alichi
Day 01-Delhi to Leh-
Our services start with your arrival at Leh airport. Meet & greet and transfer to the Hotel. Welcome drink on arrival. We recommend you completely relax for the rest of the day to enable yourselves to acclimatize to the rarefied air at the high altitude. Lunch & dinner at the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 02-Leh (Full day monasteries tour)-
Breakfast at the hotel. This day we take you for full day excursion of Thiksey Monastery. It is better to visit early morning to see sunrise and praying ceremony. Also visit Hemis Monastery which is one of the biggest in this region. While returning to Leh visit Shey Palace. Packed lunch will be provided. In the evening return to the hotel for dinner & overnight.
Day 03-Leh - Uletopko Camp, Alchi (40 Kms.)-
After breakfast, we start our drive to Alchi, 70 kms west of Leh. On the way we visit the famous Gurudwara Patthar Sahib, the Magnetic Hill and Hall of Fame. We check-in on arrival at the Uletopko Camp. After lunch we visit Alchi Village and the monastery. Alchi's large temple complex founded in the 11th Century is regarded as one of the most important Buddhist Centres in Ladakh and a jewel of monastic skill. You will also have an opportunity to witness villagers using primitive methods to grind the wheat along the road side. Overnight at campsite.
Day 04-Uletopko Camp, Alchi - Leh enroute Likir Monastery-
After early tea/coffee, we drive to visit Ridzong monastery. Ridzong is the only Nunnery Monastery in Ladakh. After that we descend, to drive back to our campsite followed with breakfast. Later check-out and drive to Leh. Enroute visit Likir Monastery. On arrival in Leh check-in at the hotel. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 05-Leh (Full day tour of Pangong Lake - 130 Kms.)-
Leave early morning at 5AM to Pangong Lake through Changla pass 5486 Mtrs. While ascending Changla pass 5486 Mtrs. Enjoy the beautiful panoramic view of the villages below the pass. After crossing the pass halt for picnic lunch at Tsoltak, the summer pastureland of the yaks. Arrive Durbuk and from there a short drive takes you to the western shore of the lake. Enjoy the landscape in the back drop of the Lake. This famous blue brackish Lake of Pangong is 5/6 Kms wide and over 144 Kms long with half of its running the other side of the "INDO CHINA BORDER". One rarely feels so close to nature and environment and the scenery is unforgettable. In the late afternoon drive back to Leh. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 06-Leh (KhardungLa pass - 43 Kms. & City tour of Leh)-
After breakfast drive to Khardung la, the highest motorable road in the world at 5600 meters. The views from the top of the pass are amazing. This road carries on to the Nubra Valley. Return to the hotel for hot lunch. After lunch we take you for a tour of Leh city visiting Sangkar, Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace. Dinner and overnight at the hotel. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 07-Leh to Delhi-
After breakfast time free till departure. Transfer to the airport for your flight to Delhi
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel Details -
Standars Packages -
Leh Hotel Grand willow or Similar
Leh Hotel Kanglachen or Similar
Leh Hotel Sera Courtyard or Similar
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Air Fare / Train fare not included is excluded
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place –
Leh, a high-desert city in the Himalayas, is the capital of the Leh region in northern India’s Jammu and Kashmir state. Originally a stop for trading caravans, Leh is now known for its Buddhist sites and nearby trekking areas. Massive 17th-century Leh Palace, modeled on the Dalai Lama’s former home (Tibet’s Potala Palace), overlooks the old town’s bazaar and mazelike lanes.
Pashmina shawls, stoles and other Pashmina garments, woollen socks, caps, gloves sweaters, the Tibetan handicrafts like Prayer wheels, Thangka paintings and Buddhist masks, the traditional Ladakhi ornaments with turquoise and Tibetan silver jewellery, apricots etc.
Rainy - July to September
Winter - Octomber to March
Summer - April to June
Hindi / English / Tibetic
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.
Leh laddakh 6N/7D (4N Leh , 1N Uletopko camp Alichi )