Day 01: Delhi – (Manali) 570 kms [10-12 hours drive]Manali Tourist Attraction
Arrive Delhi airport train station and drive to Manali.
Manali is an important hill station of northern India and is the destination of thousands of tourists every year. Its cool atmosphere provides a perfect haven for the ones afflicted by the hot Indian summers. Besides offering quite a few places for sightseeing, Manali is also famous for adventure sports like skiing, hiking, mountaineering, paragliding, rafting, trekking, kayaking, and mountain biking. En- route visit Hanogi Mata Temple. Overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
Day 02: Manali - Rohtang Pass - Manali [Closed on Tuesday]Rohtang Pass Tour
Today full day excursion visiting Kothi Gorge, Gulaba, Marhi, Rohtang Pass (Upto Snow Line in case Rohtang is closed due to snow fall. Come back to Manali Later in evening half day tour of Manali visiting newly constructed Buddhist Monastery. Hadimba Devi temple-It is small temple situated in the dense forest is very interesting. Hadimba is said to be the wife of Bhima from the epic of Mahabharata. Vashisht, it is an extremely picturesque little place clinging to the steep hill side. On the way up to the village you come upon the Vashisht hot baths where a natural sulphar spring is piped into a modern bath -house. Overnight sat at the hotel.
Day 03: Manali – Chamunda – Dharamshala (260 km)
After breakfast, proceed for Dharamshala. En-route visit Chamunda Devi Temple. Check in to the hotel. Evening at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04: Dharamshala – Dalhousie. (140 kms)
After breakfast visit Bhudhist Monastery, Bhagsunag Temple. Enjoy the scenic beauty of Dharamshala. Later drive to Dalhousie. Check in to the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 05: Dalhousie - Khajjiar- Dalhousie Khajjiar Tour
Afte having breakfast, visit Khajjiar (Khajjiar is closed some time in Dec-Jan due to heavy snow) the mini Switzerland, Kalatop, Satdhara and Gandhi Chowk. Evening free. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06: Dalhousie- Chandigarh
After breakfast proceed to Chandigarh. On arrival check in to the hotel. Evening free to explore the local markets. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 07: Chandigarh to Delhi (250 kms)
After having breakfast, sightseeing of Chandigarh visit Rock garden. Rose Garden and Sukhna Lake and transfer to Delhi. On arrival transfer to train station/ airport for onward destination.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel Details -
Standard Package -
Manali Hotel Prini Palace or Similar
Chandigarh Hotel Classic Pinjore or Similar
Dalhousie Hotel Spring or Similar
Deluxe Package -
Manali Hotel Manali retreat or Similar
Chandigarh Hotel A Star or Similar
Dalhousie Hotel Himalayan or Similar
Premium Package -
Manali Hotel Manali Heights or Similar
Chandigarh Hotel Aloft or Similar
Dalhousie Hotel Grand View or Similar
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Air Fare / Train fare not included is excluded
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place:
With our Exotic Himachal Pradesh Tour Package we welcome you to a traveler’s paradise. This six nights and seven days tour package takes you to the most visited tourist destinations of Himachal – Manali, Dharmshala and Dalhousie. On one hand the snowy slopes of Rohtang Pass and serene surroundings of Hadimba Temple at Manali entice the travelers and on the other hand the picture perfect vistas of Dharamshala leave them awe-struck. Further, a visit to Khajjiar while driving towards Dalhousie provides ample opportunities to you for praising the grandeur of nature in Himachal.
Rainy - July to september
Winter - Octomber to February
Summer - March to June
Hindi / English / Pahari.
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.