Click Image for Gallery
Day 01 - Arrive SrinagarShikara Ride on Dal Lake
Meet on arrival at Srinagar Airport and transfer to Houseboat. Rest of the day free for leisure or do Shikara ride on The Dal Lake to enjoy the beauty that God has graced this city which is often compared to Heaven. There are lots of other interesting places around the Lake. Overnight at Houseboat.
Day 02 - Srinagar to Pahalgam
After breakfast drive to Pahalgam. On arrival at Pahalgam check in at hotel. Later enjoy the nature and admire the beauty of this calm place and be in awe of the serene surroundings. Also visit “Valley of Shepherds”. One can also enjoy a pony ride to nearby places like Chandanwadi (on a direct hire basis) or if you are an avid nature lover you may take pleasure in a peaceful walk along the River Lidder. Pahalgam is famous for some trekking routes also & is the base camp for Amarnath Pilgrimage. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03 - Pahalgam to GulmargPahalgam Gulmarg Tour
After breakfast drive to Gulmarg, it is also famous for world longest cable car. This distance of 60 kms will covered in approx 2 hrs. Gulmarg has one of the best Ski slopes in the world and highest golf course of the world with 18 holes. One can also have the view of Nanga Parbhat if weather permits. The view enroute from Tangmarg to Gulmarg is fascinating. One can also have a short trek upto Khilangmarg which can be covered in about 3 to 4 hrs or enjoy the scenic view of Kongdori on a Cable Car Known as (Gondola). Later visit a local Handicrafts Emporium for hand-knotted specialty silken carpets, shawls, jewelry ornaments. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04 – Gulmarg – Srinagar
After breakfast day free for your own activity or leusire. Afternoon drive back to Srinagar. On arrival check in to at houseboat. Overnight stay at houseboat.
mughal garden srinagar
Day 05 - Srinagar & The City of Mughal
After breakfast go for city tour of Srinagar. Visiting the Nishat Bagh (The garden of pleasure) The world famous Mughal Gardens, The Chasme Shahi Garden, Shalimar Bagh (Abode of love) and Shankaracharya Temple. Evening return to Houseboat. Overnight stay at Houseboat.
Day 06 - Srinagar - Drop
After breakfast you will be transfer to Srinagar Airport to board the flight for onward destination.
Trip Ends With Sweet Memories !!!
Hotel Details -
Standard Package -
Pahalgam Hotel highland or Similar
Gulmarg Gulmarg House or Similar
Srinagar Houseboat standard Houseboat
Deluxe Package -
Pahalgam River view or Similar
Gulmarg Hotel gulamarg resort or Similar
Srinagar Houseboat Deluxe Houseboat
Premium Package -
Pahalgam Wild flower or Similar
Gulmarg Affarwat hotel or Similar
Srinagar Houseboat Premium Houseboat
- Accommodation at the mentioned hotels or similar on twin sharing basis with breakfast
- (depending on the availability )
- A/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. (ac will not run in hill area)
- All Permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
- Toll, Parking, driver’s Bata, road tax & fuel charges.
- Pick up From Airport/ Railway Station
- Drop at Airport/ Railway Station
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide charges, Tips, Entry Fees & Camera Charges if any
- Porterage At Hotels And Airports, Laundry, Liquors, Wine,Room Heater Charges Etc
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like cyclone, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client and directly payable on the spot).
- Early check-in and Late check-out charges are not included in the above cost. Standard Check-in time : 1400 hrs. / Standard Check-out time: 1100 hrs.
- Costs does not include any type of Surcharges if any and will be charged if applicable (Eg. Gala Dinner , Festive Season Charges, Long weekend etc.)
- Room upgrades and freebies from the hotel
- Anything which is not included is excluded
Payment Policy :
- Booking amount required 100% amount of Flight Tickets & 50% amount of Land Package
- Rest 50% payment should be done before 20 days of your departure
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation charge of 25% of total amount on package ( except Flight )per person is applicable any time after the booking is confirmed.
- No refund, if cancellation is received less than 10 days before arrival.
- 50% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 11 - 20 days before arrival.
- 25% of the total package amount is applicable, if cancellation is received between 21 - 30 days before arrival.
- During COVID or any other pandemic situation the cancellation charges will be on sole discretion of the management and it will be decided on case to case basis.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the
- operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However no refund will be provided for the same.
- Cancellation Policy for Air Ticket depends on the Airlines policy
Terms & Conditions :
- Kindly note hotels are not equipped to provide Indian items in their breakfast and they would try the same.
- In case any guest requires Indian Items during the breakfast there would be additional charges applicable.
- Strictly NO Refund for any un-utilized services once booking is confirmed.
- The above quote is strictly subject to availability of rooms at the time of booking.
- The quote is strictly applicable as mentioned above and changes will attract a deviation in the costs.
- This is only a quotation. We are not blocked/booked/holding any rooms/ restaurants and will be subject to availability at the time of booking, so rate can not be guaranteed with a late confirmation.
- In case there is an increase or decrease in the number of pax there would be a change in the costs.
- Remittance charges of USD 30 would be applicable per transaction.
- ROE would be charged as per the prevailing ROE on the day of making payments.
- Supplement cost will require for arrival/departure transfer between 2200 hrs. - 0700 hrs.(Odd Hours of the Day)
- We strongly recommend to all our travellers to purchase the Overseas Travel Insurance Policy on their own before travel.
- This would help and protect from incurring any loss of personal belongings or in case of any personal illness on tour or any kind of accident.
- In case the Group is travelling with more than normal luggage then additional charges will apply for extra Van
- All water activities , adventure activities are subject to weather conditions
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP -
- Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner
- GST of 5.00 % will be charged on the Total Invoice, if you make the payment in India.
- Its mandatory that we should receive guest’s Pan Card & Passport Copy for further booking process.
- The travel company reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer anytime at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
About The Place:
There is no better definition of love than Kashmir where love abounds in its purest forms. We have thus crafted a honeymoon pAackage that lets you explore this land of eternal love and see for yourself what this heavenly place has in store for you. Our well designed honeymoon tour package takes you to the most visited tourist charms of Kashmir – Srinagar, Pahalgam and Gulmarg. In Srinagar you can explore the beauty of the place through Shikara rides; in Pahalgam you can enjoy a romantic walk along the banks of River Lidder; and in Gulmarg you can discover the best of adventure through skiing and trekking. Further, before the journey ends, we will make you explore some of the famous and splendid Mughal Gardens of Srinagar. Thus, within a short span of time you can bask in several delights of Kashmir.
Rainy season - June to September
Winter Season - November to February
Mild and Pleasent season - October to November
Hindi / English / Kashmiri
Things to carry :
- Flight /Train tickets , Passport and Aadhar Card as ID Proof , Photos , Double Vaccination Certificate
- Keep some cash as ATM is not available at all the places
- Required Medicines
- Few Skin Care Products like sunscreen, moisturizer, lip balm
- Goggles , Umbrella , swimsuit , thermals or woollens as per requirement of location
- Good quality foot wear (Shoes , flip flop , beach slippers etc.) as per requirement of location
- SIM Card which has range to location you are travelling
- Chargers for charging your electronic gadgets , Power Bank
- Small First Aid Kit
- Mosquito Repellents
- Extra Pairs of Inner Wear and Empty Travelling Bags
- Few Packed Snacks, Pickles , Chutneys etc.
Kashmir 5N/6D ( 3N Houseboat, 1N Pahalgam, 1N Gulmarg )