Day 01: Delhi - Shimla (365 km)Hills of Shimla
Arrive Delhi Airport/Train station and drive to Shimla. One of the most popular hill Resorts of the North. The town is situated at an altitude of 6810 ft, initially chosen as a sanatorium for invalid European officers, but soon developed into a big hill town and became the summer capital of the country. Upon arrival check in to the hotel for Overnight stay.
Day 02: Shimla-Kufri-Shimla
After having breakfast proceed for sightseeing tour of Shimla. Visit Kufri, Ridge Maidan, Mall Road and Christ Church. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03: Shimla – Manali (270 km)Hills of Manali
After having breakfast proceed for Manali. Manali is an important hill station of northern India and is the destination of thousands of tourists every year. Its cool atmosphere provides a perfect haven for the ones afflicted by the hot Indian summers. Besides offering quite a few places for sightseeing, Manali is also famous for adventure sports like skiing, hiking, mountaineering, paragliding, rafting, trekking, kayaking, and mountain biking En- route visit Hanogi Mata Temple. Overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
Day 04: Manali - Rohtang Pass - Manali
Today full day excursion visiting Rohtang Pass (Upto Snow Line in case Rohtang is closed due to snow fall) and Sollang Valley. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05: Manali Hidimba Devi Temple
Walk through town visiting newly constructed Buddhist Monastery. Hadimba Devi temple-It is small temple situated in the dense forest is very interesting . Hadimba is said to be the wife of Bhima from the epic of Mahabharata. Vashist, it is an extremely picturesque little place clinging to the steep hill side. On the way up to the village you come upon the Vashist hot baths where a natural sulphar spring is piped into a modern bath -house. Dinner and overnight.
Day 06: Manali – Chandigarh (300kms)
After having breakfast, drive to Chandigarh. On arrival check in to the hotel. Visit rock garden, Sukhna Lake and Rose Garden.
Day 07: Chandigarh – Delhi (250 kms) 5/6 hours drive
After having breakfast, drive to Delhi. We transfer you to Railway station/Airport for onward journey.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel Details -
Standard Package -
Shimla Hotel Rajat or Similar
Manali Hotel Prini Palace or Similar
Chandigarh Hotel Classic Pinjore or Similar
Deluxe Package -
Shimla Hotel Sukhsagar or Similar
Manali Hotel Manali retreat or Similar
Chandigarh Hotel A Star or Similar
Premium Package -
Shimla Hotel Kufry Holiday resort or Similar
Manali Hotel Manali Heights or Similar
Chandigarh Hotel Aloft or Similar
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Air Fare / Train fare not included is excluded
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place:
Snuggled in the western part of the Indian Himalayas, Himachal Pradesh is a trove of natural and geographical riches that allures honeymooners to spend some quality time in serenity. Our six nights and seven days Himachal Honeymoon Package gifts you the pleasure of experiencing the tranquility of this hills station. Shimla, being the capital of Himachal welcomes the visitors with various tourist attractions like Kufri (a small and sweet hill station), Ridge Maidan (one of the snowfall spots) and Mall Road (the main street providing a cityscape). Further, our Himachal tour package also takes you to some of the must visit destinations of Manali like the Sollang Valley, Rohtang Pass, natural thermal springs, Hadimba Temple and so on. In a nutshell, the exquisiteness of the place is wonderfully wrapped in this Himachal Travel Package.
Rainy - July to september
Winter - Octomber to February
Summer - March to June
Hindi / English / Pahari.
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.